Best way to prep cappuccino drink ?

• Can you please advice on how you prepare the drink?
  • I like to make it into an Iced Cappuccino. Combine 200-250ml cold water, IP Cappuccino packet, 1 tbsp Walden Farms chocolate sauce and lots of ice in the blender. Blend well and enjoy! So yummy...actually I'm going to go make one now!
  • I make mine an iced cap too. I use tonnes of ice. Somedays I will add coffee. Very yummy.
  • 2 shots of espresso (from my house or starbucks). A LOT of ice. Shake well and love it!
  • Thanks guys.
  • If you make it and heat in the microwave, use medium power and stir every 30 seconds until it is how you like it. I found out the hard way that if you just heat it, it can foam up and go all over in the microwave. I second the putting in a Tbsp. of WF chocolate syrup. So delish!
  • Quote: Can you please advice on how you prepare the drink?
    I use cappuccino sparingly because of the 5 carbs, but I think it's my favorite. (I'm allergic to American processed coffee. Something in the acid base).

I make the cappuccino as directed and add 1 C of water, plus 1 scant t Medaglia d'oro instant expresso, and 1 Splenda packet. Heat on defrost for 40 seconds.

Here's the interesting thing. I can achieve almost as good (to my taste) a beverage with the butterscotch pudding. 3 fewer carbs.
  • Linden.....I never even thought to use butterscotch pudding that way. It's my favorite. In the morning for breakfast it is! Thanks for the tip!