Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 211/166/140 started: 5/25

Height: 5'5"

you are all toooo funny !! i have the biggest boobs in the world and they aint budging with this diet!! hoping they will and if they don;t when I lose all the weight, then I forsee reduction surgery is in the future. too painful to carry them with me all the time!
Old 07-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #62  
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietfrenzy View Post
you are all toooo funny !! i have the biggest boobs in the world and they aint budging with this diet!! hoping they will and if they don;t when I lose all the weight, then I forsee reduction surgery is in the future. too painful to carry them with me all the time!
U Lucky girl Hey I want to go get some ...I wonder if we could go for a 2fer deal?
Old 07-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #63  

About the (0)(0) ... my cup size has remained the same, only the band size has increased with my weight. I'm hoping that with weight loss I'll just reverse the process.

I'm feeling a little self-conscious about my shaker bottle at the office -- I don't want to deal with other people's opinions (the few that would notice and the fewer that would say anything) about what I'm eating I was thinking of making pudding at home then bringing it a container to work.

Maybe a dumb question: How well do packets keep after mixing, (refrigerated or cooled of course)?
Old 07-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeIP View Post
Ohhhh tooo haaavvvee boobs again.... siiigghhhhh! They were the first to go
I was just thinking about this very topic yesterday!.. mine haven't shrunk noticeably yet, but I've been expecting that... the thing is, when I was young, before childbirth, I was a cute, perky A cup... now they're between a B & a C & I don't like them, not cute & perky anymore, hot & sweaty in the summer (TMI, I know), in the way the rest of the time... I'd love for them to be smaller, but I'm not looking forward to, as my sister says, a couple of fried eggs on my chest... guess I'll just wait & see what happens...

hugs
Old 07-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

So after spending approx. $20 going through the WF salad dressings and not finding anything that I can choke down, my coach gave me this recipe and it's FANTASTIC! I had come to the fact that I was just going to either have to write off salads or eat them dry. Neither option seemed like a good one. I can honestly say that I could eat this on my salads for a long time.

2tsp olive oil
Juse of 1/2 small lemon
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
Stevia to taste (I used about a quarter of the packet)
Sea salt and pepper to taste

I made enough for my salad for lunch but I'll be making more in bulk when I can get more lemons.

Oh- and she gave me a recipe for a meatloaf that she swears by. I'm making it tonight and if all goes well, I'll post the recipe on here later.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 191/IP185/185/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone! It has been about a month since I posted but I have been checking in on the message board every once in a while. We are finally settled in Oregon (just moved form Colorado a month ago) and I've been back on Phase 1 for the last week and feeling great! I am down a total of 33lbs and 25.75 inches!! I am so close to a healthy BMI! Looking forward to the 130's!

Looks like there are a lot of new folks on the boards - looking forward to getting to know everyone! Looks like you are all doing fabulously!

I am so excited to share that I got my mother-in-law (we are living with the in-laws) and best friend to start the diet and they are both losing piles of weight and inches! It is so nice to have some very important people in my life get healthy with me
Old 07-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #67  
ReStarted IP 6/4/2012

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady5andy View Post
I knoww Edward is stinky, and anything*BUT sexy! Bleh.

Maybe if you want to loose some in the chest, you can give it to me ? My little B will really love some of yours to add I've never understand how come I can be fat, but have small boobs ? WTF ?

Does anyone know how much milk (like oz or ml) are in the really small plastic cup that are given in restaurant, you know when you say ''yeah, I'll take 2 cream in my coffee please''. I don't know the name of this little plastic thing in english, and I can't find it anywhere
I would be more than happy to share. I have been a solid D since jr. high, and since gaining the weight I've gone up to a DD I'm losing all this waist but none, no band size, no cup size no nothing. Argh. One of my sorority sisters is about the same size of me but is not so...blessed. She always says "Thank god I'm so curvy so at least when I'm standing up it LOOKS like I have boobs. Of course when I lay down, I just look like a fat MAN cuz the tits fall off to the side!"

The little creamer cup things--pretty sure thats the official English term for them -- are 1 oz. each. And honestly, I have no idea what we call them in English.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMayde View Post
I would be more than happy to share. I have been a solid D since jr. high, and since gaining the weight I've gone up to a DD I'm losing all this waist but none, no band size, no cup size no nothing. Argh. One of my sorority sisters is about the same size of me but is not so...blessed. She always says "Thank god I'm so curvy so at least when I'm standing up it LOOKS like I have boobs. Of course when I lay down, I just look like a fat MAN cuz the tits fall off to the side!"

The little creamer cup things--pretty sure thats the official English term for them -- are 1 oz. each. And honestly, I have no idea what we call them in English.
I hope that you've somebody in your life that tells you that you're AMAZING at least like EVERYDAY because, girl, I tell ya, YOU'RE AMAZING !

I'm actually laughing out loud about the thing your sorority sister says. I'm always complaining to BF that i have magic boobs lol ''Look, when I put my hands up in the air, it's magic, they disapear !!''

I wish it was that simple. I don't have boobs, you have too much, then let's make a boobs party and share !!!

An for those little creamer cup things thanks for the info ! I'm searching about that since like, forever !
Old 07-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 255/195/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Weigh-in this morning!! And my signature works!
Shrinkingsusie, Taylor & Soon2be----You are doing a great job -----keep up the good work

I am 210.5 today - Thinking of changing my weigh-in to Friday, instead of Tuesday?

Hope it keeps going doooown!!!

Last edited by elle12; 07-13-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #70  
ReStarted IP 6/4/2012

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcw32 View Post
About the (0)(0) ... my cup size has remained the same, only the band size has increased with my weight. I'm hoping that with weight loss I'll just reverse the process.

I'm feeling a little self-conscious about my shaker bottle at the office -- I don't want to deal with other people's opinions (the few that would notice and the fewer that would say anything) about what I'm eating I was thinking of making pudding at home then bringing it a container to work.

Maybe a dumb question: How well do packets keep after mixing, (refrigerated or cooled of course)?
I just realized what (0)(0) was Thats the funniest thing I've seen all day!!
If people at the office mention the shaker, tell them your online friends said to eff off. Then they'll just think your crazy, and will forget about the shaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady5andy View Post
I hope that you've somebody in your life that tells you that you're AMAZING at least like EVERYDAY because, girl, I tell ya, YOU'RE AMAZING !

I'm actually laughing out loud about the thing your sorority sister says. I'm always complaining to BF that i have magic boobs lol ''Look, when I put my hands up in the air, it's magic, they disapear !!''

I wish it was that simple. I don't have boobs, you have too much, then let's make a boobs party and share !!!

An for those little creamer cup things thanks for the info ! I'm searching about that since like, forever !
My mom tells me I'm amazing all the time But, uhm, you're pretty amazing yourself so i friended you on facebook
And magic boobs I'ma have to share that with her! She is not skinny, but she is the most beautiful person I know because she is so comfortable with herself. And SOOO confident. And she always makes me laugh. Once, in the mall, we saw a plus size lingerie manequin. She stopped in the middle of the aisle and said, "WTF!!! Who would make a manequin out of me?!?!?"

And you're welcome for the little creamer cup things info. My head is a plethora of useless knowledge. For instance, in the U.S. it is illegal to walk your cow down Main St. after noon on Sunday. Personally, this just ruins my whole Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle12 View Post
Shrinkingsusie, Taylor & Soon2be----You are doing a great job -----keep up the good work

I am 210.5 today - Thinking of changing my weigh-in to Friday, instead of Tuesday?

Hope it keeps going doooown!!!
Thanks, and congrats on getting that scale to move! WOOHOO
Old 07-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 174.1/149.2/135

Height: 5'7"

[QUOTE=TaylorMayde;3385105]And you're welcome for the little creamer cup things info. My head is a plethora of useless knowledge. For instance, in the U.S. it is illegal to walk your cow down Main St. after noon on Sunday. Personally, this just ruins my whole Sunday.

Frick Taylor you just totally made me laugh out loud..thanks!! too funny! I guess I won't be moving to the States any time soon...bummer.

One of our mechanics made my day today...he called me skinny!! Can you believe that? Me?! Skinny?! The guy he was talking to said 'I know, she's wasting away' ...Never in my life has my name and the word skinny been in the same sentence (without 'not' in front of it) feels pretty damn good!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #72  

NSV - a little more progress toward my mini-goal of size 12 pants... this morning I got them on, but couldn't zip yet... still, better than a week ago when I couldn't get them over my thighs!..

Congrats on everybody's accomplishments!.. what a bunch of beautiful people!..

hugs
Old 07-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #73  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripmommy View Post
Does anyone know where you can find the nutrirional info on the IP packets?
Find any post or thread by JORDANNA, click on her fit day, then scroll through her foods. She has all of them loaded in. They are the Canadian versions so you will see difference on the Wildberry yogurt. If in the USA the carbs on the wildberry are lower.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #74  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

At work, can't stay, wish I could. I want to read everyone's posts! Laptop is acting ugly. Miss you all! Will see you all soon.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:12 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 205/186/135 started IP May 3

Height: 5'6

OMG!! has anyone been doing the cleanse? ive been on it for almost 10 consistant days and the last 5 days have been horrible!! very bad guts and always in the bathroom...i feel yucky! any suggestions on how to get better?

i am feeling a bit discouraged...i seem to be sabotaging myself and all i think about it the $$ ive spent! UGH!!! been on it since beginning of may and only lost 15 lbs...boo..and i gravitate towards bad food when im upset or bored.

Last edited by kiki28; 07-13-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Closed Thread