Old 09-29-2010, 12:33 AM   #76  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Keep on going, staying on track and we'll all obtain our goal!!! Judy
Old 09-29-2010, 01:10 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Well IP kids, you're not going to believe it, but tonight I got smacked into reality by the sales person at Ann Taylor.

I needed a new suit -- and I had on an 8 skirt and a 6 jacket (because, as I might have mentioned before, my thighs and rear are being STUBBORN and have yet to catch up with my svelt upper body). She looked at me and said: "You've been coming in here for awhile. You've lost a lot of weight, so I just need to tell you, stop trying to buy things that are too big for you. You're skinny now. Get used to it. I'm getting a 4 jacket and a 6 skirt, and you're going to try them on. And they will look better, and you better like them."

And guess what...she was right and they did! I bought them, and I can't wait to wear them tomorrow. OH! And she made me try on a size 2 top, and IT FIT TOO.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:44 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaCourez View Post
Well IP kids, you're not going to believe it, but tonight I got smacked into reality by the sales person at Ann Taylor.

I needed a new suit -- and I had on an 8 skirt and a 6 jacket (because, as I might have mentioned before, my thighs and rear are being STUBBORN and have yet to catch up with my svelt upper body). She looked at me and said: "You've been coming in here for awhile. You've lost a lot of weight, so I just need to tell you, stop trying to buy things that are too big for you. You're skinny now. Get used to it. I'm getting a 4 jacket and a 6 skirt, and you're going to try them on. And they will look better, and you better like them."

And guess what...she was right and they did! I bought them, and I can't wait to wear them tomorrow. OH! And she made me try on a size 2 top, and IT FIT TOO.
What a great story!! You must have felt fabulous!
At this point I can't even imagine wearing a size 8, much less 6, 4 or 2. I don't think I've EVER been size 8. But with IP it may just be possible for me. Congratulations!
Old 09-29-2010, 01:59 AM   #79  
RockinRosie

S/C/G: 169/144/130

Height: 5"5

Well everybody first weigh in and although I was down 3lbs and almost 7 inches....I have to say I felt a little disappointed in the total weight loss. For my first week I thought the shock to the system would have resulted in more....but at least the numbers are going down and not Up Day by day and staying on track...that's gonna be my mantra from now on! Thanks for sharing your stories everyone...it's nice to hear about victories and struggles that we all face and makes me feel not alone in this!! Keep up the great work!! WE DESERVE IT!!
Old 09-29-2010, 02:03 AM   #80  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Kaarin and Jessica, what great stories to end the day. Can you see me smile?
Old 09-29-2010, 02:59 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaarin View Post
What a great story!! You must have felt fabulous!
At this point I can't even imagine wearing a size 8, much less 6, 4 or 2. I don't think I've EVER been size 8. But with IP it may just be possible for me. Congratulations!
Just so you know, I have NEVER been a 4, 6 or a small or a 2 or anything smaller than a medium, ever. Most recently I've been wearing 14's, 16's and XL's. I never believed I could be that size, apparently I still don't, since I need sales people to make me believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Kaarin and Jessica, what great stories to end the day. Can you see me smile?
Yes, Linden, I can see you smile in Oregon all the way from Hawaii!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:36 AM   #82  

Arrow Wednesday thread open

The new daily thread is open. This thread will close sometime later today, probably between 3 pm and 5 pm EDT.

We leave this thread open so that you can multi-quote posts from this thread and reply to them in the new thread.

Join us in the new daily chat thread for today.

Last edited by I'm svelting!; 09-29-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:40 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetz View Post
hello all,
So I officially started IP on friday 9/17 and had an awefull start with fatigue and headaches.....better about day 4. Had my 1st official WI sat 9/25 and down 12 pounds in 8 days!
Great WI...you rock girl!! Keep on keeping on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaarin View Post
I couldn't wait to share this with all my new IP friends. My first WI was this evening and I'm down 9 lbs to 222!!! My coach also said that I was down 1% body fat, which she said was good for one week, and lost total of 7 inches, 3 of which were from my waist. I couldn't be happier!
Great WI...you go girl!! Keep up the great job!!

Quote:

Ahhh that is so great...how fantastic..!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrosie View Post
Well everybody first weigh in and although I was down 3lbs and almost 7 inches....I have to say I felt a little disappointed in the total weight loss. For my first week I thought the shock to the system would have resulted in more....but at least the numbers are going down and not Up Day by day and staying on track...that's gonna be my mantra from now on! Thanks for sharing your stories everyone...it's nice to hear about victories and struggles that we all face and makes me feel not alone in this!! Keep up the great work!! WE DESERVE IT!!
3 lbs and 7 in. that is great!! keep up the wonderful job!!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #84  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresak1957 View Post
RACHEL13-I am interested in buying them. You can e-mail t Thank You....T
Teresak, once you make contact with Rachel, if this post is still open, you may want to modify your message to delete your email. It is suggested we not put our emails out on here if we don't want to get "spammed"
Old 09-29-2010, 12:10 PM   #85  

Quote:

That is so AWESOME!!! Congrats JC!
Closed Thread