Walden Farms Product Reviews

You're on Page 8 of 28
Go to
  • Quote: I just got a new shipment in the mail yesterday...
    Ketchup
    Caramel Syrup
    Chocolate Syrup
    Pancake Syrup
    Asian dressing (I just tasted it, pretty good)
    1000 Island dressing (Making Big Mac in a bowl for supper and can't wait)
    hopefully these are all good...
    Have a great weekend everyone
    The caramel syrup is great in coffee!
  • Quote: Can some of you give me ideas on how you use the chocolate and caramel syrups? I would like to use them, I am just not sure how. I am not a very creative person.
    Chocolate syrup is good on the Banana pudding.
    I use the Caramel syrup in my coffee.
  • I like the caramel and chocolate syrups. Both are good in coffee, mixed with the chocolate shake or pudding and the cappuccino drink.

I've tried the 1000 Island and Bacon Ranch dressing and like them a lot. Tried the Sesame Ginger on some veggie stir fry's, didn't like it, too sweet.

I've got an order of DaVinci sugar free syrups coming soon. I've heard they're excellent! I ordered them through Supplements.com and they were a lot less expensive than DaVinci's web page. But when I saw the shipping cost, I about gagged. Fortunately shipping is the same no matter how many items you order.
  • If you're in Texas, you may want to drop by HEB if you have one close. Our local HEB Plus had all the WF products marked at 2 for $6 ($3 each). There was not a lot left which makes me think they might be reducing/eliminating what they carry.
  • My husband and I both like the 1000 Island. I really like the Blue Cheese. We also eat the french and Honey Mustard (which is better i think if you have hard boiled egg in your salad.)
  • I stumbled upon something that tasted good today. I was using some of the WF sesame ginger sauce for my salad dressing and added some olive oil to it (to get my daily dose) and then added some bacon salt. (Bacon salt has no bacon in it... it is a vegetarian product with a bacony-smokey flavor.) It tasted like a sweet BBQ sauce. Yummy!
  • Honey Mustard dressing - I quite like this mixed with vinegar - tastes great, and you can add some splenda to make it sweeter if you like.
    Ranch dressing - ick
    Tomato Basil Marinara - eww
    Asian ginger & sesame dressing - good in stir fry or as a marinade for chicken
    Chocolate dip - weird but some people like it mixed in things. I havent experimented yet
  • Quote: I am very curious about the walden farms products but wanted to hear from some of you who have tried them. I know that everyone has different tastes but I want to know what you guys think.

Anyone care to give some feedback? What products do you like? Any that are just plain nasty?
    I really like the chipotle ranch. it's nice and spicy and I like the flavor. Tonight I made the "big mac in a bowl" with the 1000 island and it was a good flavor as well!
  • Bacon Ranch...can choke it down
    Sweet Onion...horrific
    French...can choke it down
    Honey mustard...can choke it down
    Ceasar...horrific
    Sesame Ginger...not bad for marinating chicken
    Balsamic is the only one that I half way like and I put splenda in it to make it better.
    The maple syrup is ok
    Ketchup, I actually kind of like
    BBQ sauce is pretty good too.
    I actually prefer oil and vinegar on my salads.
  • I bought the Ranch at my local Kroger. I looked unsuccessfully for the Seafood Sauce, which I was told is like cocktail sauce for my shrimp. I don't like the ranch dressing at all and I don't anticipate liking any of the Walden Farms products.
  • Love the Thousand Island
    Like the Bacon Ranch
    Love the BBQ sauce
    Love the honey mustard
    Love the chocolate sauce I add it to my powder shakes
    I HATE WITH A PASSION Peanut Spread (not edible)
  • I do like the Shrimp Scampi sauce. I dip my shrimp in the sauce then saute. Yummmm!!! I'm thinking of getting the ketchup to make shrimp cocktail sauce.

Aacks, I'll definately have to try the choc sauce with shakes,,,,that sounds yummy.

If you haven't tried the raspberry,,,OMG!! Great stuff!

Bacon Ranch ok, Blue Cheese not bad, wish I could have it with some Buffalo Wings though! HA!
  • I have tried a few of the WF products. The bacon ranch was ok a weird aftertaste. I did not like the cocktail sauce or the marshmallo (even mixed). I am going to try the ranch and chipotle this weekend. I love spicy so I am looking forward to the chipotle! I am going to also try the thousand island in the big mac salad and have only heard great things so I am looking forward to that also.
  • The PB is oh so very horrid but I'm hoping for some cooking redemption.
    The syrup makes protein pancakes edible. (close your eyes)
    The blue cheese is ok for dip. I have my dressing recipe for life so not even going any further with the WF ones.
  • I did not like the BBQ sauce or mayonaise at all.

I only like the ketchup with my own hot sauce (Tobasco) mixed in. I do not like it on it's own at all. I would rather have regular mustard to WF ketchup in most caases.

In general, I much prefer the non-creamy dressings (Italian, balsamic, Italian with sundried tomato) to the creamy ones.

The Asian Sesame Dressing is good for marinating chicken and adding to stir-fried meat and veggies.

I do like the Thousand Island Dressing to make tuna salad.

I find the Ceasar Dressing is okay but I like to add more garlic.

I contacted WF directly through their website to find a store near me that carries the products.