Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #46  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyonIP View Post
Hi all, it took me along time to respond back because I made it a couple of streets down and I was sliding going straight! So I decided to get a couple days worth of groceries and cancel my WI apt instead. I think I'm down 3-4 pounds since last WI, but we'll see. It wasn't worth it to drive 20 minutes away. My hubby has been trying to get home for the last 3 1/2 hours for a 45 min. drive! There are a TON of wrecks out there.
I feel your pain Amy! I'm a few hours north of you and this morning, I was just turning into the hospital parking garage where I park for work and I slid right into a parked car! Ugh My first car accident. And with this weight loss, I'm extra cold! Stay safe down there! We had a patient today that was supposed to be coming up from the Tri-Cities for surgery, but canceled because of the weather...

Last edited by Mrs Diettrich; 11-22-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:55 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 187/152/145

Height: 5'4"

Well ladies, I am 10 hours into my clear fluids only fasting, and tomorrow the fun begins with the laxatives. I am scared to death! If anything, a good cleanse is good for you, right?
At least I took the day off.
Mmmmm, yummy broth, yummy jello, yummy yummy! :S LOL!

I am SO hungry! But I had a drink packet at supper and it helped alot. Not sure if it falls into the "clear" fluids category, but I don't care! :P

Have a good night!

Susan
Old 11-22-2010, 11:25 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaJS View Post
Anyone have some good shake ideas? I'd like to have one tonight but I only have the IP packets - no syrups or spreads.
Does anyone enjoy the pudding packs (strawberry, chocolate) blended with ice? Or is it really bland? I have read every page of the recipes and I'm always missing an ingredient or two listed.
Thanks!
I use tea, vanilla pudding and pumpkin pie spice. blend it and heat in the microwave. Or choc drink, decaf instant coffe, or the real stuff up to you sooo yummy.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyonIP View Post
Hi all, it took me along time to respond back because I made it a couple of streets down and I was sliding going straight! So I decided to get a couple days worth of groceries and cancel my WI apt instead. I think I'm down 3-4 pounds since last WI, but we'll see. It wasn't worth it to drive 20 minutes away. My hubby has been trying to get home for the last 3 1/2 hours for a 45 min. drive! There are a TON of wrecks out there. I had the fire place going and 2 blankets on and had a choc. "milkshake" probably not the best snack choice, but I love it and know I'm still on plan with it.

Welcome to Caffn8d and Diane49! Stick with it, it is so rewarding.
Have a great night all!
I am on the other side of the mountain from you and it is awful here. People on this of the mountain are not real bright when it comes to driving in the snow that is for sure. I am working 6pm to midnight I hope the drive home is less of an adventure than the drive here.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:47 PM   #50  
Fresh start

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jency View Post
For those of you ordering from Nashua....

Happy Thanksgiving from Nashua Nutrition! Use Discount Code TURKEY10 to save $10 on all orders over $100. Expires Midnight EST Sunday, November 28th.
Hi Jency,

I am in phase 1 - I was wondering if you recommend a IP dieter on phase 1 eat those bars, or what would you recommend - I talked to my couch and she doesn't recommend to get anything that is not from Ideal Program.
Thanks!
Old 11-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #51  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default This thread is now closed.

The new daily thread is now open.

This thread will be left open until later today. This will allow you to multi-quote posts from this thread and reply in the new thread.

Please be sure to place all new posts in the new daily thread, not in this thread.

Where do I post? Join us in the new daily chat thread for today.
Closed Thread