Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 12:01 AM   #76  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

I just finished reading all of todays posts. We had a very very long work day and I am really tired. Just had to see what the chicks had been up to today. Seems like over all most of you are happy. Remember the song "Be Happy" This almost late nite post will give the Oregon and Wyoming gals something to read. I am in Alabama (central time). Update: I started Ip may 25th. at 173, now 143 equals 30 pounds. I probably hit 175 or so last winter or spring. 30 pounds does not sound like much, but it is if you are 5'1". I am measuring and I am loosing all over. I have lost in my fingers. I have dropped from a size 14 pants to a 12. Elastic capris size lg. to a med. A lg. top to a small. I knew I had narrow shoulders I just couldn't see them. I feel better and I feel better about myself. I had gotten to where I avoided looking in mirrors in public, just a few pounds lighter and I find myself checking myself out. I am so proud of all of you. Thanks for your interest in my life. Going to bed now! Good nite, Judy
Old 08-26-2010, 12:14 AM   #77  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Congrats Judy.....I have also found my rings come off now and they hadn't been off in a long, long time. I'm small boned and my wedding rings are a 5 1/2. Needless to say they weren't coming over the knuckle. Now it is really weird when they spin around. I also found out that some of my ankle bracelets don't fit anymore. I can also wear a couple smaller necklaces that I wasn't able to get on. It is all so much fun. DH just doesn't get it. I'm so glad I can put it on here and you guys all understand exactly what I mean. Good Night
Old 08-26-2010, 12:18 AM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm svelting! View Post
Yeah YOU! 7 lbs on a restart is a great "kick-off"! If I lived in the US where IP substitutes are so much easier to get, I'd definitely consider going solo.
Thank you for the kudos!!! But, I'm not in the US - I'm in Canada. I use the drink boxes from Dr. Bernstein and a powdered whey protein (sweetened with stevia) from Planet Organic. I'm still using the IP supplements and the odd packet thrown in.

Here's something interesting... today, my protein was only the product sweetened with stevia (no sucralose for me today) and I found that my brain was not foggy, I was happier, and even had more patience with my little kidlets. Maybe I'm onto something here.....

The protein powder is called "Whey Gourmet Naturelle" - my favorite is the green tea flavor.

Last edited by pookee; 08-26-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:36 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSun View Post
Congrats Judy.....I have also found my rings come off now and they hadn't been off in a long, long time. I'm small boned and my wedding rings are a 5 1/2. Needless to say they weren't coming over the knuckle. Now it is really weird when they spin around. I also found out that some of my ankle bracelets don't fit anymore. I can also wear a couple smaller necklaces that I wasn't able to get on. It is all so much fun. DH just doesn't get it. I'm so glad I can put it on here and you guys all understand exactly what I mean. Good Night
just mentioning rings...ugh...in April (a month before I went on IP) I finally bit the bullet and had my wedding ring sized from an 6 to an 8. It was like $250 to do it, but its a beautiful ring and I wasn't wearing it. If I'd just waited...now my jeweler said he won't change it until I'm done losing weight! Do I get a refund from the platinum he's going to take out? It should at least be free! I need something to make it sort of fit until then.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:48 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 260/243/165 Started IP 6/21/10

Height: 5'9

I know over the past few months there has been discussions about the BIG C and it finally got the best of me a few weeks ago. My coach gave me Super Aloe pills which I take once a night and BINGO! The Big C is no longer and haven't been backed up since! YEAH ALOE!

Congrats on all the successes! you are all truly inspirational!
Old 08-26-2010, 04:10 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Well I am probably talking to myself but I have decided to do a week of hardcore bootcamp IP! No restricted and follow all the rules! I am a little upset at my hubby he wants us to "eat the same things" the problem with that is he doesn't want to eat what I do he wants me to eat what he does. Burgers, fries, loaded baked potatoes, chips and dip all that JUNK! I still make all that for him I just don't touch it myself (pat on the back for me). I don't think he realizes how much I need/want his support and approval. ARRGGGGGG! Just needed to vent!

I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY!
Old 08-26-2010, 04:53 AM   #82  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
Well I am probably talking to myself but I have decided to do a week of hardcore bootcamp IP! No restricted and follow all the rules! I am a little upset at my hubby he wants us to "eat the same things" the problem with that is he doesn't want to eat what I do he wants me to eat what he does. Burgers, fries, loaded baked potatoes, chips and dip all that JUNK! I still make all that for him I just don't touch it myself (pat on the back for me). I don't think he realizes how much I need/want his support and approval. ARRGGGGGG! Just needed to vent!

I AM MY OWN WORST ENEMY!
I think you are your own best friend.

So your husband doesn't get it? So what? You do.

Let him cook/concoct his own meals? Buy his own groceries.? Take out burgers and fries can't be that difficult.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh. But some people need a rap up the sides of their heads. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

And whether or not this advice is good, I'm out here listening.

Last edited by Linden; 08-26-2010 at 04:54 AM.
Closed Thread