Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #106  
Started IP 9/7/10

S/C/G: 353/200/160

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tle1103 View Post
For the last month or so, my dad has been really struggling and suffering with COPD and alzheimer's. He has been on hospice care for some time as well. We moved him and my mom into my sister's home. My sister is a nurse and helped to take very good care of him. The last week has been really tough. He finally gave up today around noon. Please keep my mom and family in your thoughts and prayers. My mom and dad have been married for 57 years. He was a wonderful father.
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:54 PM   #107  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
For the last month or so, my dad has been really struggling and suffering with COPD and alzheimer's. He has been on hospice care for some time as well. We moved him and my mom into my sister's home. My sister is a nurse and helped to take very good care of him. The last week has been really tough. He finally gave up today around noon. Please keep my mom and family in your thoughts and prayers. My mom and dad have been married for 57 years. He was a wonderful father.
I am so sorry for your loss! May you feel peace and comfort here from your sister chicks.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #108  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyvrod View Post
Hello
I really enjoy looking at people's progress pictures. I decided that I will take pictures every 4 weeks in the same clothes each time.
How do I add a link to my pictures? I have noticed that others have their links.
Thanks to all of you for your wealth of knowledge.
  1. Start a thread in the Mini-Goals photo album and post your photos in that thread.
  2. Copy the web address (URL) of that thread.
  3. Go to your User Control Panel (User CP), Select Edit Signature
  4. Put your cursor in the space where you enter your signature, where you want the link to go
  5. Click on the little globe with a chain icon (the 11th icon from the left in the 2nd row); a dialog box pops up asking you to enter the web address
  6. Paste the address you copied in step 2 by using the key combination Ctrl + V (Windows) or Cmd + V (i-fruit devices)
  7. Click ok
  8. Edit, preview and save your signature as usual.

Instructions for signatures are in the Community Tech Help sub-forum here: The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
Old 11-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #109  
Started IP 8/29/10

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
tle1103, I too am so sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is such a tremendous loss; please accept my sincere condolences.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #110  
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 218.7/218.7/150

Height: 5'6

Default Fell off the wagon

Hi Everyone, I am starting week 4 and had a major slip this weekend. I did have a great three weeks and lost over 16 lbs, however went out partying on Friday night, tried sticking to Vodka thinking that would be the best option, and have had the cravings back like crazy all day, gave into them tonight and had pizza and fries. Anyone have any suggestions and how long does it take to get back into Ketosis?

HELP!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #112  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

S/C/G: 160/123/125

Height: 5'3 Size 4!!

dgirl,

You may want to check out the ooops thread for helpful ideas. My thoughts are: back to bootcamp tomorrow and hopefully you will be back into ketosis in a couple of days, maybe three.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:43 PM   #113  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

S/C/G: 160/123/125

Height: 5'3 Size 4!!

Dear tle1103, I just want to add my condolences to the long list here. We are sending our cyber hugs and support. Take care of yourself.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 196/190/130

Height: 5'2

Hi Everyone,
This is my second week on the IP diet, so far I like it..first week I lost 6lbs., going to see my coach tomorrow.. i probably lost another 3lbs for this week
I have a question, I usually drink/eat my last packet late at night... is it bad to do that??? will it slow down my weight loss??
Old 11-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #115  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabianchick View Post
Hi Everyone,
This is my second week on the IP diet, so far I like it..first week I lost 6lbs., going to see my coach tomorrow.. i probably lost another 3lbs for this week
I have a question, I usually drink/eat my last packet late at night... is it bad to do that??? will it slow down my weight loss??
My coach suggests ideally eating no later than an hour before you go to sleep, but definitely getting that packet in, even if it's less than an hour.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #116  
Lorrie

S/C/G: 280/191/200

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaarin View Post
I just finished a little workout on my Wii and checked my weight. It says 203 lbs!!! I'm not going to jinx it by changing my ticker, I'll wait until Tuesday's official WI for that, BUT, I'm pretty damn excited!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Don't you wish you could bring your own scale in with you???

L
Old 11-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #117  
Start date: August 19/10

S/C/G: 229/163/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Hi Everyone,
Not a problem to have it late-just make sure it isn't a one-a-day. Pudding or a drink are the better option.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 183/141/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Hi Everyone,
As a diabetic, I find having one of the non-restricted packets right before bed gives me a much better blood sugar in the morning. I think maybe I'll keep it up even on maintenance. Best of luck to you!
Old 11-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #119  
Lorrie

S/C/G: 280/191/200

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
I am sending you and your family my deepest sympathies at this time. May you find comfort knowing that he is not suffering any more and is in a better place.

L
Old 11-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #120  
=^..^=

S/C/G: 169 / 169 / 140

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyh View Post
Today has been a tough day for me. I've been hungry all day long! I'm blaming it on the time change - I normally get up at 5 am, - but today it was 4 am. I usually eat breakfast at 9 am but I could not wait! Same for lunch and dinner. I can't wait until snack time - I've already starving again! Tomorrows a new day.....
I was told (and have seen others here say they were told the same thing) to eat within one hour of waking. I don't always get that accomplished, but I should at least aim for eating within an hour after waking up. Ask your coach.

yes, tomorrow is a new day! a fresh start each morning to refine our new habits.
Closed Thread