Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 12:00 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
THE WORST NSV ever!
You know when you get fat and your rings no longer fit on your sausage fingers! Well I am now have the reverse problem spinning sliding jingling! And I still have 20 lbs to go!
Oh, I totally know how you feel. Right before I went on IP, I had my rings sized UP cause I hadn't worn them in awhile...now, I'm down 2 ring sizes (from an 8 to a 6) and you guessed it -- it's exactly the same price to make them SMALLER!

UGH!
Old 10-27-2010, 12:11 AM   #62  

Hello everyone! I'm always in such a hurry and usually don't post. Congrats to everyones losses and NSV's!
I just ordered some miracle noodles. Anyone have problems with them? Just feeling like noodles will help me not feel so deprived. Tomorrow is my week #4 WI. Not had more than a 3# loss each week. I'll sure take it......not complaining but kind of wining none the less!
Old 10-27-2010, 12:32 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 192/180/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Hi everyone,

Hope you have all had a great day. Mine started out pretty rough. My son woke up at 4am and didn't want to go back to sleep. So I have come to the conclusion that lack of sleep = poor choices Althought I did eat off program in the morning, I managed to get back on track for the afternoon and dinner. To me that is a NSV because normally I would have just continued eating junk for the rest of the day but instead I ran 5 miles on the treadmill and watched the Biggest Loser. My motivation is back up!

Last edited by WannaBeHotMum; 10-27-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:12 AM   #64  
Getting it Done!

S/C/G: 177/138/140

Height: 5'-3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBeHotMum View Post
So I have come to the conclusion that lack of sleep = poor choices Althought I did eat off program in the morning, I managed to get back on track for the afternoon and dinner. To me that is a NSV because normally I would have just continued eating junk for the rest of the day but instead I ran 5 miles on the treadmill and watched the Biggest Loser. My motivation is back up!
GOOD WORK getting right back on track. Catching yourself and changing behavior is SO hard, especially when you want to "bargain" for something easier!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:13 AM   #65  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

The new daily thread is now open.

This thread will be left open until later today. This will allow you to multi-quote posts from this thread and reply in the new thread.

Where do I post? Join us in the new daily chat thread for today.

Last edited by EatAnts; 10-27-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:26 AM   #66  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Height: 5'6"

Talking Wi #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyCrewzer View Post
Good luck! That's a great attitude! I always HOPE for 3 pounds, but usually don't make it! Unfortunately, my weight is the exact same as it was last Wednesday at my weigh in. I'm hoping for an overnight miracle!! I just keep drinking my water, drinking my water, drinking my water..........
WI # 4 - 2.6 lbs and 6 inches.....I'll take it
Old 10-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #67  
Restarted on 01/10/17

S/C/G: 212/212/123

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi74 View Post
BIG MAC (no cheese) IN A BOWL
• 46 grams dill pickle slices or 2 dill spears, chopped, about 1 5/8 ounces
• 2 tablespoons WF Thousand Island Dressing
• 1 1/2 ounces iceberg lettuce, shredded
Brown the ground beef, drain off any fat, season with salt and pepper. Meanwhile, soak the dry onions in a little water to rehydrate them. Put the meat in a large salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Toss and eat at once.

I hope this is what you're looking for

Yes, thank you so much!

Last edited by amylew; 10-27-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Closed Thread