3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Comments and Bouquets for the 15lbs By Christmas Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/216186-comments-bouquets-15lbs-christmas-challenge.html)

Journeysend 10-31-2010 11:37 AM

Comments and Bouquets for the 15lbs By Christmas Challenge

Please use this thread to post your comments and Bouquets for the Christmas Challenge.

Good luck to everyone!!! I find these challenges fun and keep me on track!!;):hug:

Mrs Diettrich 10-31-2010 03:58 PM

Looking forward to doing this challenge as it fits right in with my personal challenge I have going right now - 28lbs by my 28th birthday on Dec. 13th.

Thank you for facilitating it Journeysend!

shrinkingsusie 10-31-2010 07:26 PM

I love that the challenge ends the day Brandon gets home for good!!!! It will help make the last weeks speed by! I'm finding this second half a LOT harder.. I just want him home... NOW! :mad: lol

Journeysend 11-01-2010 09:14 AM

Good 1st Morning of the Christmas Challenge!!!

I am soo very excited for this challenge...I have recommitted myself to getting the last of my weight off...seems to have slowed down in Oct. BUT NOW IS A NEW BEGINNING: of a new day, a new week, a new month AND a new challenge!!!! Love love love IP :hug::hug:

LET'S GO IP...LET'S GO :cheer2::cheer3::cheer:

Journeysend 11-01-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie (Post 3546419)
I love that the challenge ends the day Brandon gets home for good!!!! It will help make the last weeks speed by! I'm finding this second half a LOT harder.. I just want him home... NOW! :mad: lol

This Challenge will make time go a little faster for you...just think how Brandon's face will light up when he sees you on Dec 22!!!
I agree with you about the second half being harder...but we both will do it!!:hug::yes::yes::yes:

Calgarygirlie 11-01-2010 12:43 PM

Hi guys....Linden and Journey, thanks for the welcome back :)
I have spent the last 3 mths trying to fill the space that was left, with food. Actually, I think it has been the last month that I have really packed it on again, probably once the shock started to wear off.
Thanks again for the challenge, I need something positive to focus on. Considering I gained 4lbs since yesterday, I am hoping for an impressive drop this week, haha.
Must say, you guys have rocked it since I have been gone, so happy for all of you!!

shrinkingsusie 11-01-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie (Post 3547468)
I have spent the last 3 mths trying to fill the space that was left, with food. Actually, I think it has been the last month that I have really packed it on again, probably once the shock started to wear off.
Thanks again for the challenge, I need something positive to focus on. Considering I gained 4lbs since yesterday, I am hoping for an impressive drop this week, haha.
Must say, you guys have rocked it since I have been gone, so happy for all of you!!

Welcome back! You were definately missed. :)

cmsgrrl 11-01-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich (Post 3546257)
Looking forward to doing this challenge as it fits right in with my personal challenge I have going right now - 28lbs by my 28th birthday on Dec. 13th.

Thank you for facilitating it Journeysend!

You and I share the same birthdate!

MellowYellow 11-01-2010 10:33 PM

Hi everyone! Today was my first day on IP. I'm excited to join the Christmas challenge with everyone! Best wishes!

Journeysend 11-01-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellowYellow (Post 3548442)
Hi everyone! Today was my first day on IP. I'm excited to join the Christmas challenge with everyone! Best wishes!

:welcome: Mellow Yellow!!! I put your name on the Christmas Challenge spreadsheet. You can put in your own weights or just post them to the 15lbs by Christmas Challenge thread & I will post them for you!!

IP is wonderful and this forum is so great with lots of info, support and friendship!!:hug:

MellowYellow 11-01-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Journeysend (Post 3548531)
:welcome: Mellow Yellow!!! I put your name on the Christmas Challenge spreadsheet. You can put in your own weights or just post them to the 15lbs by Christmas Challenge thread & I will post them for you!!

IP is wonderful and this forum is so great with lots of info, support and friendship!!:hug:

Thank you!! I'm really excited to share in the IP success!

JessicaCourez 11-02-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie (Post 3547468)

Sam, I'm so very, very happy to see your name appearing on the boards again. Welcome back, we've missed you.

Journeysend 11-05-2010 11:53 AM

Updating the 15lbs By Christmas Challenge spreadsheet

Hi Everyone

If you have added your name to the bottom of the spreadsheet and it suddenly is gone...I have put it in the list alphabetically so check up under your name's letter!!!

Also for you to input your weights, just double click on the right box, put in the number and the go to Save Now in the upper right hand corner.

I will check to make sure the formulas are working right a couple times a day.

Thanks Gaile

Journeysend 11-05-2010 11:59 AM

Congratulations!! MrsDiettrich

:congrat::congrat:on making it to Onederland!!!

Journeysend 11-07-2010 11:45 AM

bump