3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Carla's Corner... Here I am (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/222399-carlas-corner-here-i-am.html)

showgirlaz 01-14-2011 02:52 AM

Carla's Corner... Here I am

Hi everyone! :)

For those of you asking about me, HERE I am! ;) Sorry to be missing. I took time off for the holidays and really got lost far away from computers and all that goes with them. Getting back to home meant lots of work and little leisure time on the computer.

I regret to say I am very far behind on all the posts since Dec 28th. I will try to at least catch up on the reading. Unfortunately, I feel a bit lost as I jump back in. :)

I hope everyone is doing great and off to a wonderful start this 2011. For all those who've joined since I've been on break, :welcome3: , this is such a wonderful group of people. I am sure you will all love it here.

100ButterflyKisses 01-14-2011 04:31 AM

Glad you're back! I hope you had fun! You were definitely missed. :)

rosemary2612 01-14-2011 07:09 AM

Hi Carla - Glad to hear you are still with us. I hope all is well with you.

Brenley 01-14-2011 07:48 AM

oh thank goodness there you are LOL... glad to hear all is well and supremely glad you and your wisdom is back with us ...

LOSINGFORGOOD2010 01-14-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by showgirlaz (Post 3652659)

For those of you asking about me, HERE I am! ;) Sorry to be missing. I took time off for the holidays and really got lost far away from computers and all that goes with them. Getting back to home meant lots of work and little leisure time on the computer.

I regret to say I am very far behind on all the posts since Dec 28th. I will try to at least catch up on the reading. Unfortunately, I feel a bit lost as I jump back in. :)

I hope everyone is doing great and off to a wonderful start this 2011. For all those who've joined since I've been on break, :welcome3: , this is such a wonderful group of people. I am sure you will all love it here.

So good to see you back. Your advice/ input was missed for sure HAPPY NEW YEAR to you :)

cmsgrrl 01-14-2011 08:55 AM

Whew, I am glad to see your post. I have a good imagination and I was thinking maybe you were in an accident. Where is the wiping brow emoticon!

wyoangel 01-14-2011 09:20 AM

YEAH!!!! Welcome back! Hope you had a splendid vaca!

On a side note....I think a lot of us quoted you in your absence....please correct any misquotes!

Medicmom734 01-14-2011 09:23 AM

Welcome Back Carla!

You were missed!

Happy New Year!

iowahawkeyemom 01-14-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by showgirlaz (Post 3652659)

Happy to see that you are back :)

kaarin 01-14-2011 09:34 AM

As you can see, you were definitely missed! Hope you had a wonderful time over the holidays!

debonadiet 01-14-2011 09:42 AM

HI Carla!
i'm new here, but i've already learned alot from all your posts! Thanks for that!

Journeysend 01-14-2011 11:27 AM

Hey Carla...glad to hear you had a great holiday!!! Very happy you are back here, you have been missed!!! Will talk to you soon:):hug:

MsEricaSaenz 01-14-2011 11:43 AM

Thanks for the welcome, Carla. And thank you for all the advice sprinkled everywhere on the forum. It has been extremely helpful to me.

showgirlaz 01-14-2011 01:29 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome back! It is nice to know I was thought of and missed. I missed you all too. It was just hard to find time and a bit overwhelming. You all have been busy!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmsgrrl (Post 3652911)
Whew, I am glad to see your post. I have a good imagination and I was thinking maybe you were in an accident. Where is the wiping brow emoticon!

:^: That might be the guy! :) No, no accidents, thank heaven! I wonder about those things with others too. It would be logical given the time of year and icier conditions for some or, given my history, it could just be an event in my life! I am thankful I am beyond my previous accident prone era.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyoangel (Post 3652947)
YEAH!!!! Welcome back! Hope you had a splendid vaca!

On a side note....I think a lot of us quoted you in your absence....please correct any misquotes!

Vacation was WONDERFUL!! I loved time with my girls (my 2 nieces). I don't see them more than a few times a year and they are growing up so fast. The littlest one is such an angel. She is sweet and charming and so cute at 2! The older one is 9 and really has a strong, leader like personality with a lot of creativity. Having time with them was really a joy!

You're cute! Given the length of time, I think I may leave any misquotes alone. The topics come up so frequently and repeatedly it will probably be corrected soon enough! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaarin (Post 3652973)
As you can see, you were definitely missed! Hope you had a wonderful time over the holidays!

Thank you Kaarin! I hope you are doing well. I did have a wonderful holiday. I hope you really enjoyed yours. I love your new avatar. So nice to see your face! You look beautiful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by debonadiet (Post 3652993)
HI Carla!
i'm new here, but i've already learned alot from all your posts! Thanks for that!

Hi Deb! Nice to meet you. I am glad you are enjoying the forum and benefiting from its hidden gems. There are so many great posts out there. Some really great ones to pay attention to that were the "originals" and heavy contibutors on the board are Torchlaker, BevS, Ogdog, Novak, and Jordanna. I am so glad I have left little tidbits that you have been able to benefit from. Thank you! I am looking forward to knowing more about you as you enjoy this journey! :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Journeysend (Post 3653237)
Hey Carla...glad to hear you had a great holiday!!! Very happy you are back here, you have been missed!!! Will talk to you soon:):hug:

Hey Lady!! I can't wait to talk. I sent you a pm with my number. I hope you are enjoying the sunshine today!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsEricaSaenz (Post 3653277)
Thanks for the welcome, Carla. And thank you for all the advice sprinkled everywhere on the forum. It has been extremely helpful to me.

I am glad it has been helpful! When I started the program in Nov '09 I really appreciated all the help of those on the forum. I lurked for about 2 months before I decided to jump in. Somehow it seemed scary to jump in. :dizzy: I really loved all the support, genuine concern, and friendship that was available here. I hope you find it to be the same for you!

Bretley 01-14-2011 02:06 PM

I've been a lurker for a longgg time (since Champlain's Wife and Jordanna days!) and I have reallyyyy missed your input.