IP Daily Chat - Mon. 27 Dec. 2010 - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 10:56 PM   #31  
Pat R

S/C/G: 219/209/175

Height: 5'6.5"

Stayed on protocol 100% last week and lost 3 lbs. Yay! Happy to see the scale move this week. This was the first week I had to choose my own food and buy the boxes. Mixed it up a little, as best I could. No bars yet. Keeping it simple with just one restricted a day.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:56 PM   #32  
Started IP 9/1/10

S/C/G: 240/215/pregnant

Height: 5'8"

Hey all! Been away for a few days....but since then...my BF of 6 1/2 years proposed! Yeah! So glad that I started IP months ago! Now, to tackle that last 30 lbs! Just thought I would check in. Will probably be hit and miss the next few months....but for a fun reason! Loves!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #33  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoangel View Post
Hey all! Been away for a few days....but since then...my BF of 6 1/2 years proposed! Yeah! So glad that I started IP months ago!
That's lovely. CONGRATULATIONS!
Old 12-28-2010, 12:49 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyonIP View Post
Hi all, First of all: Judo, welcome to ONEDERLAND!!! Did you just get there? That is an awesome gift.
Good job all who stayed on track over the weekend! Those who didn't I'm glad you're telling me what your symptoms are because it is what was keeping away from the sugar cookies this weekend, No joke!

I went to my WI this morning and I'm down another 3.4 pounds down. Yesterday morning I was at 169 pounds on my scale, but at the center, her scale is always more. I was jumping up and down clapping at myself. I was so excited to see the 160's! I don't recall when I was that weight. Even looking back on pictures its hard to tell since I've had 3 kids and aged. But back then, I thought I was so fat and now in the same weight(ish) I feel skinny and good. It's weird when you have to go up in weight a lot to appreciate the weight that you were back then.

One question: what brand of extra virgin olive oil do you use that tastes the best? I didn't think it made a difference, until I bought a new bottle that tastes weird. I still use it because its expensive, but for future purchases I'd like to know what's good. Thanks.
I use grapeseed oil it is light in flavor and has more omegas in it than EVOO. MY coach (as we have discovered they all differ) approves it. As for EVOO I like Bertoli.

Isn't wierd that on IP we can be a previous weight but be so much smaller? The last time I was under 150 I was still in a size 10 and now I am in a small 8 the stretch 8's are too big.........looking for that 6!
Old 12-28-2010, 01:07 AM   #35  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyvrod View Post
Isn't wierd that on IP we can be a previous weight but be so much smaller? The last time I was under 150 I was still in a size 10 and now I am in a small 8 the stretch 8's are too big.........looking for that 6!
No kidding! The last time I could squeeze my butt into a pair of 10s, I was more like 150 lbs. Now I can do it at 180!
Old 12-28-2010, 08:40 AM   #36  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default This thread is now closed.

Please reply to any of the above posts in today's thread by copying and pasting them into December 28th's thread.
Closed Thread