3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP in 6 more days!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/220696-ip-6-more-days.html)

Hollmark 12-30-2010 11:38 AM

IP in 6 more days!!

I am so excited, I have my first consultation at the IP clinic on the 5th. I can't wait to shed this 40 lbs that crept up on me in what seems like overnight.
I have been really enjoying reading the success stories posted on this site!!They are the motivation I need to starting a new lifestyle. I am looking forward to posting my success on here, too!!![

freeatlast73 12-30-2010 12:47 PM

Congratulations on choosing a diet that really does work! Also, this really does teach you how to eat better and make different choices. It really does work if you stay true to it! I can't wait to see your success story!

newton 12-31-2010 08:58 AM

Yay! Me, too (sort of)

Hi Hollomark!

I'm happy for you:carrot:

I am re-starting on January 4th. I originally started early December and put things on hold till January. I am very lucky to have a great local cennter and a very inspirational coach who I really relate to. Perhaps my little lapse was a positive thing because although I have not gone crazy (tried sticking to protein and salads but didn't want to stress about family gatherings), I have felt lousy physically as compared to when I was following protocol. I know it's hard to believe, but once you get rolling, you won't be hungry, at least that was how I felt.

My goal is also 40 pounds, and if you're at all interested, we can exchange emails because I would love to have an IP pal to share with (ups and downs...esp. downs on the scale, lol). This board is also the best. Everyone is so positive and imformative.

Let me know..........

Vicjul 12-31-2010 09:33 AM

Welcome I am restarting on Jan 03, I had lost over 30 pounds on IP and it works !! I will be back to loose the 10 that I gained back and get to my goal .

Hollmark 12-31-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newton (Post 3625519)
Hi Hollomark!

I'm happy for you:carrot:

I am re-starting on January 4th. I originally started early December and put things on hold till January. I am very lucky to have a great local cennter and a very inspirational coach who I really relate to. Perhaps my little lapse was a positive thing because although I have not gone crazy (tried sticking to protein and salads but didn't want to stress about family gatherings), I have felt lousy physically as compared to when I was following protocol. I know it's hard to believe, but once you get rolling, you won't be hungry, at least that was how I felt.

My goal is also 40 pounds, and if you're at all interested, we can exchange emails because I would love to have an IP pal to share with (ups and downs...esp. downs on the scale, lol). This board is also the best. Everyone is so positive and imformative.

Let me know..........

Hi there!!
I would love to have someone to start my IP journey with..sharing emails with a pal seems like a good idea. :D

vp3kids 12-31-2010 04:45 PM

Good for you! I lost 60 lbs with IP in just under 4 months and best of all it helped me think about what I am eating, why I eat, and what I should eat! :) Maintaining hasn't been a problem because of the changes I have made and getting back to the gym. :) I just wish I had found this forum back when I started. So much helpful information and support!! :)
Enjoy your progress :)

Hollmark 12-31-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vp3kids (Post 3626070)
Good for you! I lost 60 lbs with IP in just under 4 months and best of all it helped me think about what I am eating, why I eat, and what I should eat! :) Maintaining hasn't been a problem because of the changes I have made and getting back to the gym. :) I just wish I had found this forum back when I started. So much helpful information and support!! :)
Enjoy your progress :)

Hearing about all the success stories really motivates me..I can't wait to start!! People like you are an inspiration to me. This forum is especially helpful to keep motivated!!:):)

jupiter 12-31-2010 09:03 PM

I just started IP today - so far so good!!! I liked the 3 IP packets I eat today. Your IP start date will be here before you know it!

newton 01-01-2011 11:15 AM

Hi there!!
I would love to have someone to start my IP journey with..sharing emails with a pal seems like a good idea

Hollowmark....just send me a private message and we'll exchange emails!

jupiter 01-01-2011 11:40 AM

Hello, How many more days now!!!??!??!?!! Getting excited for you.

Hollmark 01-01-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jupiter (Post 3626862)
Hello, How many more days now!!!??!??!?!! Getting excited for you.

Only 4 more days and I'll be starting...so excited!!!!

How are you doing today?

Hollmark 01-01-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newton (Post 3626822)
Hi there!!
I would love to have someone to start my IP journey with..sharing emails with a pal seems like a good idea

I don't know how to private message you!!! LOL:dizzy:

Mrs Diettrich 01-01-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollmark (Post 3627039)

You can't send PMs until you hit 20 posts.

I'm svelting! 01-01-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollmark (Post 3626067)
I would love to have someone to start my IP journey with..sharing emails with a pal seems like a good idea. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by newton (Post 3626822)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollmark (Post 3627039)

:( Sad news: Access to the private message service takes the same amount of time and # of posts as it takes to get access to signatures and tickers -- 20 days & 20 posts.

Info on private messaging

jupiter 01-01-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollmark (Post 3627036)
Only 4 more days and I'll be starting...so excited!!!!

How are you doing today?

I am doing great. Just had some mushrooms soup, it was yummy.