IP Daily Chat - Wed. 19 Jan. 2011

You're on Page 10 of 10
Go to
  • OK... I can't find it!! I thought I marked a post to respond to and now, I've lost it.

I was going to respond to the person who asked me about BROTH and MISO.

Chicken broth, beef broth, vegetable broth, stocks, and miso can be used in appropriately small quantities and in LOW SODIUM varieties.

You can also make your own broth or stock. If you need a recipe for them, I believe they are in the recipe 2 thread. I can also post the broth recipe I use.

When you use MISO, make sure it is only from the fermenting yeast, soybean and maybe ginger. Make sure you get a variety that DOES NOT have rice, barley or other grain. ALSO, avoid MSG or glutamates in the product and look for a low sodium variety. To meet all of those requirements you may end up buying an organic type of miso.
  • OK.. it is midnight. I am outta here!!

I hope everyone had a great day. I did! My day 3 was wonderful (day 2 of TOM so I am REALLY HAPPY!)

Hopefully tomorrow or the next day I will see some great scale movement!

Sad note, my uncle died this past weekend and Saturday we will be having his funeral. That means, I won't be around here very much that day.

Well, I am going to open a thread for tomorrow. Maybe Sheila (aka eatants) would like a break?

Night all!
  • Here is the link for the Thursday, Jan 20, 2011 conversations!
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ml#post3664153
  • You forgot to close today lol!
  • Had my Phase 4 weigh-in today and I gained a pound of muscle! woohoo!
  • I can't close the thread. Only the opener or the moderator can close the thread.

I can only close threads which I open.

Sorry.