Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #46  
Tee

S/C/G: 172/172/107

Height: 5'2"

Yeah for everyone losing! I am still loosing only .8 last week but it is better then gaining. I have been checking other "losers" out and how much they lost per week. I believe I am still on track but wish it was more like week #1.

Have a great evening everyone!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 207/194/125

Height: 5'4

It's getting cold outside and I am a hot chocolate lover. Has anyone had the chocolate drink that comes in a packet heated up? If so was it good? I wanted to try it but, hate to take my chances and ruin a packet.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #48  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Hello ladies & gents. It's been a while. I wanted to stop in and say hi! Hope you're all doing well.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:33 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
Hello ladies & gents. It's been a while. I wanted to stop in and say hi! Hope you're all doing well.

Hi there!! you have been missed!! How are you doing?
Old 10-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #50  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
Hi there!! you have been missed!! How are you doing?
I'm doing okay. I'm so happy that you made your goal!!!! Way to go!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #51  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyM View Post
Carla, you are a wealth of information!! Thank you so much for all that you share. It has helped me a great deal and I am most grateful!!
You're doing a fabulous job eating healthy and paying it forward.
Thank you, thank you!!
Glad I could help. WE really are a great wealth of information on this site for this program. We have so much personal experience to pool and benefit from it is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginBAM View Post
Just had to post. My DH just reminded me that it has been 20 days since I started IP. So I get to put a tracker on my post, and be amazed because it seems like the time flew by. It didn't feel like 20 days of healthy eating, I will look forward to the next 20 days.

keep up the good work IPers
It really does feel fast and, sometimes, easy doesn't it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilblackdress View Post
Thanks for reminding me of that! It has been at least 6 yrs since I was this weight, maybe more. I had lost hope that I would ever get down to this point again and now look at me I'm going strong and going for 150! Haven't been that weight since um, um, I can't remember ever weighing that.
WOO HOO!!! You're doing great!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #52  

Quote:

KELSEY!!!!

I am so glad you are here!! I have missed your posts! Please, DON'T EVER leave again!

So??? How are you? What's new? How's your baby doing at college? We need the news.

ps... I know the encore smiley was wrong.. I just wanted one throwing hugs and kisses and couldn't see it!

Last edited by showgirlaz; 10-05-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #53  

Quote:
I'm doing okay. I'm so happy that you made your goal!!!! Way to go!

That was my daughter (csdclark) that made her goal, BUT I only have 28lbs to go to my goal!!!
I am so proud of my daughter, she looks so fabulous!!!

Last edited by Journeysend; 10-05-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #54  
Health vs. Madness

S/C/G: 230/216/150

Height: 1st attempt 270/151/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby Lou View Post
It's getting cold outside and I am a hot chocolate lover. Has anyone had the chocolate drink that comes in a packet heated up? If so was it good? I wanted to try it but, hate to take my chances and ruin a packet.

I have heated the RTD choc and vanilla. I love to put hot coffee into the hot choc drink, add two packets of Splenda, and some WF choc syrup. I drink this hot every morning for breakfast on my way to work. The vanilla is done the same way without the added chocolate and it is good, too.

Last edited by rosemary2612; 10-05-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #55  

Aaaahhhh DH's making caramel corn had to leave the kitchen cause the smell was so good....told him he was a rat for making that stuff!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:52 PM   #56  

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post

NICE! I am sure you will get even more comments once you get the smaller clothes.

Cuba! WOW! I have always wanted to check that place out. What is taking you there? Vacation or something else?
Cuba is a vacation. It will be my 2nd there this year and my fourth time total that I have gone to the same resort. I usually travel solo and there are only so many places that take solo travelers without charging an extra supplement (everything in this world is based on double occupancy). I found this place and it is a real gem. Quiet - not too much night life and safe. The snorkeling is out of this world right off of the beach. I have made several friends with the staff there and keep in touch with them throughout the year. Its a nice cheap holiday in a place that is so different than everywhere else.

I can hardly wait to go and I hope that my Cuban friends will recognize me

Thanks for asking !
Old 10-05-2010, 09:53 PM   #57  

Default Just started Ideal Protein....

Hello! I just started Ideal Protein Diet Monday. Tonight I am very hungry and trying to focus on other things than food. Any thoughts, suggestions, tips...anything? I am excited and willing...just need some help getting over this hump!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
Aaaahhhh DH's making caramel corn had to leave the kitchen cause the smell was so good....told him he was a rat for making that stuff!!!
That's just cruel!! I can do without eating it but, THE SMELL! Oh, it smells so much better than it tastes. Good job leaving the room.

Maybe you can say a little prayer that he scorches it???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Jayne View Post
Cuba is a vacation. It will be my 2nd there this year and my fourth time total that I have gone to the same resort. I usually travel solo and there are only so many places that take solo travelers without charging an extra supplement (everything in this world is based on double occupancy). I found this place and it is a real gem. Quiet - not too much night life and safe. The snorkeling is out of this world right off of the beach. I have made several friends with the staff there and keep in touch with them throughout the year. Its a nice cheap holiday in a place that is so different than everywhere else.

I can hardly wait to go and I hope that my Cuban friends will recognize me

Thanks for asking !
Very nice!! So, are Canadians allowed to travel to Cuba? Can they go there directly? I have been told we Americans have to go a round about way if we try to go to Cuba.

I hope you have another wonderful trip!!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:59 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscole View Post
Hello! I just started Ideal Protein Diet Monday. Tonight I am very hungry and trying to focus on other things than food. Any thoughts, suggestions, tips...anything? I am excited and willing...just need some help getting over this hump!

misscole!! Have you tried drinking a big glass of water? Did your coach tell you that you can have the 4th protein pak if you get really hungry?
Lots of great info on this forum, encouragement, support and friendship.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Well I found the best store in all the land LOL! It is called sweet tweet and they specialize in diabetic and gluten free foods. And I found so many wonderful things for now and later. Like 5 carb no sugar bread that is beautiful and soft and smells fab. But better than that I found cream for my decaf coffee and tea it is called Mimiccreme it has(per tbsp.) 10 calories less than 1 gram carbs and no sugar. I have been using protien drink up til now with unsatisfactory results. I must have spent an hour in there marvelling at the cake and muffin mixes, pie crust, bread, buns, and even cheesecake with low to no sugar and everything 5 carbs or less per serving. WOW! Getting more excited about the last 25 lbs. so I can try some new treats sweet yet smart treats!
Closed Thread