3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Ideal Protein Dieters: What is your average weight loss per week? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/223403-ideal-protein-dieters-what-your-average-weight-loss-per-week.html)

kdspirited 01-27-2012 02:54 PM

My first go around I lost 20 lbs in 16 weeks which is a pound and a half a week. Also this second time I have been on the diet 4 weeks and I have lost the same 1.5 pounds a week so far.

ICanLoseItThisTime 01-27-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanafromAustin (Post 4191821)
Last time I checked my average weight loss was 3.25 pounds per week. Every month I set a 10 pound weight loss goal for me and so far I have lost about 12 to 13 pounds each month. I'm one happy camper.

I like that, a monthly goal of 10lbs! I think I will have to do the same!

Eck 01-28-2012 12:23 PM

Eight weeks in to it and 4.5 lbs average per week but even better is seeing that BMI go down from 54% to 35% and my middle shrinking.
Hope I can stay motivated as the losses get smaller!

Goldenrod 02-01-2012 01:59 PM

I have lost 56.5 in 16 weeks, which is an average of 3.5 per week. My sister has lost 44 in the same time. She is on the alternate plan because of diabetes, but since the dr took her off her meds, she wants to see if she can switch to the regular plan.

Survalia 02-01-2012 02:07 PM

Slow but steady -- two pounds a week.

Gi Jovine 02-03-2012 07:51 AM

The first w 5.4 second 5.6 and the last 2.5 I m so happy any way because I m loosing a lot of inches I over all I m feeling wonderful on this program

I have a cuestion can I drink gengiber te in the program?

meant2b 02-03-2012 08:44 AM

52 lbs in 13 weeks. An average of 4 lbs per week. Keep in mind, I started out at 288! For me, I fluctuate quite a bit (down 2, then 6, then 1.5, then 7). However, I have NEVER gained! This program is amazing!!!! As of week 12, I had 22 inches gone! 6 from my waist alone!

Sure, I could certainly have had this type of success with another program, but the question is... what program could I stick to and enjoy for the duration of my weight loss. And, which maintenance program makes the most sense. For me, without a doubt, this is the one!!!! Retraining my pancreas is very exciting to me! I will someday be able to eat a 'balanced diet' and maintain a healthy weight! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

ShanCo 02-03-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meant2b (Post 4201607)
52 lbs in 13 weeks. An average of 4 lbs per week. Keep in mind, I started out at 288! For me, I fluctuate quite a bit (down 2, then 6, then 1.5, then 7). However, I have NEVER gained! This program is amazing!!!! As of week 12, I had 22 inches gone! 6 from my waist alone!

Sure, I could certainly have had this type of success with another program, but the question is... what program could I stick to and enjoy for the duration of my weight loss. And, which maintenance program makes the most sense. For me, without a doubt, this is the one!!!! Retraining my pancreas is very exciting to me! I will someday be able to eat a 'balanced diet' and maintain a healthy weight! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

We have very similar stats, I'm excited to see that your weight loss has been steady, so far I have been VERY please with mine as well... total weight-loss after week 4 weigh-in was 23 pounds for the month, for an average of 5.7 lbs a week. I know it will slow down, just hoping to make it to 249 (my first goal, closer to 200, than 300;) before it does! I just need the next 4 weeks to be like the last 4 were! :) I love IP!!!

terrid61 02-03-2012 10:25 AM

I am a restart. Previously lost 2.8 per week. I am on my third week back and have lost: wk 1: 6.6, wk 2: 2.8, wk 3: ?....it was harder this time around. I am still feeling hunger pangs, however, I think I had a really good loss this week. I had 26 pounds to lose and my coach said I should be on Phase 1 for about 6 weeks - which is an avg loss of 3.9 pounds per week. I think that might be a little high. Might finish out closer to 8 weeks on phase 1 if I slow down dramatically. I am 100% OP and have been trying to stay off the scale....sometimes it goes up and it's really nothing you are doing. Just a normal fluctuation....

DanafromAustin 02-03-2012 11:23 AM

My average is 3 pounds per week now. It was higher, but as the weeks go on it seems to be slowing down a bit. My weight loss seems to be fluctuating more these days. I loose 3 to 4 pounds one week and the next maybe a pound. Just like last week my loss was 4 pounds and this week nothing so far. I always have a mini goal of 10 pounds per month for me and so far I make it every month, so I'm very happy. I'm now at week 19 with a 60 pound loss. The best news is 4 1/2 months with not one cheat, and that is definitely a record for me.

EmilySebetka 02-03-2012 11:47 AM

In the four weeks I've done this, I've lost an average of 3.25lbs a week.

GloverParker 02-03-2012 11:56 AM

29 pounds in 7.5 weeks -- so about 3.8 pounds per week. Yippee!:carrot:

Beanie Mommy 02-03-2012 01:52 PM

I've lost 31 lbs in 5 weeks. My highest was 11 lbs in wk1. My lowest was 3.5lbs in wk2. My average is a little over 6 per week, but from my prior attempt I know I'll probably see about 3-4 lbs pretty consistently going forward. I'm fortunate to lose pretty quickly, but I also have about 130 to lose!

Carrielee 02-03-2012 08:55 PM

2 lbs a week for me sometimes 3

legacy7 02-05-2012 10:18 PM

Hi meant2b

Quote:

Originally Posted by meant2b (Post 4201607)

HI! We have alot in common! I am also 5'8", started at 295. I also have a bunch of kids-ages 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 11...It's nice to see someone a few weeks ahead of me-I"m thinking if you can do it I can! Have you come up with anything you did on those 7 pound weight loss weeks different from the 0-1 pound losses?? Are you exercising?? Thanks! Ashley