3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What is your favorite ip food? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/212377-what-your-favorite-ip-food.html)

loves2swim 09-15-2010 06:39 PM

I'm a big fan of the chocolate drink as well...but also love the jello, vanilla pudding and even the cereal. Oh...LOVE the chili. I eat it on shredded lettuce. Tastes like a taco salad.

loves2swim 09-15-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salesgod (Post 3482172)
I eat an omelet every day, sometimes for lunch, sometimes for breakfast. And sometimes, I eat one for breakfast AND one for lunch! Hot sauce is a must, and I rotate between Cholula, Tapatio, Tabasco, and Franks.

I also eat the raspberry jello nearly every day.

Hey, Dave. I've been eating the rasp jello every day as well. My paperwork said it's good for reducing cellulite. Last week my coach told me if I'm having jello every day, it should be a "fourth" item (I'm supposed to only be eating 3 IP's a day.) She said the jello doesn't have enough of something in it. (Can't remember what.) Have you heard of this? I'm hesitant to be adding a fourth packet to my daily intake.

biggirl86 09-15-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotherDuckMJ (Post 3479691)
I like to grill mushroom & green pepper and add the omelet packet to it, makes a huge omelet.

I love the bars (caramel nut and peanut butter crunch) and the little crunchy chocolate balls, they are a good long lasting snacky food.

I like the mushroom and chicken soups and the chili. I also like the oatmeal and the chocolate pancakes.

I guess there are a lot of good ones really!

I am doing something similar with the omelet when I eat it for lunch, I grill some zuchini, and mushrooms previously choped into little pieces, with some sea salt, and peper mix it all up serve and eat,. is sooo good:hungry:

navy mom 72 09-21-2010 10:16 PM

I love the chocolate shake. I sometimes use the chocolate pudding and use 8oz of water. It really fills you up. I have a generic magic bullet (it's a small blender) I bought at Walgreens for $15. I add my 8oz of water, the chocolate pack and some ice. YUM.
I also recently tried the lemon bar and it is so good too. The omelet is only good if you saute mushrooms, spinach, green peppers, a little tomato then add raw onion when it's done. I enjoyed it.
The vanilla ready to drink shake is great, I especially love using it as coffee creamer. I bought some almond coffee and used the vanilla shake - it was amazing.........

navy mom 72 09-21-2010 10:17 PM

Also love the caramel bar. Haven't tried the jello but seems like a favorite to others, I'll check it out :)

kju 09-21-2010 10:53 PM

Raspberry jello is the only thing I've tried yet from nonrestricted that I loooove.

rox824 09-22-2010 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loves2swim (Post 3482297)
I'm a big fan of the chocolate drink as well...but also love the jello, vanilla pudding and even the cereal. Oh...LOVE the chili. I eat it on shredded lettuce. Tastes like a taco salad.

My favorite is also the chocolate drink, hot or cold, but not lukewarm. I just tried the chocolate soy puffs and I think they taste a little bit like malted milk balls. I haven't tried the chili, but now I'm anxious to try it. I love taco salad!

jency 09-22-2010 10:57 AM

My coach does the chili at the seminar they do each month. They have several samples out for everyone to try before they start the program. Then they give you a started kit which has 1 IP packet of each food in it. I love this idea so I could try out each food and really see which ones I like, love, or hate!

She cooks the chili in a slow cooker for 3-4 hours and it's fantastic! I have this little mini crockpot that came with my crockpot. It's supposed to be for warming dips or chocolate. But it's the perfect size for cooking my chili all day. You could probably do the same on simmer in a small pot on the stove too. But this one definitely needs to be cooked over several hours, and add some green peppers, zucchini, or green onions and it's even better!

biggirl86 09-22-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jency (Post 3490810)
My coach does the chili at the seminar they do each month. They have several samples out for everyone to try before they start the program. Then they give you a started kit which has 1 IP packet of each food in it. I love this idea so I could try out each food and really see which ones I like, love, or hate!

She cooks the chili in a slow cooker for 3-4 hours and it's fantastic! I have this little mini crockpot that came with my crockpot. It's supposed to be for warming dips or chocolate. But it's the perfect size for cooking my chili all day. You could probably do the same on simmer in a small pot on the stove too. But this one definitely needs to be cooked over several hours, and add some green peppers, zucchini, or green onions and it's even better!

mmmm yummy it sounds tasty!! I cant wait to try restricted foods.:^:

montanagirly 09-22-2010 10:09 PM

My favorite is the Pina Colada! But I really have liked everything that can have in Phase 1!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar065...9/160/223/.png

Joplin 09-22-2010 10:20 PM

I love the BBQ chips and the sea salt & vinegar chips. There are plenty in the bag and it kinda feels like I'm cheating.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar059...4/174/213/.png

Jacqueline 09-22-2010 11:15 PM

I'm with Montanagirly! I have to say the Pina Colada is my favourite. I consider the chocolate pudding (taken as a shake) a staple, and I really like a lot of the other foods--bbq chips, choc&pb bar, caramel nut bar, omelette, and other stuff too--but the pina colada is a treat everytime!

Jackie

Traveling Stitcher 09-23-2010 12:36 AM

Question about the chili

Hello! Does the chili just have sauce? Does it have any beans? Is it very spicy? I can only by whole boxes so I don't want to spend the money if I don't think I will like it.

Midlife Meggie 09-23-2010 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loves2swim (Post 3482303)
Hey, Dave. I've been eating the rasp jello every day as well. My paperwork said it's good for reducing cellulite. Last week my coach told me if I'm having jello every day, it should be a "fourth" item (I'm supposed to only be eating 3 IP's a day.) She said the jello doesn't have enough of something in it. (Can't remember what.) Have you heard of this? I'm hesitant to be adding a fourth packet to my daily intake.

My coach said I should only have the jello 3 - 4 times a week, as it's not a complete protein. I love it too, but have cut back on the frequency I have it. Hope that helps answer your question.

LAShutterbug 09-23-2010 10:07 AM

I have tried almost all the foods. Love the RTE chocolate drinks, chocolate pudding, chocolate drink powder. It's amazing because I was never a use chocolate fan. I can eat the spaghetti, chili and stew for lunch with veggies but it's like eating MREs or babyfood to me. Hate the omelette, lemon pudding, pina colada drink, pancakes or crepes, vanilla pudding and banana drink.