3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Help! Pudding ideas (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/210375-help-pudding-ideas.html)

serendipity04080 08-18-2010 06:31 PM

Help! Pudding ideas

I thought I read on another post that you could turn the chocolate pudding into a cupcake...or something like that :o I was wondering if anyone had the recipe...or new of any other fun things you could do with the packets? Any help would be appreciate :^:

miamimelting 08-18-2010 06:55 PM

Are you using the HMR products?

I'm svelting! 08-18-2010 07:30 PM

choclate pancake packet

Quote:

Originally Posted by serendipity04080 (Post 3443001)
I thought I read on another post that you could turn the chocolate pudding into a cupcake...or something like that :o I was wondering if anyone had the recipe...or new of any other fun things you could do with the packets? Any help would be appreciate :^:

The recipe was using the chocolate pancake packet, a restricted item. Have you tried searching the recipe thread using the term "chocolate pancake" and either "muffin" or "cupcake"?

Makita524 08-18-2010 08:08 PM

I use the pudding packets to make souffles. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Beat 2 egg whites in a bowl until they are tough (foamy) mix the pudding of your choice in a separate bowl with a little less water. Then add half to 3/4 of the egg whites to your pudding (I beat it at medium to full speed). Put in a small baking dish (grease the dish before hand) and put the rest of the egg whites on top and sprinkle with splenda. Bake for around 30-45 minutes until it has risen and the egg whites on top have gotten brown. I always add a little vanilla extract to my egg whites to make the souffle taste a little more cake like. Hope this helps!

Linden 08-18-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serendipity04080 (Post 3443001)

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...s-newbies.html

gypsywoman 08-19-2010 07:20 PM

Hi, I was just cleared by the doctor tonight. I'm starting Decision Free HMR - 5 shakes a day. Any advice? Suggestions? Encouragement? Thanks!

Stacey41 08-19-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsywoman (Post 3444648)
Hi, I was just cleared by the doctor tonight. I'm starting Decision Free HMR - 5 shakes a day. Any advice? Suggestions? Encouragement? Thanks!

Is that a low-carb diet? If so you might want to check out the carb counters forum to see if there's anyone there following that plan. This is the Ideal Protein Diet forum and we're all following that protocol. I'm not sure we'd be able to offer much advice for your program. But, good luck to you!!!

lakerlover 08-19-2010 08:41 PM

I really like the butterscotch pudding made into a shake with 10oz of water and WF chocolate dip and marshmallow dip blended with ice and frozen for about 30 mnutes. It's so good I feel like I am cheating!!!

Bretley 08-19-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makita524 (Post 3443133)
I use the pudding packets to make souffles. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Beat 2 egg whites in a bowl until they are tough (foamy) mix the pudding of your choice in a separate bowl with a little less water. Then add half to 3/4 of the egg whites to your pudding (I beat it at medium to full speed). Put in a small baking dish (grease the dish before hand) and put the rest of the egg whites on top and sprinkle with splenda. Bake for around 30-45 minutes until it has risen and the egg whites on top have gotten brown. I always add a little vanilla extract to my egg whites to make the souffle taste a little more cake like. Hope this helps!

I do the same but add a packet of the new french vanilla splenda to make it cake-y.

serendipity04080 08-19-2010 11:34 PM

Okay I'm trying ohhh....all of these :carrot:

Linden 08-20-2010 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serendipity04080 (Post 3444954)
Okay I'm trying ohhh....all of these :carrot:

For another take on the puddings, I make all of mine with 16 oz water. Some with 1/2 t coffee, some with a couple of drops of orange flavoring, and the butterscotch just plain, although with coffee is good, too. Just a word of caution: If you plan to drink these as a hot drink, microwave on defrost for less than a minute. You don't ever want to "cook" the protein.

Zebra35 08-20-2010 09:04 AM

I have had a similar question on my first week -- under thread called 'question for pudding lovers' and people adviced to make them super cold ( sometimes iced) use cinnamon for vanilla and banana and WF chocolate syrup or coffee. For butterscotch and chocolate puddings. Now with these tips, I have started REALLY enjoying them. I am going back today to load on some more....

gypsywoman 08-20-2010 11:23 AM

Are you on HMR?

calebs grandma 08-20-2010 04:37 PM

I like to add a few drops of almond extract to my vanilla pudding mix, which I add additional water to make a drink from. It's yummy!

navy mom 72 09-21-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makita524 (Post 3443133)

Yay! This sounds so good. Thanks for the info! :)