Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #241  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinoa1823 View Post
For those doing alternate IP products I found a web page that has items with some that have the exact same ingredients as the IP products...the product line is called Proti-thin and I just ordered all my fav bars and some orange drink check it out

http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...facturer_id=23

let me know what you all think I am all about saving moneys
Thanks for posting this! My mom and sister really want to start the diet, but there isn't a clinic near them and a lot of the places online won't ship to Canada. They picked up the Premier Nutrition shakes from Costco, but it would get so boring just having the same thing over and over again, so this will really help them add some variety... And I love the raspberry jello, so I think I will have to try the strawberry banana jello from this site!! Thanks again!!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 148/111.5/115

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinoa1823 View Post
For those doing alternate IP products I found a web page that has items with some that have the exact same ingredients as the IP products...the product line is called Proti-thin and I just ordered all my fav bars and some orange drink check it out

http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...facturer_id=23

let me know what you all think I am all about saving moneys
Thanks so much for this link, Rinoa! I am putting hubby on the diet tomorrow and this is going to save me a BUNDLE!

Old 08-10-2010, 11:01 AM   #243  

Height: 5'0

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
Well some times images speak louder than words so I say look at the pics here

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ss-photos.html
Thanks I didn't even see that....that confirms that I want to do it!!!! Thank You!!! I meet for consultation today
Old 08-10-2010, 11:03 AM   #244  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

This was a scary experience. Went out on a bike trail near my house for a 5 mile ride. Knew the big hill coming back would be my only challenge. Got up it slowly and fine but at the top I was suddenly dizzy, nauseous and so so sick. Thank goodness I brought an emergency bar with me just in case. Drank some water & took one nibble. I was so ill I had to really force myself to eat it. Had a couple more bites and slowly walked the bike home. It is about 100 degrees outside so that might have been a contributing factor-- I have been careful about exercise as suggested by the IP folks. Now I am so bummed. I love this bike trail and the hill is unavoidable. Still feel shaky....

Last edited by HopefulTricia; 08-10-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #245  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 163.4/143.8/140

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midlife Meggie View Post
Thanks so much for this link, Rinoa! I am putting hubby on the diet tomorrow and this is going to save me a BUNDLE!

Check the nutritional data on the products you order. The bars and puffs look kind of the same but the puddings are way higher, and one of the oatmeals is 21g of carbs (the others are 19 and 12). I think they are more comparable to Lindora products but with not a big selection of the 2-3g carb packets. I don't do the soup IP packets, but the chicken one here is 5g and I know the IP is 2.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #246  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthia View Post
Yay!!! What a great accomplishment! How long have you been on maintenance? Your breakfast sounds wonderful!
I have been on Maintenance for 7 weeks. I've very slowly lost another 3 lbs over that time. I'll take that though because they told me to expect gaining 3-4 lbs on Maintenance. I also have lost inches while in this phase. I do work out at least 3 times a week though with cardio and toning classes.

Did I mention that breakfast is my favorite meal of the day I for sure never feel deprived when I eat that meal!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #247  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning All!!! Well back on strict protical yesterday and this morning I was down to where I was before the 3 wks in Germany....YAH IP!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibug02 View Post
Well I am new...and have been really considering doing this. But I am kind of nervous. Is this worth doing?
KIWIBUG; It is so worth it....not only the weight loss but lots of us have had added health improvements!!! So go for it!!!

[QUOTE=carlasherea;3429918]I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 159 this morning. I haven't seen the 150's for probably 8 years.

CARLASHEREA: Yah for you!!! Isn't IP great!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:38 AM   #248  

S/C/G: 253.6/235.6/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post
I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 159 this morning. I haven't seen the 150's for probably 8 years. It was great motivation to make sure I follow my eating plan to a "T" today. So I sit here and have just had my normal maintenance breakfast.
2 pcs of whole wheat bread with butter and an egg
1 Greek Yogurt (this has twice the protein of a regular yogurt)
1/2 Cantaloupe

I still feel guilty eating this much for breakfast, but their maintenance plan really works. I also have a great tip for anyone who wants it. I make my egg in the morning in a coffee mug and throw it in the microwave for 2 minutes. It is the exact size for an English Muffin. ( I love it) I hate when my egg is too big for my bread (O.C.D. rearing its ugly head)
LOL speaking of O.C.D. I watch that show Obsessed on Monday nights when it is on. If you haven't seen it these people with O.C.D. have doctors come in and help them overcome whatever it is they are struggling with. Well this morning I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and of course the scale is calling my name. All of a sudden I start asking myself....Sheila from 1 to 10 what is your anxiety level? Be patient it will go down.

Ahhhhhhhh what am I doing????? I think I need to follow Novak's advice and step away from the scale.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:50 AM   #249  

S/C/G: 167/148/130ish

Height: 5"3

just updating stats.... TOM blahs geez (
At least there is a bit of a loss I guess.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:08 PM   #250  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

So I'm browsing the website with the Proti-Thin items that rinoa1823 posted, but it looks like some things contain aspartame... Is it really a big deal whether or not we have it? I was excited about multiple jello flavours!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #251  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
It is about 100 degrees outside so that might have been a contributing factor--
Ya think??!! (I hope you were carrying ID )
Old 08-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #252  

S/C/G: 177.4 / 143.2 / 135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post
I have been on Maintenance for 7 weeks. I've very slowly lost another 3 lbs over that time. I'll take that though because they told me to expect gaining 3-4 lbs on Maintenance. I also have lost inches while in this phase. I do work out at least 3 times a week though with cardio and toning classes.

Did I mention that breakfast is my favorite meal of the day I for sure never feel deprived when I eat that meal!
Way to go! What an inspiration you are for all of us on Phase I! It's great to "know" someone that has moved onto maintenance and been successful!

DH had some NSVs today. A smaller pair of pants AND moving down a notch on his belt!

Very excited for my weigh in tonight, just hoping the loss on their scale is in the ballpark of the loss on my home scale!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:34 PM   #253  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by damgi View Post
Way to go! What an inspiration you are for all of us on Phase I! It's great to "know" someone that has moved onto maintenance and been successful!
Uh, I know we haven't been formally introduced, but there are a few of us kicking around...
Old 08-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #254  

S/C/G: 177.4 / 143.2 / 135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak View Post
Uh, I know we haven't been formally introduced, but there are a few of us kicking around...
Sorry about that, for some reason I was thinking you were at Phase 3. I really need to start a log of everyone here and which phase they are on! I just can't keep you all straight.

I do know that you have a nice butt
Old 08-10-2010, 12:59 PM   #255  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by damgi View Post
Sorry about that, for some reason I was thinking you were at Phase 3. I really need to start a log of everyone here and which phase they are on! I just can't keep you all straight.

I do know that you have a nice butt
I actually have "maintenance" over my avatar, but Bev, Pita, and SylvieG are also in Phase 4.

And actually, I have a "great" butt! (Used to be a great, big butt... this is much better!)
Closed Thread