Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 03:17 PM   #61  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 221-3/4/152/160

Height: 5 ft 2 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowahawkeyemom View Post
I bet that was a GREAT feeling! I haven't bought any pantyhose since I started IP. Nothing worse than trying to put a pair on and feeling like a stuffed sausage. I really want to order an outfit I saw in a catalog for Christmas. Just not sure of what size to order. Maybe I'll order it in a smaller size to motivate me even more for the Christmas challenge. Thanks for sharing your great NSV with us!
Definitely order it in that smaller size.....you'll be there in no time...the closer you get to your goal, the more difference evenn a pound or two makes...I'm getting surprised daily!

Marilyn
Old 11-03-2010, 03:21 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 162/132/130

Height: 5'3"

I just bought a new scale - mine kicked the bucket. So I research and bought Omron 514 it measures weight, BMI, Body Fat, Skeletal Muscle, Resting Metabolism,Visceral Fat and Body Age. - Cool! So I program my vitals in it step on and
BMI - 27.2% Just slightly over normal for my height and age
Body Fat - 41.0%- WHAT????? normal is 24-35.9! I almost fell down - am I really carrying around 63 lbs of fat?
Skeletal Muscle - 25.1 - in the normal range,
Resting metabolism - 1383 calories,
Body age 54 yrs old - I'm actually 50

Wow was that ever a wake up call. That's a lot of fat! So I've decided I can only take all the measurements once a week or I will be stressed all week long! Hope to see the Body Fat % drop drastically in the coming weeks.

Thanks for listening! Have a great day everyone!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:25 PM   #63  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreile View Post
Well then I just might have to order them and give them a try!

Have you tried any of the SF Davinci syrups? How do they compare?
I haven't tried anything other than WF. The caramel and the chocolate are thicker, like an ice-cream topping. But, there was a post yesterday about the sugar-free Torani syrups and that they were good.

If you try one of them, let us know how they taste.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #64  
Goodbye Forever, 300's!

S/C/G: 355/282/200

Height: 5'10"

Not trying to start any rumors, but I do have a question that seems like it appeared around the boards a few months ago.......

Does IP cause folks to become lactose intolerant?

Just a thought running through my head. I had a huge craving for milk a couple weeks ago, and bought a small bottle and had a couple swigs, and felt a little ill-to-my-tummy afterwards. I have NEVER had a problem before... as evidenced by the extreme amount of ice cream I would down in a week in my "former life." However, I was just really curious.

I tend to think two things: My body hasn't been used to a full-blown chug of milk in 16 weeks, so that was the cause. The other thing I think is that there is lactose in other products, surely, and I've had no ill effects. That would lead me to believe the first statement as the cause... but I sure hope to not be lactose intolerant in the end!

The lactose in the caramel comment yesterday made me think of all this, so I'm just curious. Any brilliant revelations, oh ye experts of the forums?

Have a super day!

Last edited by OnMyWayForGood; 11-03-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi74 View Post
PumpkyParry- Congrats on now being able to feel your hip bones! I look forward to that day, too.

Does anyone have suggestions for using WF Apple Butter?

I ordered some from Netrition after reading a couple of things that sounded yummy, but I didn't print. When I search the forum, there's nothing recent found. The older posts only include recipes with pumpkin and we aren't allowed pumpkin.

Thanks and have a great day!!
I would steam some zucchini(sliced) and try the Apple Butter with it...add some Splenda, a little salt...could substitute as a sub for baked apples...I have been missing pumpkin (it's that time of the year) and soooo I've been adding some Walden Farms caramel syrup to my Vanilla Pudding Shake, along with sweetener and pumpkin pie spices....really hits the spot. I usually put the mixture in the freezer till it gets icy around the edges, then eat it with a spoon.

Marilyn
Old 11-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Height: 5'3"

Yes they are loud but when I live in the island I was so used to them that the song didn't bother me at all. I actually missed it for a while. Now when I go back there I still enjoy the sounds.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:41 PM   #67  

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteandcute View Post
Take care of yourself first. Hope you feel better as the day passes. Judy

60 pounds makes a BIG difference, doesn't it?

Stay on IP and you will be smaller by Christmas. A lot can happen in 7or 8 weeks.

Where do you buy Davinci SF syrup?
Netrition.com is great...only 4.95 shipping no matter what you buy!!!! As for their catalog....they have tons of sweeteners, Walden Farms, DaVinci, etc.
Marilyn
Old 11-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #68  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

JonathanandZeus, here's how you get the avatars with the pounds lost... Go up and click on "User CP" in the purple bar. Click on "Edit Avatar" in the Control Panel on the left. This will bring up a screen that shows you what your current avatar looks like and other option. Right below your avatar picture, there will be a drop down menu that says "avatar category". You have your choice of "holiday", "standard" or "pounds lost". Click on "pounds lost" and it will bring up your options with all the little chicks (like I have). Pick one and save!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJackson View Post
Okay, I tried the WF PB spread, and I have to agree with 100ButterflyKisses, it is a little gellatinous and has a funny flavor and texture. The strawberry fruit spread is really good. I will try them both together this weekend and give some more feedback. But for now, do not buy the WF PB
So now I haver to defend the PB spread....it just needs a little tweaking to turn it into something edible...I ad DaVinci Peanut Butter Syrup, some Walden Farms Caramel Syrup, some SweetLeaf vanilla creme stevia and mix it up really good...Dip celery sticks in there and see if this doesn't please your taste buds...of course I freeze some of this mixture between WF choc syrup in my silicone ice cube trays...just the best frozen treat!

Marilyn
Old 11-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #70  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkyparry View Post
I would steam some zucchini(sliced) and try the Apple Butter with it...add some Splenda, a little salt...could substitute as a sub for baked apples...I have been missing pumpkin (it's that time of the year) and soooo I've been adding some Walden Farms caramel syrup to my Vanilla Pudding Shake, along with sweetener and pumpkin pie spices....really hits the spot. I usually put the mixture in the freezer till it gets icy around the edges, then eat it with a spoon.

Marilyn
Thanks bunches for the suggestions. I, too, am missing my pumpkin treats (low calorie, but sugar and carbs) since it's finally cooling off outside. I have the caramel syrup and use it with vanilla pudding, but never thought of adding pumpkin pie spice. That might be on my menu tonight.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkyparry View Post
So now I haver to defend the PB spread....it just needs a little tweaking to turn it into something edible...I ad DaVinci Peanut Butter Syrup, some Walden Farms Caramel Syrup, some SweetLeaf vanilla creme stevia and mix it up really good...Dip celery sticks in there and see if this doesn't please your taste buds...of course I freeze some of this mixture between WF choc syrup in my silicone ice cube trays...just the best frozen treat!

Marilyn
About the peanut butter spread...do you think it would be good in chocolate pudding? I would love something that resembled a peanut butter cup (I do have an imagination, and I know not to expect an identical taste.)
Old 11-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #72  

S/C/G: Starting Nov1,2010-165/165/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreile View Post
How do the WF caramel and chocolate flavorings taste?

I am not a big fan of the salad dressings so am leary to order anything else.
I have not tried the caramel, but the chocolate is really good! I add it to the chocolate pudding. I also add it to the cappuccino mix with a dash of cinnamon and ice for a coffee frap. You can also add some coffee too. Really good!
Old 11-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #73  

NSV: I have a habit of leaning my head on one hand (or fist) when I sit in my comfy chair to read or watch TV... well, last night I did that & - OUCH - it was bone against bone... my cheek has no padding anymore!.. I'm gonna have to find a new comfortable position...

Congrats to ALL for so many SVs & NSVs already today...

hugs
Old 11-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 261/ 210 /190

Height: 6ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by joellio View Post
lol I am doing OK with the chocolate thing but I think I am craving cheese We are listening to the radio and there is a song by Far East Movement that is popular right now... it's called G6 and everytime that song comes on I think of Cheese Stix!! LOL It is driving me nuts!!
LOL!!!! That is sooo funny! (The G6 song that is..). I know what you mean. I am craving cheese too and I know it's bad but I've stolen an ounce here and there and replaced it as 'milk' for my coffee. Any IP Coaches online have any objections? Actually, come to think of it, I think I cheat too much on this diet. Maybe I need to reevaluate things...don't listen to me, I'm a bad influence .
Old 11-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 261/ 210 /190

Height: 6ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by joellio View Post
lol I am doing OK with the chocolate thing but I think I am craving cheese We are listening to the radio and there is a song by Far East Movement that is popular right now... it's called G6 and everytime that song comes on I think of Cheese Stix!! LOL It is driving me nuts!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJackson View Post
Okay, I tried the WF PB spread, and I have to agree with 100ButterflyKisses, it is a little gellatinous and has a funny flavor and texture. The strawberry fruit spread is really good. I will try them both together this weekend and give some more feedback. But for now, do not buy the WF PB
Hi....just curious....what do you spread the jelly and pb on?? I'm craving it as well but without bread....bleh. Oh what about the IP crepes? Do they make good 'bread'?
Closed Thread