Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #16  
just Rhonda please!

S/C/G: 276/274/145

Height: 5'6" Started IP Diet 7/25/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila1971 View Post
ok considering I had three cheats last week I lost a pound but up 2 inches coach said it may be because of my bra but yesterday was awesome and today will be the same. You all are awesome!!

That's awesome to lose a whole pound with 3 cheats. Oh that gives me hope!! (although I've been super good this week).
Old 09-30-2010, 10:33 AM   #17  
just Rhonda please!

S/C/G: 276/274/145

Height: 5'6" Started IP Diet 7/25/11

kaarin & sheila ~ the rest of the evening I hungrily ate my salad and celery while she threw down heaps of chicken wings talking about good carbs and bad carbs and her next Body Combat class. I just stayed quiet and said "well I think this will work for me".

And YES, my shrinking backside will be the proof in a month or so. I've got to stick with it now to prove to her if nothing else! LOL
Old 09-30-2010, 10:40 AM   #18  
Started IP 9/1/10

S/C/G: 240/215/pregnant

Height: 5'8"

Wooohooooo! I'm down 22 lbs...and my bestie is down 15.8! WHAT A GREAT IP DAY!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2010, 10:41 AM   #19  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

RhondaLynn: You go GIRL!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
Old 09-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 195/159/140

Height: 5'3" started IP Sept 13/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniestf View Post
MINI-GOAL #1 : Weigh less than my husband. - -> Reached TODAY!!!!!!

I'm so happy! Today I weight 1 pound less than my husband and that has not happened in 15 years!!!!
WTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhondaLynn View Post
Okay, I've encountered my first naysayer. I wanted to shout "SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" She's my best friend and is taking courses to be a certified Personal Trainer. I'm getting so sick of her acting like she knows every fricken' thing about the body when just a year ago she was selling electricity.

Thanks for letting me VENT!!

I'm going to do what I need to do for myself.
Naysayers make me That is why coming here is so important to me.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:27 AM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalcrafter View Post
Good morning all! Great losses everyone!( group cheer! where's MotherDuck's chant?)

Sngn4God- welcome!!!! This is my first BLOG as well. I actually found this forum after much prayer. I Know The Holy Spirit led me to this diet and this group.. Great group here. Informative/supportative and loving. We are connected by the same challenge, more fat on out bodies than we need. It's as simple as that. Each of us have our own individual stresses of how we got this way, but how beautiful we met here, supporting each other with the proper dietary knowledge now to get us to where we need to be which is a HEALTHY WEIGHT. The joy of weight loss is wonderful But the rediscovering of one's true self is awesome!!! The journey is incredible...just take it one meal at a time..

( Ok, I hope I didn't sound corny.. )
I don't think you sound corny at all... I love what you said about rediscovering our true self... it really is AWESOME!!!.. I've been saying for a couple of months that this is the REAL ME!.. I don't know who that other person was before IP, some imposter, I suspect, but she sure wasn't me... I've also been saying I feel younger than I have in 25 years, probably longer... I've been single since I was 30 years old, & the last year of my marriage I think I became an old lady, mentally... & I've been an old lady since then, UNTIL NOW!.. the way I feel physically is definitely younger, but the way I feel mentally is the most amazing thing!.. my self-confidence & self-esteem are back to what they were when I was in my early 20s... sometimes I wonder where that old lady went, but the truth is, I don't really care... she can stay away forever, as far as I'm concerned...

I love IP!!!..

Congrats to ALL on your many successes this week!..

& Newbies!..

hugs

Last edited by Aunt Sheshie; 09-30-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:36 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 195/159/140

Height: 5'3" started IP Sept 13/2010

So here I sit at 178 again...hmph! I was thinking back to the last time I tried to lose weight and I got to 177 and just stalled. Is this were my body has a hard time getting past?

I have had to take pain meds with codeine this week for migraines but made sure I am still keeping things "moving"..

I have not done any real exercise, do you think walking might help?

I feel like I am starting to obsess about this, and I don't wanna go there. Cause when I start to obsess I end up self-sabotaging.

I am going to try today and if things don't change tomorrow I am going to add another packet.

Thanks for letting me vent my crazyness.

Have a great day all.

Cie
Old 09-30-2010, 11:43 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 173/165/154

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciebelle View Post

I have had to take pain meds with codeine this week for migraines but made sure I am still keeping things "moving"..
Cie
Idea about migraine relief. I was never a headache person until April of this year when I began to have migraines - full blown with the Aura that begins first. Well after alot of research since scan/health test revealed nothing the Neurologist that I saw recommended Treximet. It's a fairly new medications and if taken correctly has worked every time I have used it. It stops the Auro and I don't develop the headache. It's worth looking into.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:57 AM   #24  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

S/C/G: 160/123/125

Height: 5'3 Size 4!!

Quote:

I'm so happy! Today I weight 1 pound less than my husband and that has not happened in 15 years!!!!
OMG Melaniestf!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's so funny, I was just thinking last night that I weigh about the same as my husband right now. He is taller and has always been thin! I was excited thinking I may soon weigh less than him - so I really get your post!!! I remember being pregnant (several times!!) and feeling so HUGE next to him. Most of my gf could wear their husband's shirts and stuff when they were big but not me!! Too small for me!! So, well done Melaniestf!!! Feels good, no?
Old 09-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #25  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhondaLynn View Post
Okay, I've encountered my first naysayer. I wanted to shout "SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" She's my best friend and is taking courses to be a certified Personal Trainer. I'm getting so sick of her acting like she knows every fricken' thing about the body when just a year ago she was selling electricity.

Thanks for letting me VENT!!

I'm going to do what I need to do for myself.

Oh RhondaLynn, what fun it will be when you PROVE her wrong!!!

Here's a little turn on MotherDuck's cheer:

I CAN DO IT
YOU CAN TOO
WE WILL FLUSH IT
DOWN THE LOO!!!

Old 09-30-2010, 12:12 PM   #26  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

OK, so I started IP on Sept 20 and have not cheated at all. I go in Friday morning for my WI and I don't know what the scale will say, but I will post when I get back from that. I am so very grateful to you all for all of your helpful information when I need it. I rely on you all as a group rather than call my very busy coach. So, I thank you, one and ALL for all of your posts. Whether up or down, it helps, cuz we've all been there. But one truth that stands out to me is, just keep doing it. Gripe, complain, whatever but don't cheat. Just do it. It works!

Have a good day my friends!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:13 PM   #27  
Started IP Sept 20, 2010

Ciebelle,

Lovely avatar!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:16 PM   #28  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Ciebelle,

I used to get migraines all my children get them instead of using drugs I started using from young living its called peppermint oil. WOW!! Its almost instant that the migraine will go away. If you go to www.youngliving.com you can read up on it. Works great for us.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:27 PM   #29  

Quote:

melaniestf Congratulations on reaching your first goal!!! Keep up the good work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoangel View Post
Wooohooooo! I'm down 22 lbs...and my bestie is down 15.8! WHAT A GREAT IP DAY!!!!!!!!
wyoangel You lost 9lbs this week!! What did you do different from the other 3 weeks!! That is amazing!

NSV This has been a very stressful and emotional week here and for the first time in my adult life, I have not had any desire to bury my emotions with carb loaded foods. For the past 15 years, whenever I was anxious, sad, happy, angry, irritated...i'd eat. Not now!!! After only 60 plus days of being on I.P. (and with lots of prayer) I am allowing myself to feel my emotions!! And guess what I am surviving the feelings. They aren't killing me or overwhelming me, I'm level headed and coping!! Thank you I.P.

Oh well, thanks for listening...

Last edited by dodomommy; 09-30-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #30  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoangel View Post
wyoangel wow great job....our starting weight is the same. I lost 9.6 pounds the first 10 days and now my second official weigh in is today hoping to have lost another 3-4 pounds. I hope I am in the 20's soon. Do you step on the scale daily? I have a bad habit of doing that. I lost 1 to 1.4 pounds four days in a row and then stayed the same for two days and then was up .6 today. I did everything exactly the same every day except the type of meat and veggie at dinner (with little variety).
Closed Thread