Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/220/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Jayne View Post
Almost a little nervous to post this as there has been so much 'coach bashing' lately - BUT I am very excited to have started this week as a coach. I had my first training and hosted a seminar and will be starting 6 people this week alone. I am so excited to share this with others. I am still on the program but I think this can only benefit others as I am going through what they are as well.

I've declared my clinic a 'no ferret zone'.

Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work !
I think it's absolutely inspirational that you have decided to become a coach! I secretly hope to be one in the future as well. And who better to speak to the program than yourself who has seen such remarkable results!

Just wanted to wish everyone congrats on their remarkable acheivements! Losing 40 lbs, 50 lbs, coming out of the 3's! Amazing accomplishments and speaks to your dedication and faith in yourself!
Old 09-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #32  
Dave - The Speedo King

Quote:
Almost a little nervous to post this as there has been so much 'coach bashing' lately - BUT I am very excited to have started this week as a coach. I had my first training and hosted a seminar and will be starting 6 people this week alone. I am so excited to share this with others. I am still on the program but I think this can only benefit others as I am going through what they are as well.

Perhaps we need to address the real question here. Am I coach-bashing, or am I ferret-bashing? I like my coach. And I don't really have anything against ferrets. But I HATE tootsie rolls!
Old 09-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

That is amazing I am sure who will make a great coach !!

Congrats to all who have done so well !!! You truly inspire all of us.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #34  
Skinny girl in training

S/C/G: H 336 Start IP 292/236/170

Height: 5'10

My first weigh in is tonight... I've already sinched up the shoulder straps on my bra three inches! Hope that's not the only place I've lost drastic inches in! LOL
Old 09-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #35  
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesgod View Post
Perhaps we need to address the real question here. Am I coach-bashing, or am I ferret-bashing? I like my coach. And I don't really have anything against ferrets. But I HATE tootsie rolls!
Everytime I go to my clinic I am gonna see a dancing ferret in a speedo eating IP raspberry jello twirling a tootsie roll baaawwwwwhhhhaaaaaa (my coaches... who are great) already considers me crazy so what the hay... they will think its fantastic

Emma Jayne.... you have followed the program to a T based on your results and your comments.... I would be proud to have you as my coach.. and I like ferrets really I do

Last edited by WannabeIP; 09-09-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

Why is the thread from yesterday still open? I'm getting confused....like the true blonde I am.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 324.4/277.6/180

Height: 5'6"

had my WI in today! 3.6lbs and 4 inches!! So a total of 47.6 lbs and 71 inches in 16 weeks!! SO close to losing 50lbs!!
Old 09-09-2010, 03:10 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon 2 B MrsT View Post
Why is the thread from yesterday still open? I'm getting confused....like the true blonde I am.
There were concerns about shutting down the "yesterday thread" very early in the morning. It makes it very challenging for those who like to respond to many people. So we're working to accommodate that request and to include everyone in all time zones. Don't think we have any Newfoundlanders or Maritimers, but we do have someone in Hawai'i.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 324.4/277.6/180

Height: 5'6"

still a newb here how do you update the weight ticker!?
Old 09-09-2010, 03:21 PM   #40  

[QUOTE=Cinders35;3473768]I think it's absolutely inspirational that you have decided to become a coach! I secretly hope to be one in the future as well. And who better to speak to the program than yourself who has seen such remarkable results!

Thanks - and go for it if you are interested in it ! I am self employed and it goes super well with what I do here.

[QUOTE=Vicjul;3473778]That is amazing I am sure who will make a great coach !!

Thanks - I'm super excited and can't wait for next week to start to see all the results !!
Old 09-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #41  
Goodbye Forever, 300's!

S/C/G: 355/282/200

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesgod View Post
Okay, here's my advice:

If your coach says something that doesn't make any sense, just look at them and reply, "Hey! There's a ferret sitting on top of your head!" when they look back at you with a puzzled expression, you can say, "You just told me something completely illogical, and I felt obligated to respond in like fashion. Isn't this great? I think we're really connecting here!"

I'm late getting in on this, but HAH! Funny!
Old 09-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 212.5/173/137

Height: 5'7.5"

My my it feels good to have my pant-legs loose around my legs, instead of feeling like they are stuffed with sausage-me.

I finally broke that 15 pound barrier, and much of it is the increased understanding thanks to the collective wisdom of this forum.

We are each responsible for our own behavior and attitude, and I have decided to drop my attitude about my "coach", even though she has never tasted one of the IP foods, and most certainly has not been through the program, or ever needed such a program.
It's really helpful to see that my situation is not an isolated one, but that there are other ways to obtain guidance and positive reinforcement. Thanks internet!

And seeing others' success is really really helpful - reminds me that finally, this time I have found a program that really works - you almost can't make it not work! It's not voodoo, it's real science and my body is responding, even if it take some more time than I originally expected. Important not to compare my progress to others' - some will reduce fast and some will be slower.

The best part is that the inner tube that was developing around my midriff is melting away. The fat there and around my belly really feel kind of like ice in spring, when it still looks like ice but is getting eroded from inside and doesn't have as much structure - then one day- pouff! It's gone. Looking forward to the day.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 255/195/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelaughlove1981 View Post
still a newb here how do you update the weight ticker!?
Click on User CP at the top of this page and then Edit Signature and adjust your number in your ticker.

Also you can adjust your current weight (S/C/G) under your user name and avatar by clicking on Edit Profile and adjusting your current weight.

Last edited by elle12; 09-09-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 212.5/173/137

Height: 5'7.5"

Exotic spicy cold chocolate drink posted in Recipes 2 section.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #45  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Hi! I am just stopping to say hi. I hope everyone is doing great.

Emma, Congrats on your new coaching opportunity. Sounds like you are off to a great start. Seems like we now have at least 5 of us on here going the coaching route.

Kelsey, I looked at your bloodwork. Although I am not a doctor, based on my knowledge of these results, you seem fine. Not to worry, the cholesterol will come back. Mine went down to 29 on the HDL. My total Cholesterol is only 84 now. (You may remember, I was worried enough about mine after my Dr's reaction that I contacted Dr. Tran and he mentioned this is very normal.) It is more about the ratio of hdl to ldl and hdl to total cholesterol. Your ratios are GREAT! Regarding the thyroid, I don't see a T3 test. I might be missing a line. Ask your Endocrinologist about it when you see him. T3 is as important as T4 and TSH.
Closed Thread