Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 07:32 PM   #16  
started IP Oct. 15, 2010

S/C/G: 286.5/168/??

Amazing news! Congratulations and good luck!
Old 12-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #17  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

O M G! You are not going to believe it but I was just looking through your pics on FB and decided to look at 3FC... and here you are with the AMAZING NEWS!!!! Congratulations!!!! From the bottom of my heart I am THRILLED to hear!

I so want to hug you right now...YEY!!!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
Well, for those of you who know me, know that we lost our beautiful 2 yr old son, five months ago. I stalled out on IP, unable to continue at that point. I finally rekindled my desire to finish what I started, and thanks to the Christmas Challenge got a head start. However I seemed to have stalled out.

However it's because I am PREGNANT!

I had phased 3 myself( so I wasn't in ketosis) just after my husband had his reversal done, just in case, and I am glad I did. I am bursting with the news, finally some light back into our lives. It is still early, and having miscarriages in the past I am still remaining cautiously optimistic. I am MUCH healthier this time around...thank you IP and everyone on this board for getting me there

For those of you connected with me via facebook, please don't mention it yet, as we are keeping it under wraps until I hit the 3mth mark. I just needed a place to let out the news, so once again thank you to all of you my virtual tribe.

Good luck to everyone this holiday season, I look forward to hearing about shocked families who simply can't believe how amazing each and every one of you look. Enjoy!
Many many many Blessings and may G-ds special Angels to watch over you all the way thru. I don't know you personally, but we are kind of a virtual family out here, listening to each others stories and having families of our own, so I know for sure there is lots of love coming your way. : Wishing you only good health and happiness and no more sorrow.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #19  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

S/C/G: 160/123/125

Height: 5'3 Size 4!!

Congratulations, CG! I, too, have tears in my eyes as I type this. So very happy for you. I wish you the best of everything for the coming new year!

(((hugs))) YAY!
Old 12-22-2010, 10:25 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 349/278.2/135

Height: 5'4"

What wonderful news, CG! Congratulations! What a great reason to go off a diet! Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas.
Jackie
Old 12-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Quote:
Well, for those of you who know me, know that we lost our beautiful 2 yr old son, five months ago. I stalled out on IP, unable to continue at that point. I finally rekindled my desire to finish what I started, and thanks to the Christmas Challenge got a head start. However I seemed to have stalled out.

I had phased 3 myself( so I wasn't in ketosis) just after my husband had his reversal done, just in case, and I am glad I did. I am bursting with the news, finally some light back into our lives. It is still early, and having miscarriages in the past I am still remaining cautiously optimistic. I am MUCH healthier this time around...thank you IP and everyone on this board for getting me there

For those of you connected with me via facebook, please don't mention it yet, as we are keeping it under wraps until I hit the 3mth mark. I just needed a place to let out the news, so once again thank you to all of you my virtual tribe.

Good luck to everyone this holiday season, I look forward to hearing about shocked families who simply can't believe how amazing each and every one of you look. Enjoy!
OH MY GOSH!!! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations...my prayers and good energy are winging your way for a wonderful pregnancy and the new babe. What a wonderful Christmas present. Your little angel is taking care of you
Old 12-23-2010, 04:49 AM   #22  
on IP since 10/4/10

S/C/G: 200/168/165

How exciting! Good luck and best wishes for you! Hoping and praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy
Old 12-23-2010, 06:45 PM   #23  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

OH Sam!!!

I am so happy to hear this! It couldn't happen to a better person! What a year for you and your family. (if we gave out awards, I would have to nominate you for most surprising news likely to make you cry. ) I truly wish you all the best & great health as you bring this little one into your family.
Definitely private message Jordana on facebook. She felt so bad when you lost Michael just as she announced her surprise pregnancy. She will be so happy for you. She also understands tthe fears of sharing too early.

wishing you wonderful holidays & an amaxing new year.

Quote:

Old 12-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #24  
Pat R

S/C/G: 219/209/175

Height: 5'6.5"

Congratulations!! I will keep you in my prayers.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #25  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Quote:
.... just after my husband had his reversal done...
So had he had a vasectomy done? is that what the reversal is?
Old 12-28-2010, 12:38 AM   #26  

Sam, I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:59 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 162/ ? /130

Congratulations!
Old 12-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 235/lowest185/now200/160

Height: 5'6"

So happy for you!! Congratulations ! Praying happy pregnancy for you!
Old 12-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #29  

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and wish you all the best. Just puts a smile on my face!
Old 12-29-2010, 05:03 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

What wonderful news! Congratulations and very best wishes! Certainly an excellent reason for going off protocol!
Closed Thread