Old 04-29-2014, 06:56 PM   #31  
IP Start 04/29/2014

Height: 5'2"

FinnSteven,

Thanks so much for this information! Your Facebook has provided me with SOOOO many creative ideas. I am feeling super positive about this IP program being a success for me.
dtbutler4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:59 PM   #32  
IP Start 04/29/2014

Height: 5'2"

wuv2beloved...CHILI FRIES!!!! I feel like I am WINNING!!!!
dtbutler4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 196.3/185.2/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholesouth View Post
I am new to the Ideal Protein Plan. I am trying to make my food selections. I would greatly appreciate feedback from others. Are there any flavors that are better than others, any to stay away from etc. I hate to purchase an entire box of a flavor that I won't like!!!

Thanks in advance for any information I can get!
I love the prepared dark chocolate pudding, the RTD chocolate drink, the dill pickle zippers, the chicken noodle isn't bad, peach/mango drink is pretty good, the strawberry wafers are too tasty.

I like a bunch of stuff from Nashua, too. Proti-diet/Proti-thin products, mostly.
JSorrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:15 PM   #34  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Everyone is so different! I like the chocolate RTD and the packet, the bbq soy crisps, the tomato soup (which is weird since I don't like regular tomato soup) I pretty much like every soup and pudding in one form or another, I don't like the puddings to eat but I love to make "muffins" with them.
I love the lemon wafers, the strawberry banana RTD, the mango rtd, the salt and vinegar crisps, lot's of stuff is good.
AmberLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:16 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 153/134/130

Height: 5'6"

Love this thread! I know that it's so subjective as to what tastes good but its interesting to see which items come up regularly as a fav or not. One of my absolute favs are the bars...particularly the caramel nut and cookie dough. I find that they satisfy my sweet tooth and are filling so I buy a box a week as they are one of my staples. Just wondering what others think of the wafers. I have not yet tried them...my clinic only sells by the box so I am wondering if they are as good as the bars. Thoughts?
Proudmama2maet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:54 AM   #36  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudmama2maet View Post
Love this thread! I know that it's so subjective as to what tastes good but its interesting to see which items come up regularly as a fav or not. One of my absolute favs are the bars...particularly the caramel nut and cookie dough. I find that they satisfy my sweet tooth and are filling so I buy a box a week as they are one of my staples. Just wondering what others think of the wafers. I have not yet tried them...my clinic only sells by the box so I am wondering if they are as good as the bars. Thoughts?
Lemon wafers are insanely good! Orange are second, strawberry are third for me but I don't like anything strawberry. I haven't tried chocolate. It's like having a real cookie. If you like the wafers you get in the store you will really enjoy them. Way sweeter than the bars though. I can see how they might taste like more for some people.
ChipnDip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:55 AM   #37  
IP Start Date: 3/27/14

S/C/G: 241.2/see ticker/175

Height: 5-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudmama2maet View Post
I LOVE the chocolate wafers. They are seriously good.
dcs0826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #38  
Started IP May 2, 2014

Thumbs up Great information!

bump
jo4applerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:20 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 163/141/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 54 yrs old

I loved the peach mango drink and the dark chocolate pudding. For restricted I could only have the lemon bars (gluten free) but they were pretty yummy, I tried not to eat one of those every day because I didn't want to start craving sweet treats.
The dark chocolate you can do lots of different flavours with. Salted with sea salt, mix with WF peanut spread - kinda like Reeses, spike it with chipotle chile powder for Mayan Chocolate.

Just an idea... if you make the muffins with the chocolate pudding mix, you could top it with a teeny 'frosting' of dark choc pudding mixed with WF berry jam and then top with a small dollop of WF marshmallow fluff. Version of Black Forest Cake, maybe? I don't know what the marshmallow fluff tastes like so just a thought. If someone tries it out (maybe good for a special occasion) let us know how it tastes.

Liana

Last edited by canadjineh; 05-09-2014 at 11:23 PM.
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:49 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 169/147/125- 10 weeks in

Height: 5'3

This is definitely a personal preference but I can not stand any of the puddings. They are so disgusting to me, no matter how I try to prepare them. I like the chicken soup and also the leek soup . I like the dill pickle zippers and the cookie dough bars the most of the restricted snacks. All the ready to drink items were good- Strawberry/Banana, Chocolate and Vanilla but I would rather save the money and make them from packets myself. And I like most of the drinks except the Pink Lemonade and Cappucino. The cereal isn't horrible but if you accidentally let it sit for more than 30 seconds it turns really really thick.

Last edited by nolamommy; 05-10-2014 at 12:50 PM.
nolamommy is offline   Reply With Quote