Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #361  

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushigirl View Post
Hi guys, I had my first weight in yesterday. I only lost 6 lbs, and seems like most people lost a lot in their first weigh in. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm happy. I just hope I'm doing everything I'm supposed to. I'm happy to say that I lost an inch off each arm and thigh, waist, and bust. Is that a lot of inches for one week? Whatever it is, I'm glad it's gone. In one week I went from the 180's to the 170's
i started close to you and lost 6.7 the first week, i tend to hold in A LOT of water weight and am very carb sensitive-you're doing great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
I lost 9 pounds in 10 days (first weigh in, when you loose the most); if your first weigh in was after a week, I think you have done GREAT. Also, everyone looses great at the beginning and then it all slows down which is just fine so don't be surprised or disappointed if that happens after the first few weeks. I have a feeling it has to do with how much "fat" you are actually packing. Each body/person is a different story.

basically I think so far you have done just fine.
agreed

Quote:
so had my first phase tres breakfast; hung around for about an hour and decided to walk to the bank which ended up being a 4.8 miles (including one of the steepest hills in seattle) with all the scenic detours I took. Figure that has to burn some of the extra calories I had for breakfast.
ah...i wish i lived in the city and not the suburbs. there is no scenic detours around here how do you feel today?

Taylor
congrats on the move and the new job!!

I GOT MY VICTORIAS SECRET BIKINI TODAY!!!!!!!(with top and bottoms not two tops like last time)

thinking of posting a pic but it's very itsy bitsy and i wouldn't want to offend anyone with the ample bosom involved i'll think about it...
Old 07-24-2010, 10:11 PM   #362  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
i started close to you and lost 6.7 the first week, i tend to hold in A LOT of water weight and am very carb sensitive-you're doing great!!

agreed

ah...i wish i lived in the city and not the suburbs. there is no scenic detours around here how do you feel today?

Taylor
congrats on the move and the new job!!

I GOT MY VICTORIAS SECRET BIKINI TODAY!!!!!!!(with top and bottoms not two tops like last time)

thinking of posting a pic but it's very itsy bitsy and i wouldn't want to offend anyone with the ample bosom involved i'll think about it...
dare you to post a pic

day was great! no sugar high or low or anything. Didn't do any shopping though, left that for tomorrow. rest in the no no thread.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:14 PM   #363  

Quote:
dare you to post a pic

day was great! no sugar high or low or anything. Didn't do any shopping though, left that for tomorrow. rest in the no no thread.

don't dare me!
Old 07-24-2010, 10:16 PM   #364  

mmm...crab cake and sirloin steak with salad tonight for our saturday night in home date night with hubby. pretty sure my gut is back. SO full and so happy
Old 07-24-2010, 10:16 PM   #365  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post

don't dare me!
love it!! you look really good and I think you know it too. wish I had your thighs and hips...YaYs
Old 07-24-2010, 10:32 PM   #366  

S/C/G: 207/194/125

Height: 5'4

I have a weird question. When you eat the IP cereal packet are you suppose to drink the milk it makes or can you just discard it after eating the cereal? I didn't know if the milk part had some benefit too.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #367  

S/C/G: 167/148/130ish

Height: 5"3

Pittakitten.... DAMN! Lookin good!

I forgot to have my 3rd IP snack....should I quickly have one before bed or is it terrible to skip one?
Old 07-24-2010, 10:49 PM   #368  

S/C/G: 207/194/125

Height: 5'4

I was told to never skip my 3rd pack because the amino acids and stuff work while you sleep. I skipped one once and my nutritionist told me not to ever do that or it would effect the program.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:52 PM   #369  

oh thanks! it is only 10:00 I will have a quick pudding or something... I don't want to jeapordize anything...
Old 07-24-2010, 11:31 PM   #370  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyputty View Post
Pittakitten.... DAMN! Lookin good!

I forgot to have my 3rd IP snack....should I quickly have one before bed or is it terrible to skip one?
Oh that's not me, the hotness in bikini is mamaerin
Old 07-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #371  

Wow good for her.......... but you are looking pretty great too!
Old 07-24-2010, 11:44 PM   #372  

S/C/G: 261.8/201.6/185

Height: 5'4.5

Geesh Erin...WOW! I am with Pita, you know you're lookin good!! LOL! Wish I could fill out a bikini top like that...hehehehe!!!
Old 07-25-2010, 12:45 AM   #373  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby Lou View Post
I have a weird question. When you eat the IP cereal packet are you suppose to drink the milk it makes or can you just discard it after eating the cereal? I didn't know if the milk part had some benefit too.
I'd lap up all of it. But it's hard to think about milk dregs next to Erin in her itty bitty bikini.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:06 AM   #374  
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Height: 5'5"

OK... So jealous of the boobage.... you look hot mama in that isty bisty tiny weeny pink polkadot bikini.....
I am gonna ring in on a few things... I went to 100% goal phase 1 as I had a pair of goal pants (my nemisis) that I had to get into before I would quit and it worked out that at goal = pants fit. Ok so they are no way near as hot as that bikini and they are so out of style that I wont even wear them but I got them on and done up and I put them on every now and again to keep myself in line..... still fit.
I only lost about 4 pounds my first week on protocal as I had already lost about 20 eating better on my own a few months before I started, so I have never had anything over a 5 pound loss. This is normal as I was told it is the Inertia of Dieting.... people who have lost weight in the last 9 months may not see the really big numbers, lucky me. I am still losing inches even at the same weight, cloths are still getting big. They do catch up.
I also use the puddings as shakes as I keep my carbs low, I also make sure I dont eat too many of the same veggies, except for kale I love kale chips, that helps to balance out carbs I have found.
I peel the turnips before boiling.
Measurements- Neck, shoulders, underarms, chest, under boobage, belly button, hips, 2 arms, 2 thigh, 2 knee 2 calf and 2 ankles......
Everyone else, great job on all the successes on and off the scale..... Cristina you look hot and they are jealous... as you are lookin good and getting healthy, remember that old saying misery loves company.... i have noticed that others around me that need to lose weight wont even comment on my achievements, they comment on my hair which has been the same for the last 7 months but not the almost 70 pounds I have lost, what they dont notice that? They should have a sweary icon cause that would be what I would use oohhhh found one. Anyway thats my 2 cents for the night
Wait one more thing ... Pita wasnt your first breakfast a little bit of heaven, it was almost a kodak moment for me

Last edited by WannabeIP; 07-25-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:08 AM   #375  
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I'd lap up all of it. But it's hard to think about milk dregs next to Erin in her itty bitty bikini.
BBBAAAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaa

Last edited by WannabeIP; 07-25-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Closed Thread