3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Walden Farms Buy One Get One Free (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/207166-walden-farms-buy-one-get-one-free.html)

TaylorMayde 07-14-2010 12:43 PM

Walden Farms Buy One Get One Free

Go to waldenfarms.com/WWJA for buy one get one offers, up to 5 free!!
Expires Sept. 30th, 2010

sgorny 07-14-2010 04:27 PM

Thanks so much!!! I got 8 bottles of the Bacon Ranch (yummy!) and 2 of the Chipotle Ranch to try. I usually add Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle to the Bacon Ranch (super yummy!!!) so I think I'll like it!

WannabeIP 07-14-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgorny (Post 3386980)
Thanks so much!!! I got 8 bottles of the Bacon Ranch (yummy!) and 2 of the Chipotle Ranch to try. I usually add Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle to the Bacon Ranch (super yummy!!!) so I think I'll like it!

It is yummy but spicy, just got a bottle....

DiscoSuzy 07-14-2010 04:38 PM

I couldn't get the coupon code to work?? Am I just being dumb?? I had 10 things in my cart ready to go and couldn't figure it out...HELP!

lkreutz 07-14-2010 04:47 PM

I got the chipolte ranch dressing and love it. It has a kick to it though but it is something different for a change.

salesgod 07-15-2010 11:21 AM

Okay, okay. I know this has been covered elsewhere. But since I'm a bargain hunter and BOGO is too good to pass up, let's talk experience and preferences!

WF Creamy Bacon, or WF Bacon Ranch? I seem to remember Bacon Ranch being liked, and Creamy Bacon being disliked. Thoughts?

There are 4 varieties of BBQ sauce. Which have you tried? Which do you like? Regular? Thick & Spicy?

Anyone had the blueberry syrup? I like the strawberry, but it's the only one I've tried.

Some have tried more WF products than others. Perhaps we can list a few of our likes/dislikes of Walden Farms items so that people who take advantage of the deal can get some tips -- even though this has been addressed on various threads. Here's mine:

Like: Strawberry Syrup, Ranch Dressing, Mayo (mixed into homemade dressings)
Dislike: Honey Dijon dressing

TaylorMayde 07-15-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salesgod (Post 3388159)
Some have tried more WF products than others. Perhaps we can list a few of our likes/dislikes of Walden Farms items so that people who take advantage of the deal can get some tips -- even though this has been addressed on various threads. Here's mine:

Like: Strawberry Syrup, Ranch Dressing, Mayo (mixed into homemade dressings)
Dislike: Honey Dijon dressing

I think that's a wonderful idea as I am going to order tomorrow. I really want to try the peanut butter, but know a lot of people didn't like, or used different tricks to spruce it up. :D

lkreutz 07-15-2010 12:25 PM

I love the chipolte ranch. Just ordered another. The PB is good with pudding and extra water/ice for a "shake". I bought the asian dressing but haven't tried it yet. I also bought the "whip cream". It is ok. I guess it is good on the jello or choc. pancake.

1FCuser 07-15-2010 12:52 PM

Hey Dave !

Here's the link for the Walden Farms Favorite :)

1FCuser 07-15-2010 01:58 PM

Hey, just wanted to let you know all that I've made a survey about walden farms, so it'll be really easy to see the favorite !

answer here Walden Farms Favorite Survey

lisa4972 07-15-2010 01:59 PM

Thanks for letting us know about the sale Taylor!

I love the idea of sharing our favorites as I have only tried the caesar and ranch dressing (the ranch is better than the caesar). I really like the thick and spicy bbq sauce. Thanks for sharing the link Lady5andy!

salesgod 07-15-2010 03:45 PM

So I placed my order:

Blueberry Syrup
Pancake Syrup
Caramel Sauce
Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Thousand Island Dressing
Bacon Ranch Dressing
Scampi Sauce
Thick & Spicy BBQ
Ketchup
Seafood Sauce

It worked out to $3.39/per with shipping. Not terrible.

doxigirl 07-15-2010 08:29 PM

Thanks for the tip. Just got my 5 free. Works out less than netrition.com prices.

mamaerinb 07-15-2010 10:27 PM

bacon ranch is AWFUL, i liked the thicky and spicy bbq sauce, asian dressing for marinade for chicken and the sun dried tomato dressing.

but now i jsut do oil and vinegar bc i couldn't handle the artificial-taste of WF.

so what do i know?;)

salesgod 07-16-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaerinb (Post 3389049)
bacon ranch is AWFUL

So anyone with experience with Bacon Ranch vs. Creamy Bacon please speak up. I seem to remember reading that one was nasty and one was good, but I don't recall which. :?: