3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat - Wed. 3 Nov. 2010 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/216454-ip-daily-chat-wed-3-nov-2010-a.html)

lobolexus 11-03-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonathanandZeus (Post 3551531)
I am so thrilled to report that I had my weigh-in this afternoon and I lost 8.8 pounds this past week!

A great result after only losing 0.2 last week.

I love this program :D

L

amazing! wooooo hoooooo:carrot:

JollyCrewzer 11-03-2010 08:47 PM

Disappointed

I was really looking forward to a great weight loss this week (after last weeks big fat goose egg)! I only lost 1 stinking pound. What the heck?
I'm cutting out all restricteds again (even though it didn't help last time I tried). This is getting so frustrating!

I have mixed emotions about even reading the boards. I am so happy for all of the great losses but I get so down on myself. But then again, it does give me hope that "Maybe next week..."

lobolexus 11-03-2010 08:49 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm definitely going to buy some WF choclate and caramel syrup! my mouth was watering reading all the recipe posts! Also def getting some pumpkin spice. I am missing pumpkin alot right now!

Everyone keep up the good work evryone. Love this website!:D

willbethin2011 11-03-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyonIP (Post 3551782)
Hi all. Awesome to all who has NSV and great WI #'s!

Thanks SALESGOD for your craving input. It helps A LOT!
I just asked my daughter a few days ago what "G6" means, any one know?

I just ask my teenage daughter about the song and a "G6" is a car!

Addy 11-03-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyCrewzer (Post 3551806)
I was really looking forward to a great weight loss this week (after last weeks big fat goose egg)! I only lost 1 stinking pound. What the heck?
I'm cutting out all restricteds again (even though it didn't help last time I tried). This is getting so frustrating!

I have mixed emotions about even reading the boards. I am so happy for all of the great losses but I get so down on myself. But then again, it does give me hope that "Maybe next week..."

Try to not get discouraged. I was just where you are now 4 weeks ago. I was averaging a steady 3lbs/wk then out of the blue, I have 2 weeks in a row that were not so good, 2lbs then just over 1lb. Last week I lost just over 4lbs and this week (once I have my WI) should be around 6lbs.

My coach said this is very normal as things balance out.

Stick with it, you can do it!

lobolexus 11-03-2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyCrewzer (Post 3551806)

I hear and feel you. we r in the same boat. i have been stuck at 1.5 for three weeks. FRUSTRATING! just keep reading and positive thoughts only!
That is what i keep telling myself. All victories big or small count!;)

amylew 11-03-2010 08:59 PM

I, too, had a couple of weeks where I only lost about a pound. Try not to get discouraged and just keep sticking to the plan. I lost four pounds since last Wednesday, and am so glad I didn't give up.

JollyCrewzer 11-03-2010 09:05 PM

Addy Thanks for the pep talk! I know if I stick with it, it will happen! I just want things to move quicker! BTW - Great job for both you and your DH!! My DH is taking this journey with me also! Problem is he doesn't understand slow weight loss. He loses 5 pounds a week with only half way following protocal! He just put ice cream in his shake. If I did that, I'd gain 5 pounds!

JollyCrewzer 11-03-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lobolexus (Post 3551830)
I hear and feel you. we r in the same boat. i have been stuck at 1.5 for three weeks. FRUSTRATING! just keep reading and positive thoughts only!
That is what i keep telling myself. All victories big or small count!;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amylew (Post 3551834)
I, too, had a couple of weeks where I only lost about a pound. Try not to get discouraged and just keep sticking to the plan. I lost four pounds since last Wednesday, and am so glad I didn't give up.

Thanks!!! It helps to know I'm not alone and that things will pick up again! You are both right - all victories count and we can't give up!!!!

Pegsi 11-03-2010 09:28 PM

Amylew thank you for your support!
Salesgod Dave you rock you are so blunt honest and hilarious (I used to charge a sorting "tax" for haloween candy)
Carla where are you?
Lesley welcome to you we are here for all your trials and tribulations!

Pegsi 11-03-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJackson (Post 3551316)
I haven't tried anything other than WF. The caramel and the chocolate are thicker, like an ice-cream topping. But, there was a post yesterday about the sugar-free Torani syrups and that they were good.

If you try one of them, let us know how they taste. :D

I love Davinci syrups I use the cookie dough in cereal YUM YUMMY
I have used quite a few different flavors they are great in decaf coffee or tea to add a different flavour and I recomend dumping some in your pudding to change the flavour or add to it! There is at least 50 different sugar free flavors and everyone that I have tried ROCKS! If you had snow cone maker or margarita maker there is all sorts of fruit flavors too! Worth every penny and a welcome change to the old favorite flavours.

Mrs Diettrich 11-03-2010 09:56 PM

It's days like today when I'm forcefeeding myself veggies at night (ate eggs for breakfast) that I wonder why we HAVE to eat veggies. I wasn't even hungry for them - I had my chocolate drink and made myself eat cauliflower fried rice... Generally I don't mind, but tonight I just wasn't even hungry! But I weigh in tomorrow and didn't want to screw it up the night before... Back to my water... :-)

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my ticker option - it should show up sometime today! I can't believe it's only been 20 days since I met you guys - it seems like forever!

Medicmom734 11-03-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyonIP (Post 3551782)
Hi all. Awesome to all who has NSV and great WI #'s!

I just asked my daughter a few days ago what "G6" means, any one know?

It's a rich person's private jet....so the teens tell me. It's the "in" thing to have if you're ridiculously rich! LOL!

ShannaSchueller 11-03-2010 10:19 PM

Weigh-in #3:
Weight lost: 5 pounds (total so far = 13.5)
Hip size: -1inch
Waist Size -1inch
BP: 112/66

JonathanandZeus 11-03-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TennesseeLeigh (Post 3550684)
EatAnts - feel better, migraines are horrible. I had a spell with them last year and wanted to die.

PumpkyParry - way to go on the smaller pantyhose, can't wait to experience that myself!

JonathanandZeus - good luck at the weigh-in, keep us posted!

iowahawkeyemom - I say go for it and order the smaller sized outfit, should help keep you motivated

As for me, I had a huge NSV yesterday. My poor husband has been craving carbs something awful and going without since I do most of the cooking. Well, last night I decided to make him one of his (and my) favs, homemade mac & cheese made with all the good stuff. I made it and didn't take one bite, although I may have licked the spoon one time. :p

Also, I've been experiementing with the puddings and my Davinci SF gingerbread syrup. It's been extra delicious to add it to either the vanilla or butterscotch pudding. Gets me in the holiday mood!

Tennessee, I had an awesome weigh-in today --- lost 8.8 pounds and so very proud of it! Thanks for the encouragement!