Old 09-18-2010, 11:38 PM   #1  

Default I think I had a set back with IP

Hey all, I am just wondering about the Ideal protein Diet. I am on day 5 and I was doing great. I broke down tonite and had a very small slice of pizza and feel awful. Is this going to be a big set back for me or how does this work? I am also struggling with eating the 4 cups of veggies a day. I can't do it. I only like a few vegetables. Celery, broccoli, cucumbers, pickles, asparagus. This diet is a struggle with me. Help.
juleless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Hi Juleless!

Sorry about the setback. Just get back on track. I know it seems easier said than done but, YOU CAN do it.

It is a set back but not big enough for you to not get back on track. Just continue on plan with the next thing you eat or the next meal. Don't skip or go off track. It is with the next thing you choose to put in your mouth that you get yourself back on track and offset the pizza.

Regarding the veggies, you are experiencing what many people can go through if they are not yet big on veggies. As your taste change you may find you enjoy things you haven't enjoyed in the past.

How are you preparing your veggies? Try different methods: roast, broil, bake, grill, steam, boil, saute, stir fry, and raw.

Are you adding any veggies to an egg omelet or to your soup?

Have you ever tried sauteed cucumbers? I like them. They can be done with a bit of mint, dill, or soy sauce and taste a tad different each time.

Do you like spinach or zucchini? Have you tried kale before?

Take some time to read the recipes 2 thread and the vegetables thread. You might get some extra ideas. Here are the links!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...cipes-2-a.html

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...t-recipes.html

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...tables-ip.html
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:30 AM   #3  
just Rhonda please!

S/C/G: 276/274/145

Height: 5'6" Started IP Diet 7/25/11

What IS it with Day 5? I'm on Day 5 too and I cheated tonight and had a french roll. I feel guilty as heck. But back on track for me tomorrow!!
RhondaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote