Old 12-03-2010, 07:33 AM   #91  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Good morning! Rise and Shine.

The new daily thread is now open. Please multi-quote any responses from this thread. Then, cut and paste your responses in the new thread.

Friday, December 3, 2010 Daily Chat

Last edited by EatAnts; 12-03-2010 at 07:34 AM.
EatAnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:34 AM   #92  
I see the light....

S/C/G: 204.6/191.4/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by coqui71 View Post
AND I AM STARVING!!!! On day 2 of the IP diet. PLEASE tell me it gets better!!!!!!
It DOES get better!!! I am just into week 4 and 95% of the time I don't get hungry, sometimes I force myself to have my packets....BUT then there are times that I really get the 'growlies'... When I do, I have a HUGE glass of water and make myself a cup of tea.... I don't know about anyone else but TEA has been my answer to those 'growlie or craving' moments.... There are tons of caffiene free herbal teas out there... Probably a flavor for every occation!!!

Good luck in your Journey

Last edited by PJay; 12-03-2010 at 07:37 AM. Reason: spelling
PJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:17 AM   #93  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Happy Friday Everyone! The weeks have just been zipping by. Looking forward to the Christmas break and sometime to relax. How is everyone planning on handling the holidays while on IP? I am on phase II and plan to stick to that over the holidays with a couple of cheat days built in. I really miss fresh fruit and a glass of red wine here and there. This would be the perfect diet if those were included.
CBG is offline   Reply With Quote