Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #31  
Dave - The Speedo King

After a week-long, Dr. approved hiatus, I'm back on the protocol as of this morning. Kicked it off with some very tasty IP orange drink and a liter of water. Omelet and salad planned for lunch. Fish for dinner. Raspberry Jello for a snack. And, of course, my 4 cups of veggies. Yum! Tasty IP goodness...

I'll be too small for my new speedo in no time!
Old 09-14-2010, 12:13 PM   #32  
Skinny girl in training

S/C/G: H 336 Start IP 292/236/170

Height: 5'10

For some reason on Sunday I was so bloated my skin ached! I guess I finally caught the Big C I've heard so many of you talk about. I even stupidly got on the scale and saw a 4lb gain! Time to get logical about all of this... ignored the gain, drank some Smooth Move Herbal tea... and today I've dropped the weight and am back to normal. Ugh!
Old 09-14-2010, 12:14 PM   #33  
Tee

S/C/G: 172/172/107

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesgod View Post
After a week-long, Dr. approved hiatus, I'm back on the protocol as of this morning. Kicked it off with some very tasty IP orange drink and a liter of water. Omelet and salad planned for lunch. Fish for dinner. Raspberry Jello for a snack. And, of course, my 4 cups of veggies. Yum! Tasty IP goodness...

I'll be too small for my new speedo in no time!

DARN! I had the whole speedo images erased from my memory. Now you have went and started it all over again. I can see how my day will go.....FLASH SPEEDO. LOL
Old 09-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #34  
Goodbye Forever, 300's!

S/C/G: 355/282/200

Height: 5'10"

Have an aunt who is intrigued by this protocol, and asked me if we can have V8. I guess I haven't heard of anyone using it.... opinions or anyone in the know on that?

Thanks!
Old 09-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #35  
Skinny girl in training

S/C/G: H 336 Start IP 292/236/170

Height: 5'10

I would think no on the v8 since tomatoes are considered restricted. However, I've never really looked at the ingredients on a v8 either.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #36  

I keep some V-8 around, in case I'm in too big a hurry or just too lazy to prepare my veggies... I drink it probably once or twice a week & haven't seen any ill effects... since it is mostly tomato, it probably shouldn't be an every day thing...

I hope your aunt will join us in this great adventure!..

hugs
Old 09-14-2010, 12:32 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 316/286/160 Started IP 8/28/10

Height: 5 '7'

Talking

Svelting:
I had noticed we hadn't been seeing you as much last few days. Hope all is well with you. So appreciate all you do to keep this board and daily thread up and running for all of us!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalcrafter View Post

I have to share.. when I started IP I bought a new digital scale- had the 'fam' weigh themselves, to make sure it's accurate.. When I started IP, MY scale said 227.0. IP scale 226.4..
this morning my scale 207.0!! that makes 20 pounds! I am going by my scale from now on!
I am thrilled!

I am also going to email my coach person and let her know this as well, and mention to her how bad she made me feel about myself yesterday and please do not do this to anyone else, it's very discouraging!!
Coastalcrafter: Way to go on both counts, losing pounds and sticking up for yourself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila1971 View Post
I cannot get that old pic of me off of here I have tried EVERYTHING
Sheila: Don't know if this helps but you have to change your avatar to change your main pic in here. I think that is found when you go to your profile section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsnwv View Post
Good morning, everyone! My scales this morning said 199.2!! I am officially in one-derland!!!
Barbara Ann: Yay you! Very exciting! I hope to join you there someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciebelle View Post
Good Morning Ladies,
My name is Cie, I am 42 and have been married for 22 years and have 6 great children and one lovely daughter in law. I work in the admitting department at a hospital.

I found out about IP from one of the nurses there and her weight loss was a testimony all it's own so I came home and researched it and decided I am worth the $$$.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Blessings,
Cie
Cie: Welcome, you'll find lot's of support here, great people!

Old 09-14-2010, 12:40 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 316/286/160 Started IP 8/28/10

Height: 5 '7'

Talking Dare to make us smile challenge!

Some of you may have missed this comment I put up last night on the Mon. thread, so I'm re-posting it here, miss our jokes! Laughter burns calories to you know! :

So who knows the answer to this joke? What happened to the goat who wore a speedo to their check in and got laughed at by a ferret?

Best answer wins three bravo signs, 2 cheerleaders and 4 turkeys from me! he he

Last edited by Ruthxxx; 09-14-2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: removed ticker
Old 09-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #39  
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Height: 5'5"

I too have nay-sayers! Seems like every time I start losing weight my hubby never seems too impressed with my weekly results. I think he thinks that I never will lose my extra weight and keep it off. So, I've decided not to tell him how I am coming along with this diet plan. Maybe some day he will notice and say something positive. This time around I'm doing it for myself! I do have one friend that is so supportive. I keep her up to date with my weekly weigh ins. Yeah for good friends and the rest of you on this board.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #40  
Goodbye Forever, 300's!

S/C/G: 355/282/200

Height: 5'10"

Anyone know of a clinic in Tulsa, OK?
Old 09-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 191/157/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Jayne View Post
Good morning all !

Wishing you all a great IP day !!

I found myself dancing to tv commercials this morning.......haven't had energy like this in a few years !! If you are just starting out in IP - you are in for a wild ride !! Wow !

Cheers to todays successes and NSV's !
Em Jay
Hey - you make me laugh! I'm so happy for you and your success and new energy levels! I can't wait for my wild ride to start. So far so good and THANKS for introducing me to this forum. What a fantastic way to keep up the effort.

See ya...
Old 09-14-2010, 01:25 PM   #42  

To any fellow newbies - just had the chicken soup with a cup of sauteed broccoli in the soup. YUMMY...that soup is so creamy it seems like it shouldn't be allowed. Does anyone use the chicken soup for a sauce on veggies? I think it would be wonderful.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #43  

Another thought - is it okay to have 1 cup of veggies at lunch if you're planning on having 3 cups with dinner?
Old 09-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae2010 View Post
Another thought - is it okay to have 1 cup of veggies at lunch if you're planning on having 3 cups with dinner?
Personally, I think it'd be fine, in fact, I do that quite often & haven't seen that it makes any difference... ask your coach, plus wait for others to say yes or no, before you take my word for it...

hugs
Old 09-14-2010, 01:42 PM   #45  

Happy Tuesday
I am glad to say that My daughter Zoe does not need surgery. she has a level 2 muscle seperation in her back. long recovery, but should be ok. No swimming for her, and is so sad.
I have a friend who puts horse sav on everything and she told me to start using it. I am going to start tonight, cant hurt. maybe Ill put it on my thighs and belly...cant hurt.

I will say that i am a stress eater and so wanted to cheat. I stood strong and feel great today. My mind was so convinced that I needed to have carbs, I had to go to bed.
Closed Thread