3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Peeking at "onderland" daily discussion...anyone in? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/217555-peeking-onderland-daily-discussion-anyone.html)

darbs7 11-16-2010 05:29 PM

Peeking at "onderland" daily discussion...anyone in?

Anyone out there close to onderland and want to start a daily "you can do it thread?" I am 210 and I can taste 199 so bad.....

My goal is to hit 199 by December 5th.:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

beerab 11-16-2010 05:37 PM

I keep hitting in between 200-202, it's frustrating lol. I WAS at onederland and then my doctor put me on this medication that made me ill and I gained like 15 lbs on it- GRRR!

I just feel lately I don't have the energy to keep going- I swear it's this gloomy weather!

2Bees 11-16-2010 06:20 PM

I hear you on the weather. And only 2 hours of daylight-well maybe a little more if I looked up from my computer screen.
I'm at 200 for the 3rd time. 202 last week, 201 then back to straight up 200.
It is like you need a passport and a rocketship ticket to get to onederland.

While I'm balanced on the fence-i slip and fall uphill not down.
So lets all start looking forward=stare the barrier down.

NorthernExposure 11-16-2010 07:25 PM

OMG, me too! I got to 203 at the end of last month, so I thought for sure I'd be in onederland in 10 days-2 weeks. Instead, I've been bouncing between 200 and 202 for the past two weeks. SO frustrating! Last time I weighed on Sunday, I was 200.4. Staying away from the scale until Friday and I'll try yet again! Urgh!

NorthernExposure 11-16-2010 07:28 PM

Oh...I wandered in here off the main page...even though we do different programs (I'm a calorie counter), I know we can all relate! Lol.

Jelbelle 11-16-2010 07:43 PM

Yes! Me! 204.6 as of Sunday, and I want to be in Onederland soooo bad! It's been years since I've seen a 1## on the scale!

showgirlaz 11-17-2010 01:54 AM

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/y...rot_94x100.gif

I made onederland earlier this year but, the best thing I remember reading was a few months back. One of the gals here asked, "I just can't seem to get there. Do we need a passport and visa to get into One-derland???"

There are so many stories about the slow crossing into that highly sought after place! :)

Good luck to everyone as you move onward and downward!

candace5 11-17-2010 07:59 AM

HEllo! As a recent inductee into onederland, I completely understand! It seemed to take forever for that scale to stay down into the 1'00's! Keep going! We can do it!

kaarin 11-17-2010 09:25 AM

Great idea Darbs!

I am so close too and probably would have made it this past week if I hadn't gone away to my annual conference. I was away Friday through Monday and had a wonderful time. This including great guest motivational speakers, but also 3 evenings of celebration and partying. I stayed on track as much as possible with the food, but the wine did me in. :nono: As a result I gained a pound this week.
I have been back on track since Monday and looks like I'm back in ketosis, but this weekend we go away to visit friends in California! It will be a fun weekend with some challenges, but I will do my best to stick to plan.
Even with these events (which I had factored in, so I'm not devasted) I know I will be traveling in Onederland by November 30th.
Here's a big CHEER :cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2::cheer3: for all of us and, just think, our New Years resolutions are going to be so different this year!

kittycarlson 11-17-2010 09:42 AM

I'm on a different plan "belly fat cure" and I was at 203.5 last Friday. Losing slowly. I'm also bummed by the weather and lack of light. I did start taking a vitamin D supplement which a couple of people posted about to deal with the SAD. So far I haven't noticed any differance. I've been staying away from the scale until Friday as I can't handle the daily see-saw. Does anyone use ketostix??? I did aitkins several years ago and they seemed to keep me going so I could stay positive and stay off the scale knowing I was probably losing. My goal is to hit 198 by Christmas which will also make my total weight lost fifty lbs. I was thinking it has probably been 13-14 years since I have seen the underside of 200. Best wishes to everyone out there.

wyoangel 11-17-2010 11:18 AM

I have been sitting between 202-205 for the past 2 weeks....so completely frustrating that I find myself snitching....a chip from my BFs nacho plate....a bite of dumpling from the turkey and dumplings I made for the boys yesterday. I have stayed away from the sweets.....but, GEEZ! This stall is not good for me! Onederland is this huge hurdle....at least in my mind it is! I need to refocus....I keep telling myself I am going to do bootcamp, but then there is some reason or excuse. Someone PLEASE kick me in the butt!!!!!!

Stormcrazie 11-17-2010 12:42 PM

I haven't seen Onderland in 20 something years!!! PLEASE count me IN!!

darbs7 11-17-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaarin (Post 3572285)
Great idea Darbs!

I am so close too and probably would have made it this past week if I hadn't gone away to my annual conference. I was away Friday through Monday and had a wonderful time. This including great guest motivational speakers, but also 3 evenings of celebration and partying. I stayed on track as much as possible with the food, but the wine did me in. :nono: As a result I gained a pound this week.
I have been back on track since Monday and looks like I'm back in ketosis, but this weekend we go away to visit friends in California! It will be a fun weekend with some challenges, but I will do my best to stick to plan.
Even with these events (which I had factored in, so I'm not devasted) I know I will be traveling in Onederland by November 30th.
Here's a big CHEER :cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2::cheer3: for all of us and, just think, our New Years resolutions are going to be so different this year!

Alright Karrin you can do this....no cheats....it is so close...remember what one member said nothing taste as good as skinny feels....will power will power.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyoangel (Post 3572489)
I have been sitting between 202-205 for the past 2 weeks....so completely frustrating that I find myself snitching....a chip from my BFs nacho plate....a bite of dumpling from the turkey and dumplings I made for the boys yesterday. I have stayed away from the sweets.....but, GEEZ! This stall is not good for me! Onederland is this huge hurdle....at least in my mind it is! I need to refocus....I keep telling myself I am going to do bootcamp, but then there is some reason or excuse. Someone PLEASE kick me in the butt!!!!!!

You got this....so close...read what I wrote to Karrin. Believe it or not since 9/13 the day I started not one thing off protocol has passed my lips...even when I give my dogs their ice cream at night and put whip cream on it and it gets on my fingers a little...I wash it down the drain. I want my goal so bad that I want to phase off ASAP...so until then no cheats....join in...I know you can do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormcrazie (Post 3572615)
I haven't seen Onderland in 20 something years!!! PLEASE count me IN!!

You can do it.:carrot::carrot:

showgirlaz 11-17-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyoangel (Post 3572489)

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...y/KickButt.gif

As my coach told me when I started, "it can be something as small as 1 m&m that takes you out of ketosis." You can't know what will be the thing that pulls you from ketosis at this stage of the game. The number of carbs you eat are critical. Later, it won't be as much of an issue but, now, everything counts.

You really can't fool your body. Even if you tell no one, don't write it down, or "don't" eat a whole thing. Your body knows.

Get back on track!! DO THIS! You know you can and you know it works. Nothing that you have tasted had a lasting impact or made much difference for your future. On the other hand, NOT EATING those things and staying on plan WILL CHANGE YOU!!

beerab 11-17-2010 02:58 PM

showgirl love the carrot icon lol- it's cute!

I'm at 201 today- dammit I'm gonna win- I've already decided I'm going on the treadmill during Top Model tonight- NO EXCUSES! :)