Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #76  
here I am again :(

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Doesn't sound crazy to me. Sounds wonderful.
Thanx Linden I apreciate it, take care.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #77  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobolexus View Post
Happy Thursday my weekend has already started thank goodness!! WI tomorrow AM hoping to hit the 20lb mark this week!!! But some NSV today, my work scrubs are huge!!! I have received alot of compliments this week sooo hoping I dropped a few more pounds this week!!! I'll take inches too!!

As you can tell we are close in height and starting weight. When I had lost about 20 pounds it became noticeable to other people. A lot of my family members have not seen me yet. Some know I am loosing weight, others do not know it and won't till they see me. I will see quite a few family members during the holidays. From now on every few pounds you loose will make a big difference. It just gets better and better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirl86 View Post
hey everyone

I sound crazy by saying this, but I love this diet I begin this diet on sept 3rd of this yr and have lost 32 lbs so far. I cant believe the results yet. Last time I weighted 168 I was 15 yrs old. This diet has change my life, my self confidence has gone up, as well as my self steem of course. I never liked to go shoping for clothing before and now, all I can think of is spoiling myself, with the last fashion styles in shoes, clothing, and accessories. Everyday I think of how much my life has change in just two months, and I thank God for putting this magic diet on my path. I have learn new methods of cooking, what is good for me what is not, when, how much, how often. and now I've learn to enjoy what I cook It took me some time to get used to the salads but I enjoy my own recepies, now. there are some days harder than others but THE GOOD THINGS ARE BASED ON A LOT OF EFFORT. Good luck everyone, and for those who are still undecided about IP, go for it you wont regret it.
I agree. Think about sharing your recipes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
Just had to tell you guys.....

I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so excited to be here too! It's been a very long time. 3.2 lbs down today.

And... I now have a ticker! :-)
Good for You!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeatlast73 View Post
This is my first post, and I am so pleased to have found this forum. Only problem is I need time to read all this great info! I congratulate everyone on their success so far, as even 1 pound is closer to the bottom line than it was the day before. I didn't get this way overnight!

Woo hoo to everyone!
Welcome!!
Old 11-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 262/178/180

Height: 5'11.5"

Default At Goal

Hi Guys

I am new to this blog, but old to ideal protien My wife and I have been on IP for 7 months. I have lost 83 lbs., she has lost 75 and our 16 year old daughter has lost 30. I love carbohydrates (pasta etc,) my wife loves cake and candy. I am at goal but have 2 weeks to go before our nutritionist puts me on phase 3. I tell you all youcantoo. I never thought I could. Go for it.
Closed Thread