Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 09:50 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone! Happy travels Linden!

WI late this afternoon and I'm really hoping for about 5 lbs - we'll see.

They are forecasting a major snow storm coming our way this afternoon and into tonight with close to 10 inches of snow - that is HUGE for Vancouver Island. The good news is that it get warmer tomorrow with rain the rest of the week to wash it all away. I'm looking forward to snowdrops and crocus' coming up soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
18 more days till Punta Cana........ HOPING to get rid of 7.... crossing fingers... what is the IP cleansing all about? Does it speed things up re: loss?
I read your post from yesterday on how you plan on handling your vacation and that is exactly what I plan on doing when we go to Mexico the beginning of March. I hope to be down to about 170 by then and my coach is phasing me off, putting me in Phase 2 and 3 for one week each before I go. One big difference with this trip is that I plan on using the gym at our resort, something I've never even thought of doing in the past! But I also want to enjoy some nice meals (I love seafood). We aren't doing an All Inclusive, so we'll be doing most of our own breakfasts and lunches, which will help me stay in control.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

I think my cycle is changing... TOM should be arriving in a week or so. I noticed that when that happens I Have CRAVINGS like crazy... it was 09:30 here. I had my IP choc pudding at 7am for breakfast....been drinking water.... and BAM! not hunger but craving for ....you got it... peanut butter! I know some of you are tired to hear about it, but hey that is what it was...again. So....went downstairs to SUBWAY and ordered 2 egg WHITES, which they heated up for me plopped down into a salad dish and I am sooo enjoying right now. At 16 calories, 3 g of protein, 2 mg of calcium, 4 mg of phosphorus, 55 mg of sodium, 45 mg of potassium, the weensiest little bit of riboflavin, and no fat, cholesterol, or carbohydrates for each, I think I made a more decent move than, say, knawing my arm off, or diving head first into a jar of PB hahhah
Old 01-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 161/143.6/124

WOW lots of people weighed in yesterday! CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL THE SUCCESS!!!!
I too weighed in for the first time. I only lost 4.6. I am disappointed considering that is the first one and it is supposed to be the biggest. I am switching to tuesday nights so I will have 1 extra day this week, maybe that will help so that the 2nd week isn't all that bad. I just kept thinking dang i could lose that the first week on ww and still eat candy everyday if i should so chose to spend my points that way. But clencher is that after the first week I only lose 1-2 AT MOST. SOOOO if this keeps me losing more than that each week I will then feel it is worth it.
I have been cooking with a lot of sesame seed oil and EVOO and honestly prob more than the limited 1-2 tsp (i need to get a sprayer). My coach said that my body will pull from the fat i am putting in first before it goes to my body reserves. I am hoping that if i make this change a.s.a.p and maybe even not do it every day...that i will see bigger losses. ALSO, i am still hungry...not as much but for sure waking up that way...until today. today the hungry stayed away till i got to work. My coach said that everyone has different levels of glycogen stored up so that is the determining factor for when go into ketosis. SOOOO i'm thinkin i just really have been storing up like the good little chipmunk that i am and that THIS WEEK I will hit it! praying to the gods that this will also be a game changer.
DETERMINED TO STAY ON TRACK!!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaarin View Post
Good morning everyone! Happy travels Linden!

WI late this afternoon and I'm really hoping for about 5 lbs - we'll see.

They are forecasting a major snow storm coming our way this afternoon and into tonight with close to 10 inches of snow - that is HUGE for Vancouver Island. The good news is that it get warmer tomorrow with rain the rest of the week to wash it all away. I'm looking forward to snowdrops and crocus' coming up soon!

I read your post from yesterday on how you plan on handling your vacation and that is exactly what I plan on doing when we go to Mexico the beginning of March. I hope to be down to about 170 by then and my coach is phasing me off, putting me in Phase 2 and 3 for one week each before I go. One big difference with this trip is that I plan on using the gym at our resort, something I've never even thought of doing in the past! But I also want to enjoy some nice meals (I love seafood). We aren't doing an All Inclusive, so we'll be doing most of our own breakfasts and lunches, which will help me stay in control.
ahhh ok............ yes see we are at an all inclusive.... but with your choice... you are able to bring your IP. I think we probably cannot carry the RTD shakes on the plane tho eh? it would be listed as a 'liquid'.....dont want them to take it away hahha will just carryon IP bars.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:04 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

You can take packets and your shaker though. I did that when we went to Vegas in November.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:06 AM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaarin View Post
You can take packets and your shaker though. I did that when we went to Vegas in November.
ahhhh good idea re: the IP pina colada woo hoooooooo
Old 01-11-2011, 10:32 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

It amazes me that a 1 lb., 2 lb., 3 lb.,etc. loss can be dissapointing. We need to give our head a shake when we think that way! I lost 5lbs. this week (my first week back)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5 FREAKIN POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is amazing... I know this diet can be hard at times but really people lets get happy! Congrats to all you losers out there whether its 0.1 or 10 think about your previous lifestyle and the way you used to eat. How much weight would you have gained in that same week?
Old 01-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 212.5/173/137

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
It amazes me that a 1 lb., 2 lb., 3 lb.,etc. loss can be dissapointing. We need to give our head a shake when we think that way! I lost 5lbs. this week (my first week back)
That is amazing... I know this diet can be hard at times but really people lets get happy! Congrats to all you losers out there whether its 0.1 or 10 think about your previous lifestyle and the way you used to eat. How much weight would you have gained in that same week?
Well said! Let's get happy, indeed! Thanks for reminding us!!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:56 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 247 / 247 / 180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
You are SO right!!!!!!!
Wether you lose 2 lb or 9 lb..it's still weight that you lost!!!!
My coach reminds me that 1 lb is the equivalent of 1lb of margarine!!!!!! NASTY but yet so encouraging to know that you have that much out of your system!!!

C'mon guys...1-2-3 or 4lb is GOOD!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #25  
Start date 12/27/2010

S/C/G: 316/226/158

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieEli View Post
You are SO right!!!!!!!
My coach reminds me that 1 lb is the equivalent of 1lb of margarine!!!!!! NASTY but yet so encouraging to know that you have that much out of your system!!!

As long as the scale is headed in the right direction... I AM SMILING!
Old 01-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieEli View Post
You are SO right!!!!!!!

oh WOW thanks for that visual! that really helps! PLUS when you go to the grocery store,.... go to the fruits/veg section...pick up a 5lb or 10lb bag of potatoes and SEE how heavy that is....... so when you lose the 5 or 10 that is a WOW for SURE> keep up the good work everyone... one day at a time
Old 01-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #27  
Start date 12/27/2010

S/C/G: 316/226/158

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
oh WOW thanks for that visual! that really helps! PLUS when you go to the grocery store,.... go to the fruits/veg section...pick up a 5lb or 10lb bag of potatoes and SEE how heavy that is....... so when you lose the 5 or 10 that is a WOW for SURE> keep up the good work everyone... one day at a time
Great idea! Carry that around the store for a few minutes and you will really appreciate it! I compare it to my 17 month old. He weighs about 20 pounds and I have lost half of him! Lugging him around reminds me daily!
Old 01-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #28  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Pegsi, THANK YOU. I was sitting here reading this and getting really frustrated with the attitude. This program is a journey - there will be high weeks and low weeks - the important thing is that we finish better than we started!
Old 01-11-2011, 11:08 AM   #29  

We also are heading for Mexico in a few weeks. My coach told us that some clients just returned from there and Immigration in Cancun wouldn't allow the silver packets in but would allow the bars. Just thought I'd pass that on -- I'd hate to have to toss a bunch of packets.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosinthemirror View Post
Great idea! Carry that around the store for a few minutes and you will really appreciate it! I compare it to my 17 month old. He weighs about 20 pounds and I have lost half of him! Lugging him around reminds me daily!
EXCELLENT !
Closed Thread