Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 06:33 PM   #61  
Lorrie

S/C/G: 280/191/200

Height: 5' 8"

After last week's devastating (to me) loss of only 0.2 pounds, I am hoping for a better weigh-in tomorrow

Will post it tomorrow!

L
Old 11-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #62  
on IP since 10/4/10

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'9"

Hey all, how's it going? I had my week 4 weigh in today and was super excited with the results! 14.6 lbs and 8.25 inches lost! Almost halfway to my goal, Yay!

What I don't understand is why anyone would want to cheat on this diet, you get PLENTY of food, the results are amazing, and it's waaaay expensive to cheat The last couple of weeks I've learned to love my body more and want to do all I can to take better care of it. That cheat isn't worth it, what is worth it is seeing a healthier, happier you, and food isn't what should cause happiness... just a thought. Happy Tuesday everyone!
Old 11-02-2010, 06:52 PM   #63  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebs grandma View Post
Please let me know how the WF peanut butter and fruit spreads taste! I have been hesitant to buy them. But I could really use a little peanut butter!
I will keep everyone posted on the PB and J.

I'm bummed, today's WI only showed 1 lb lost , but I lost another 5 inches, so that is something. Have to step it up and start exercising.

calebs grandma......I also have a grandson named Kaleb
Old 11-02-2010, 06:54 PM   #64  
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeLeigh View Post
Okay,

Official weigh-in at dr's office showed a loss of 7.9 lbs!!! Go me. I find it amazing that I'm not hungry and obsessing about food all the time.
Congrats....that is AWESOME
Old 11-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #65  
on IP since 10/4/10

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Okay,

Official weigh-in at dr's office showed a loss of 7.9 lbs!!! Go me. I find it amazing that I'm not hungry and obsessing about food all the time.
Congrats! Keep up the hard work!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #66  
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Try using the WF barbeque sauce as a dip for celery. Or blue cheese.
Tried the BBQ sauce and it's pretty good as well. I want to try making some turnip french fries and dip them in the BBQ sauce.....yummm
Old 11-02-2010, 08:55 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

HELP ME!!
I think I am stuck for 2 weeks I have been wavering between 148 and 150! I always lose 2 lbs a week. I have been drowning myself drinking almost twice as much water and I have cut out all restricted for the last 3 or so days ,yet still no movement! I need the scale to move because I am losing intrest in this part of the journey. I know there are alot of people on 3FC that have been on this journey for a very long time and that the journey isn't even close to being over but this is how I am feeling. I really like how I look and I am still needing to lose another 20-30lbs but I am tired and kinda bored. I am sure there are many of you who have gone through what I am going through now so PLEASE PLEASE impart your words of wisdom upon me. Give me your pokes, slaps, pinches, shakes, and mabye a hug or two wouldn't hurt either.
Thank you, Peggy
Old 11-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Quote:
Okay,

Congrats on the great WI!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
Thanks for all the love guys

I was curious about a few of the new IP protocols....Carla...you may be able to hook me up here... Are former restricteds now allowed in the first week, or is it still 3 weeks in before you can have them 2x a week. I checked through the stickies, but the old protocol sheets are still up there from Jordanna.
Also, can I really have raw green pepper anytime??? No longer an occasional?

As a side note about those JuJubes Hockyemom In my very first weeks I may have been seen desperately sniffing homemade buns in my kitchen....I just shut the blinds now
Hi Sam...they are letting us have 1 restricted everyday from day 1 now, but personally I am going back to NO restricted as my weight lose has been very very slow this last month...so hopefully that will pump things up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJackson View Post
I will keep everyone posted on the PB and J.

I'm bummed, today's WI only showed 1 lb lost , but I lost another 5 inches, so that is something. Have to step it up and start exercising.

calebs grandma......I also have a grandson named Kaleb
Watch the exercising ... you did really good loosing 1lb and 5 inches, I have found that the weeks I don't loose much in the lb. area I loose more in the inches area!!! Don't know why but I like it!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 09:05 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
HELP ME!!
I think I am stuck for 2 weeks I have been wavering between 148 and 150! I always lose 2 lbs a week. I have been drowning myself drinking almost twice as much water and I have cut out all restricted for the last 3 or so days ,yet still no movement! I need the scale to move because I am losing intrest in this part of the journey. I know there are alot of people on 3FC that have been on this journey for a very long time and that the journey isn't even close to being over but this is how I am feeling. I really like how I look and I am still needing to lose another 20-30lbs but I am tired and kinda bored. I am sure there are many of you who have gone through what I am going through now so PLEASE PLEASE impart your words of wisdom upon me. Give me your pokes, slaps, pinches, shakes, and mabye a hug or two wouldn't hurt either.
Thank you, Peggy
Ok Peggy...you asked for it....here are some to get you going again!! Don't stop now, you have been doing great!!!! Just think how great you will look for all the Christmas parties coming up..... Hey join us in the 15lbs. By Christmas Challenge. That will give you a definite goal to reach for!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Last edited by Journeysend; 11-02-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:14 PM   #70  

S/C/G: Starting Nov1,2010-165/165/140

Height: 5'8"

Does anyone know the average weight loss difference between the alternative IP plan and regular IP plan? I'm just curious. Thanks!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #71  

S/C/G: Restart: 233/ 214/ 170

Height: 5'1

Quote:
HELP ME!!
Thank you, Peggy
You may be gaining muscle and not noticeing the fat loss on the scale. Hang in there. last month i lost 2.5lbs a week. At the end of the month I found out I had gained 7lbs of muscle! (((hugs))) Look through the recipes for some inspirational variety.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:38 PM   #72  
Start date: August 19/10

S/C/G: 229/163/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
Hey join us in the 15lbs. By Christmas Challenge. That will give you a definite goal to reach for!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Hi Journeysend; I'm still not on the list for the Christmas challenge. Can I join? I don't know if I'm getting mixed-up with Dancemama.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamadancer View Post
Hi Journeysend; I'm still not on the list for the Christmas challenge. Can I join? I don't know if I'm getting mixed-up with Dancemama.
Definitely you can join, I will put your name on the spreadsheet and you can input your weight!!
Old 11-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #74  

Hi there,
I just wanted to pop in and say 'HI' - I'm back and restarting IP tomorrow (Wednesday). I do see a few familiar faces, and a lot of new ones.
I took a break from IP in June or July when I was dealing with stomach pains, moving stress, and family stress. Still dealing with family stress (new issues, this time - fun fun), but I've decided that I need to get my weight back under control. I did not follow healthy eating for the last month in particular, but that's my own doing, so my extra 10 pounds is all my fault. I need to "stick to my guns" this time and stop making excuses. So, here is me.... ta-dah!
Old 11-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 187/152/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
HELP ME!!
Thank you, Peggy
POKE PINCH HUGS
HAng in there babycakes! We need to look smokin at Christmas this year. You are one of the reasons I started IP, so don't stop on me. Find a picture, from back back. Keep it with you. That's where you wanna be! We'll get there!
Maybe once we hit our goals, you and I will do a shopping trip at West Ed or something fun! Would be a blast!
Closed Thread