IP Daily Chat - Tuesday 8/31/2010

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • Jackie .. your comments are wonderful and inspiring! You will be that person next summer.. we all will!

Dave- wow! that is some amazing weight loss!!

THank you everyone for the comments!! Love this forum!
  • Can't remember who asked, but my 2cents on the 'evil bars' is just that for me they are evil because I find it too hard to eat just one. It feels like candy and I want to keep going. With the other IP products, while they do taste good, I don't find myself having trouble keeping it to one pudding at a time. But the bars I just want to keep going. Depends on what your food issues are.

I am kinda sucking right now at IP. Had my anniversary on the weekend and *chose* to go off the IP wagon so-to-speak, and now I'm just finding it so hard to get back on. I try and fail repeatedly. Anyways, tomorrow I will start again.
  • I HAVE A NSV!!! I WENT SHOPPING FOR SOME NEW JEANS FOR FAMILY PICTURES. I HAD AN ARM LOAD OF SIZE 9/10 AND 7/8 JEANS. THOSE DID NOT FIT AND THE LADY WORKING THERE GOT ME 5/6 AND THEY FIT!!! I BOUGHT SIZE 5/6 JEANS, YES 5/6. 5 MONTHS AGO I WAS IN A SIZE 18. I JUST COULDN'T BELIEVE IT AND HAD TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE.
  • The best part of my day is coming home and reading these posts. They are encouraging and sentimental and it's so nice to know that we go through this journey together. Jackie you are inspiring to me! Congratulations to everyone!

Wish me luck my week 3 weigh in is tomorrow!
  • It's Odins day!
    I'll close this thread at 7:30 EDT. If you miss it, catch the chat train here on the Wednesday thread

Closing earlier than predicted. Why? Caprice and a whim. (not exactly, I'm just ready to go to the office.)

And Linden's post below was made when this post was a simple placeholder with no link.
  • Um. Ah. I can't exactly see the link. . . .