Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 265

Height: 5'5

Talking gonna start 2011 right

Hi everyone! I'm a 35yr mom of two. I'm gonna start this year right! my goal is to get down to 145-125. I'm 265 now but I believe I can do this not only for myself but for my kids. I want to be able to ride certain rides at sixflags with my kids instead of sitting out and watching. I have two friends who lost a combined 300+lbs but they took the easy way by lapband well since I don't have the $$$$ I'm doing it the natural way. I'm opened to any tips and eating tips. God bless!
Old 01-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011mommyof2 View Post
Hi everyone! I'm a 35yr mom of two. I'm gonna start this year right! my goal is to get down to 145-125. I'm 265 now but I believe I can do this not only for myself but for my kids. I want to be able to ride certain rides at sixflags with my kids instead of sitting out and watching. I have two friends who lost a combined 300+lbs but they took the easy way by lapband well since I don't have the $$$$ I'm doing it the natural way. I'm opened to any tips and eating tips. God bless!
I think everyone on this particular section fo 3 fat chicks will recommend Ideal Protein. Google it
Old 01-01-2011, 11:21 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 172/172/152

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up change is good

Hi everyone!
I'm a 35 yr. old mother of two. This is my first day of IP and it's going well. I'm excited to lose the last of my pregnant body weight that has been with me for 5 yrs. I'm excited to get down to the 150s for the first time since high school. WOOT!!!

Anyway, I've been reading this thread and here I am joining....
Old 01-02-2011, 01:23 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 162/ ? /130

Quote:
Originally Posted by violinchic View Post
Hi everyone!
I'm a 35 yr. old mother of two. This is my first day of IP and it's going well. I'm excited to lose the last of my pregnant body weight that has been with me for 5 yrs. I'm excited to get down to the 150s for the first time since high school. WOOT!!!

Welcome! I am starting on Monday and I am so excited about it!! I decided to start IP a couple weeks ago but thought it would be a good idea to wait until after Christmas and New Years. In these past couple weeks I have learned so much just by coming on here and reading everyones questions and stories... it is all so motivating to hear how well everyone does on this diet! Can't wait to hear how you do so keep us posted!!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea2011 View Post
Welcome! I am starting on Monday and I am so excited about it!! I decided to start IP a couple weeks ago but thought it would be a good idea to wait until after Christmas and New Years. In these past couple weeks I have learned so much just by coming on here and reading everyones questions and stories... it is all so motivating to hear how well everyone does on this diet! Can't wait to hear how you do so keep us posted!!
Hi Sweetpea,

I've been thinking about IP for a long time now, too. I've been waiting for the right time and it didn't make sense to me to start in December..too many temptations!!
I have my first consult on Wed., at 11 am, I am very excited. I really enjoy reading these posts, they are so motiviating!!
Good luck!!

Holly
Old 01-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by violinchic View Post
Hi everyone!

How did your first day go?
Old 01-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #52  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollmark View Post
Hi Sweetpea,

I've been thinking about IP for a long time now, too. I've been waiting for the right time and it didn't make sense to me to start in December..too many temptations!!
I have my first consult on Wed., at 11 am, I am very excited. I really enjoy reading these posts, they are so motiviating!!
Good luck!!

Holly
Good luck on Wednesday!! Today is my last day to get all my cravings in... I have been eating a lot of bad food lately and I am actually getting really sick of it... I am so ready to get started!!!

This site is very motivating and encouraging! I am starting IP on the same day as a coworker of mine and her friend... she was the one that got me thinking of IP in the first place. And my friend and her husband is also starting the same day... they decided to try it out after I told them about it. And now we also have another friend and her husband wanting to start but she is still breast feeding so they are waiting. Lots of support all around me but I still plan on coming back here everyday!!

Let us know how Wednesday goes!!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 161/143.6/124

Height: 5'4"

Default consultation tonight...starting in the morning

Hello Everybody

I have been reading a lot on this forum and it is what made me decide to try this program. I am sick of dieting. I am a recovering addict/alcoholic for 6 years now and it seems that I use food where I used to use other things. I have had a really really hard time losing weight and if I do I don't keep it off for very long. Sugar seems to be my all time addiction. I am excited to see what will happen to the cravings once I get going. I have lost a lot of weight on weight watchers in the past but this time it just hasn't seemed to be working for me. I see that a lot of people talk about poor body image and boy can I relate to that. I decided the week before xmas to try out IP and since then I have been saying "good-bye" to all the things I know I will have to stay away from for the next 4 months at least so that I can be successful and not cheat. Consequently, I have gained 5 pounds and honestly I am sick of all the "crappy" food. So that's a BONUS and a shocker! I know me and the first time I deviate I wont be able to stop. This is what happened to me last year about this time when I did HCG.
I am a 31 year old mother of a 12 year old with a live in boyfriend. They are both being very supportive despite their first reaction which was, "ANOTHER diet??? What makes you think this one will work?"
I have been so focused and excited about this new plan that I have been dreaming about it since new years eve. I have always been one to read forums as part of my "researching" a new diet, but I have never participated. Today I have decided that I am going to give this my all and that means putting myself out there and being willing to ask for help. Thank you so much for everything I have already gained from reading on here, you are all beyond inspirational to me.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea2011 View Post
Good luck on Wednesday!! Today is my last day to get all my cravings in... I have been eating a lot of bad food lately and I am actually getting really sick of it... I am so ready to get started!!!

This site is very motivating and encouraging! I am starting IP on the same day as a coworker of mine and her friend... she was the one that got me thinking of IP in the first place. And my friend and her husband is also starting the same day... they decided to try it out after I told them about it. And now we also have another friend and her husband wanting to start but she is still breast feeding so they are waiting. Lots of support all around me but I still plan on coming back here everyday!!

Let us know how Wednesday goes!!!!
Good morining,

Can't wait to hear about how your first day is going!!! How was your consultation???
I'm so excited to say good by to my spare tire!! LOL
Good luck on your first day!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #55  
~Summer~

S/C/G: 170/150.3/130

Height: 5'7"

Hello everyone! My name is Summer and I have my first appointment tomorrow with the weight loss center that does the IPD. I have researched IPD for a couple of months now and honestly, I have done most of my research for it here as I wanted real-life accounts of what my road ahead looks like. I had a baby in August and have about 30 lbs left I need to lose, as well as 10 that I had gained before I got pregnant. I am excited and a little nervous, but am extremely motivated. I look forward to getting to know all of you through our journies! 2011 is going to be a great year!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 198/198/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning everyone! So today is day one for me. I already had lots of water and my first chocolate drink for breakfast this morning. I am suprised at how full I actually feel just from these couple of thing. I usually start out with toast or cereal and coffee and am looking for something to snack on by 10 o'clock. I am fully content right now and am so motivated to make this work. Good luck to everyone else starting today and can't wait to hear how things go for you also.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #57  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amommy2four View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Summer and I have my first appointment tomorrow with the weight loss center that does the IPD. I have researched IPD for a couple of months now and honestly, I have done most of my research for it here as I wanted real-life accounts of what my road ahead looks like. I had a baby in August and have about 30 lbs left I need to lose, as well as 10 that I had gained before I got pregnant. I am excited and a little nervous, but am extremely motivated. I look forward to getting to know all of you through our journies! 2011 is going to be a great year!
Are you still nursing? If so, I'd postpone the journey until you're finished.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 198/168/158

Height: 5'6"

hi I heard about IP from a friend who lost 40 lb in a very short time and has kept it off for over a year. I have tried about every diet out there, but never succeeded in losing for good. I always give up before reaching my goal, and then I am frustrated to see the weight come back. I started IP on sept. 28 2010. I weighed 198, but my top weight was 204. As of last Tuesday, dec 28 I have lost 28 lb. I feel just great, and I actually bought and wore a size 14 skirt...haven't done than since I can't remember when..I love this plan!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabin View Post
hi I heard about IP from a friend who lost 40 lb in a very short time and has kept it off for over a year. I have tried about every diet out there, but never succeeded in losing for good. I always give up before reaching my goal, and then I am frustrated to see the weight come back. I started IP on sept. 28 2010. I weighed 198, but my top weight was 204. As of last Tuesday, dec 28 I have lost 28 lb. I feel just great, and I actually bought and wore a size 14 skirt...haven't done than since I can't remember when..I love this plan!!!
Good for you!!!! Congratulations
Old 01-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollmark View Post
Good morining,

Can't wait to hear about how your first day is going!!! How was your consultation???
I'm so excited to say good by to my spare tire!! LOL
Good luck on your first day!!!
Hi Holly!! Today went really well! The consultation went good this morning... I met with my coach a couple weeks ago back when I first decided to start IP so she didn't have to tell me a whole lot today. That and I am learning so much on here so I didn't have very many questions. I think my meals went good today... I just hope I am using herbs and spices that are allowed. I cooked a pork tenderloin tonight and used a bunch of stuff in my spice cupboard. I still get my snack later tonight and I think I will try one of the puddings!

Looking forward to saying goodbye to my spare tire as well!

Good luck on Wednesday!!
Closed Thread