Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #61  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Good evening everyone, Quite a few new people have joined this forum while I have been away the past week or so. We enjoyed the holidays in sunny Florida with our grand children, they had not seen us since last Christmas. They knew I was loosing weight, but they were surprised and had to adjust to my new size. They are ages 11,12, and 13. I was this size when they were babies. I am my natural size now and I plan to stay this way. I have stayed focused and determined to get to my goal. I have been loosing about 1/2 pound per week lately. I started May 25, went on phase 2 Dec.25, I weighed 120.8 this morning. I am going to do phase 2 next week. Phase 3 will come soon. I have enjoyed my life the past 7 months, watching the fat go away, feeling great and encouraging others to stay on plan and get the same results I have gotten. We are expecting snow and ice this Sunday. We had a white Christmas, first time I can remember. Plan to stay in, hope we can keep our power. Hang in there, no matter what. Judy
Old 01-08-2011, 12:17 AM   #62  

AmyLew, If you're reading this tonight, I just was reading other threads and saw a updated picture of you. Holy smokes! You can really tell a difference in pictures. You look beautiful.

Judy, I'll bet your grandkids and kids were very surprised at your new appearance! Welcome back.

Sunnymae I'll bet that was a great surprise coming home to seeing your weight loss that much being on vacation!

My "tirbulation" for the day was when my daughter made rice krispie treats. I wouldn't help her make them until after I ate my dinner and she had to clean up the mess so I didn't want to lick the spoon when she was done. Have a great night all!
Old 01-08-2011, 12:34 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaJS View Post
Hey guys, just dropped in for a quick hello!

In regards to the amount if WF dressing, I remember an older thread where it was brought up that the label can say 0-0-0 even if, say carbs, are 0.5. So just keep that in mind when you use those products.
As far as Canadian bacon I'm not sure. If it's not on the Phase1 sheet then I personally wouldn't eat it.

Hope everyone has a good IP day! Keep on keeping on, my friends.
Here is what I found on calorie king (dot) com
for 1oz.

Calories 41 (169 kJ)
% Daily Value 1
Total Fat 1.8g 3%
Sat. Fat 0.8g 4%
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 334mg 14%
Total Carbs. 0.5g < 0.1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0g
Protein 5.6g
Calcium 0mg
Old 01-08-2011, 01:28 AM   #64  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
Good evening everyone, Quite a few new people have joined this forum while I have been away the past week or so. We enjoyed the holidays in sunny Florida with our grand children, they had not seen us since last Christmas. They knew I was loosing weight, but they were surprised and had to adjust to my new size. They are ages 11,12, and 13. I was this size when they were babies. I am my natural size now and I plan to stay this way. I have stayed focused and determined to get to my goal. I have been loosing about 1/2 pound per week lately. I started May 25, went on phase 2 Dec.25, I weighed 120.8 this morning. I am going to do phase 2 next week. Phase 3 will come soon. I have enjoyed my life the past 7 months, watching the fat go away, feeling great and encouraging others to stay on plan and get the same results I have gotten. We are expecting snow and ice this Sunday. We had a white Christmas, first time I can remember. Plan to stay in, hope we can keep our power. Hang in there, no matter what. Judy

I think congratulations are not too premature. You're one determined chick.

Has anyone at all heard from Carla? Is she well?
Old 01-08-2011, 04:32 AM   #65  

Default hello

I just started this diet back up yesterday. I started in April of 09 and only lasted until may. But I did lose about 20 pounds. Then I started again in October and made it another month but had to get some dental work done but I did lose 17 pounds in that month. My first week is always the best.first time it was 12.6 second time it was 13.8. I started off weighing 246 and am currently at 232. But with all your success stories I think it will help me to stick with it. I just want to get to about 150. I am going on a cruise in December so I want to look good. Thanks for all your stories and different ways to use the packets. P.s a little tip I learned is stay with the liquids avoid the bars.you will lose more weight.and eat your meat for lunch instead of dinner.those are some things that have helped me.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:38 AM   #66  
Restarted on 01/10/17

S/C/G: 212/212/123

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Judy, you have been an inspiration to me. Thanks for everything!

AmyonIP, thank you so much! I was thrilled to wear a little black dress and glam up a bit for our office Christmas party this year.

Last edited by amylew; 01-08-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by debonadiet View Post
So! it's the end of day 5, and I feel great. Despite being sick, taking medicine, and traveling...... I have NOT cheated! 5 days might not seem like a lot to some folks, but for me.... big victory! I guess I haven't had many chances diet-wise to pat myself on the back, so i'm doing it now I'm so proud that i haven't made any excuses to "slip-up". Now that i know how good that feels, i feel really hopeful about the rest of my diet journey. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
3rd person to pat you on the back!

Quote:
Judy you are an inspiration! Congratulations.

AMYLEW you look fabulous!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 11:31 AM   #68  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Default Thank You

AmyonIP: Yes, my grand children were surprised. It took them a couple of days to get use to my new size.

Linden: thank you. When do you leave the island? Are you going to return to Hawaii? I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your family. I am thankful this "diet" has given me some wonderful new friends.

Amylew and cmsgrrl: Thank you for your kind words. It truly gives me great pleasure to know I have been an inspiration to someone. I have received far more from this forum than I have given.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Amylew and cmsgrrl: Thank you for your kind words. It truly gives me great pleasure to know I have been an inspiration to someone. I have received far more from this forum than I have given.
You are welcome and I agree with you about this forum!
Old 01-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #70  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
AmyonIP: Yes, my grand children were surprised. It took them a couple of days to get use to my new size.

Linden: thank you. When do you leave the island? Are you going to return to Hawaii? I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your family. I am thankful this "diet" has given me some wonderful new friends.

THANKS. We're on our way Tuesday. I got the state's USDA approval to take the animals into the EU yesterday so it's almost a fait accompli. If I can get a residents' visa (hard) I'll stay a year. Otherwise I have to leave in 3 months. I think I'll go stay close to my father, who will be 100 in March, then go back for another 3 months. I'm going to miss being warm.
Closed Thread