Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 08:05 AM   #226  

S/C/G: 173/164/144

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petclerk View Post
Wow! This board is filling up way too fast! Have lots of catching up to do when you miss two days... just wanted to say that I had my first WI and I'm down 8lbs and several inches
Then I did a very dumb thing I was at a restaurant with my husband so I ordered grilled salmon with no salt, no fats, no oils, and a side of steamed veggies with no butter and no seasonings..... didn't feel right after I ate (sure tasted good, I put pepper and my sea salt on it) Next morning I was up .6lbs Won't ever do that again!! I was almost in tears! It seems you just can't trust what someone else may put into your foods... the veggies were just broccoli... no more eating out!
Well, have to read the last couple of pages on the last thread and then catch up here. Have a great week everyone! Oh...and I'm Not at all hungry
Hi Petclerk. Don't worry about it. Just as Novak said, you ordered correctly and the slight increase likely has nothing to do with this. It may be any number of things (water weight, food still in the system, your body's natural fluctuations). I know how tough it is to see our weight increase, even in small increments, but try to take a breath and remind yourself how great and how effectively this program works. You are doing great and seem to have a good attitude so hang in there! Jen
Old 08-10-2010, 08:10 AM   #227  

S/C/G: 231/210/170

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
I reached ONEderland today!!! I'm SO happy!!!!
Wooohooooo!! Good for you!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 08:11 AM   #228  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinoa1823 View Post
For those doing alternate IP products I found a web page that has items with some that have the exact same ingredients as the IP products...the product line is called Proti-thin and I just ordered all my fav bars and some orange drink check it out

http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...facturer_id=23

let me know what you all think I am all about saving moneys
Rinoa - My IP doc has been replacing IP food with this line for some time now. Still charging the IP prices but substituting Proti thin. The vanilla ready made drinks taste just like IP. And I order from Lindora and those taste the same too. Just not sure I like Proti thin at IP pricing....

Last edited by HopefulTricia; 08-10-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:44 AM   #229  
Nichole

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietfrenzy View Post
Just today, I received a message from the office of the chiropractic office I visit for IP - and the office manager forwarded a recipe for the blu/cran/pom drink. Included in the recipe is a new guideline for this drink. it took me by surprise cuz i hadn't heard about it from my coach. so sent him today a message and this was his response:

"Hey Dina,

This suggestion was just made recently by the Ideal Protein heads, which is why we are letting people know through the email. My reaction was the same as yours, the issue is the few amino acids missing from collagen,. It is nothing major, but for best results you do want to have all the amino acids."

I have my WI tomorrow evening so I'll ask a for a little more detail and let you all know. - dina
Thanks SO much for posting this! For awhile I was having the jello and blueberry, raspberry pomegranate drink each day or the jello twice. Very good to know this info since I have still have tons of jello left.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #230  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 163.4/143.8/140

Height: 5'8

I'm in the final stretch! I hit my 15lb mini goal today (well, past it) and I'm ordering my George Foreman! My DH said that he's always been interested in one but didn't bring it up (he doesn't cook really, he just buys kitchen gagets so he's banned from stuff I won't use).

Now it is all the last stretch. It is going to be hard (well, almost every week has been hard for me) but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I want that big breakfast! I've always eaten a good breakfast so this diet is killing me
Old 08-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #231  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

wanted to share this article...IP will help us all, not just our "vanity" but our LIVES!
http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyl...ay/641927.html
Old 08-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #232  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
wanted to share this article...IP will help us all, not just our "vanity" but our LIVES!
http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyl...ay/641927.html
Great article Elizabeth thanks for sharing.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:54 AM   #233  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 159 this morning. I haven't seen the 150's for probably 8 years. It was great motivation to make sure I follow my eating plan to a "T" today. So I sit here and have just had my normal maintenance breakfast.
2 pcs of whole wheat bread with butter and an egg
1 Greek Yogurt (this has twice the protein of a regular yogurt)
1/2 Cantaloupe

I still feel guilty eating this much for breakfast, but their maintenance plan really works. I also have a great tip for anyone who wants it. I make my egg in the morning in a coffee mug and throw it in the microwave for 2 minutes. It is the exact size for an English Muffin. ( I love it) I hate when my egg is too big for my bread (O.C.D. rearing its ugly head)
Old 08-10-2010, 10:06 AM   #234  
getting back on track

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post
I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 159 this morning. I haven't seen the 150's for probably 8 years. It was great motivation to make sure I follow my eating plan to a "T" today. So I sit here and have just had my normal maintenance breakfast.
1/2 Cantaloupe

I still feel guilty eating this much for breakfast, but their maintenance plan really works. I also have a great tip for anyone who wants it. I make my egg in the morning in a coffee mug and throw it in the microwave for 2 minutes. It is the exact size for an English Muffin. ( I love it) I hate when my egg is too big for my bread (O.C.D. rearing its ugly head)
OMG how exciting!!!!

Congrats on reaching such amazing numbers girl... Hope I join you there soon ;-)
Old 08-10-2010, 10:20 AM   #235  
ReStarted IP 6/4/2012

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak View Post
Tough for you young ones to keep up with the old ladies, huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
WHERE have you been!!???? We started this thread on SATURDAY. It is three days old. LOL... get busy, get caught up. If anyone has seen your facebook lately, they know, "you got some 'splaining to do!"
hahaha Once again, wise words from Yoda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeIP View Post
Bahhhaaahhh....Lightweight.....kids I tell ya got no stamina these days Wait till its sunday and the have already started a new new thread then you will be in trouble..... and no QUITERS here missy just loser
I am poor, and can't afford internet at home, so I only have it at work. And since I'm out advertising all day, I never get to be on here.
And I have facebook mobile!!
Old 08-10-2010, 10:23 AM   #236  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 163.4/143.8/140

Height: 5'8

Quote:
1/2 Cantaloupe

Yay!!! What a great accomplishment! How long have you been on maintenance? Your breakfast sounds wonderful!
Old 08-10-2010, 10:34 AM   #237  

S/C/G: 211/166/140 started: 5/25

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylew View Post
I'm interested in the recipe. Also, what was the "suggestion" about the blu/cran/pom?
click on the PDF link in my original post and you will find the recipe as well as the new guidance. - dina
Old 08-10-2010, 10:34 AM   #238  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Quote:
1/2 Cantaloupe

WOW must feel amazing CONGRATULATIONS !!
Old 08-10-2010, 10:39 AM   #239  

Height: 5'0

Well I am new...and have been really considering doing this. But I am kind of nervous. Is this worth doing?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:46 AM   #240  
getting back on track

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibug02 View Post
Well I am new...and have been really considering doing this. But I am kind of nervous. Is this worth doing?
Well some times images speak louder than words so I say look at the pics here

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ss-photos.html
Closed Thread