Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #46  
Started IP 9/1/10

S/C/G: 240/215/pregnant

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100ButterflyKisses View Post
Interesting info, thanks for sharing. One thing though... I was told to take 2 multis a day and 4 cal-mags. Do you think that would make the difference for you?
Well, I don't use the IP vitamins...found out it was cheaper to buy elsewhere. I thought I had checked into them and found them comparable. I am taking One a Day Women's formula and (I was mistaken) 3 cal-mags, 1 potassium, 1 vit-c, 3 omega-3, and 1 enzyme. Maybe I need to find the IP vitamin chart (lurking buried on this site!) and double check. Akkk, if I have to take another multi I WILL vomit....I have difficulties stomaching the 1 I currently take!
Old 11-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy help

I'm really worried..i have been on the program 3 weeks lost 21.5 lbs..my worry is yesterday i am able to have one restricted food aday...
this adds more carbs which i'm sure i need..but did everyone else get nervous..
i don't want to slow down what i'm doing...
will it allow me to exercise some...why add the carbs..
does everyone add the carbs and do you do it everyday or one in awhile..
My Doctor just started doing this..so i really have no support system but
my group here...so please help me out...
Old 11-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #48  
Restarted on 01/10/17

S/C/G: 212/212/123

Height: 5'1"

I didn't have any restricted items until week 12. I really wanted to save them until I needed a treat. I ended up using them when I went to Atlanta with my husband for our anniversary because of the ease of packing them, but I only had 2 bars and 1 soy nuts. Since then (10/11/10), I've had two more bars and two more packages of soy nuts, but that's it. I really like the other packets (omelets, puddings and drinks) and I never really crave the restricteds.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #49  
Start date: August 19/10

S/C/G: 229/163/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
I'm really worried..i have been on the program 3 weeks lost 21.5 lbs..my worry is yesterday i am able to have one restricted food aday...
You canhave restricted items now-that doesn't mean you have to. My coach recommended excercise after the 2nd week but others have said their coaches say not to. I don't know if there is a relationship between restricted items and excercise or not. Personally, I usually have 1 restricted/day but not the bars because when I tried them my losses slowed. I teach dance 5 days a week so I excercise regularly but not excessively. I think restricted items are something you need to decide for yourself if they will affect your progress or just be something new to enjoy. I hope this helps!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #50  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobolexus View Post
I have never heard of the davinci syrups till this forum. Can u tell me where I can purchase them from??? Thanks
I found the syrups at my local Cash & Carry (kind of a discount grocery/restaurant supply store).
Old 11-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #51  
here I am again :(

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5

hey everyone

I sound crazy by saying this, but I love this diet I begin this diet on sept 3rd of this yr and have lost 32 lbs so far. I cant believe the results yet. Last time I weighted 168 I was 15 yrs old. This diet has change my life, my self confidence has gone up, as well as my self steem of course. I never liked to go shoping for clothing before and now, all I can think of is spoiling myself, with the last fashion styles in shoes, clothing, and accessories. Everyday I think of how much my life has change in just two months, and I thank God for putting this magic diet on my path. I have learn new methods of cooking, what is good for me what is not, when, how much, how often. and now I've learn to enjoy what I cook It took me some time to get used to the salads but I enjoy my own recepies, now. there are some days harder than others but THE GOOD THINGS ARE BASED ON A LOT OF EFFORT. Good luck everyone, and for those who are still undecided about IP, go for it you wont regret it.

Last edited by biggirl86; 11-04-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #52  

Just had to tell you guys.....

I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so excited to be here too! It's been a very long time. 3.2 lbs down today.

And... I now have a ticker! :-)
Old 11-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #53  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
Just had to tell you guys.....

I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so excited to be here too! It's been a very long time. 3.2 lbs down today.

And... I now have a ticker! :-)

What a bonanza! You must be over the moon. CONGRATULATIONS
Old 11-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #54  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirl86 View Post
hey everyone

I sound crazy by saying this, but I love this diet I begin this diet on sept 3rd of this yr and have lost 32 lbs so far. I cant believe the results yet. Last time I weighted 168 I was 15 yrs old. This diet has change my life, my self confidence has gone up, as well as my self steem of course. I never liked to go shoping for clothing before and now, all I can think of is spoiling myself, with the last fashion styles in shoes, clothing, and accessories. Everyday I think of how much my life has change in just two months, and I thank God for putting this magic diet on my path. I have learn new methods of cooking, what is good for me what is not, when, how much, how often. and now I've learn to enjoy what I cook It took me some time to get used to the salads but I enjoy my own recepies, now. there are some days harder than others but THE GOOD THINGS ARE BASED ON A LOT OF EFFORT. Good luck everyone, and for those who are still undecided about IP, go for it you wont regret it.
Doesn't sound crazy to me. Sounds wonderful.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
What a bonanza! You must be over the moon. CONGRATULATIONS
Thank you! And I am over the moon - when I stepped on the scale, I was muttering "2.5, 2.5" because I knew that would get me into Onederland. hehehehe
Old 11-04-2010, 09:29 PM   #56  
Lorrie

S/C/G: 280/191/200

Height: 5' 8"

Default Southwest Cheese Curls

I am very excited as my coach has ordered this product and it's supposed to be in tomorrow!

Can't wait --- I am missing my cheetos (and cheese in general) so here's hoping I can get some satisfaction without the cheating ----

L
Old 11-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #57  
Lorrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Doesn't sound crazy to me. Sounds wonderful.
Congrats to you ---- I too feel the same way about this program!

L
Old 11-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #58  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoangel View Post
Maybe I need to find the IP vitamin chart (lurking buried on this site!) and double check.
If you find it would you cite it? I don't remember ever seeing one -- but I'd like to. I still haven't figured out what the enzyme is and my coach doesn't carry it, either. Or at least she didn't answer the question I asked about it.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #59  
Lorrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirl86 View Post
hey everyone

I am feeling the same way as you are. This program has been a God send for me and it has changed my life dramatically. Glad to hear it has given you the results you were looking for!

L
Old 11-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #60  
Lorrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Some might be in shock at this, but my coach gave me a bar to try at our initial meeting!!! I did have the restricted bars and chips in the first 3 weeks as I needed them for the carb cravings. It did not have an effect on my weight loss, but I do realize from this site that everyone's body reacts differently to the program. Just thought I would share these comments with you. I was maybe having 3 restricted a week. My coach kept telling me that I was allowed to have restricted foods, but only one a day.

Give the restricted foods a try and see what your body tells you.

Hope this helps!

L
Closed Thread