New Here! Day 1!

• I am starting IP today! Don't have too much to lose but would like to be down about 15 pounds by August 21st. My husband is planning a big party for my 40th birthday and then we are heading to Las Vegas in September. I am determined to follow this program!

The only tough part this morning has been the coffee. I usually use Coffeemate FF Cream. 1 ounce of skim milk is not the same!

Looking forward to reading the good information on this site!

• If you stick to the program, I'm sure you'll be able to lose 15 pounds pretty quickly!

For the coffee, you could try mixing a vanilla pudding packet it with it. That's usually what I have for breakfast and it's pretty good! It's sweeter than just the milk that way, but definitely creamier.
  • Welcome! I look forward to reading all about your journey!!
  • I had the same trouble with the creamer, but, I'm used to skim milk in my coffee now. As an alternative, you can use a bit of a vanilla shake in the place of creamer in your coffee. Good luck to you!
  • Quote: I am starting IP today! ... I am determined to follow this program!

The only tough part this morning has been the coffee. I usually use Coffeemate FF Cream. 1 ounce of skim milk is not the same!
    Welcome! I just started IP on Friday. There's someone else who started this week. I can't remember who.

I know how you feel about the milk. My preference is to have it with cream, no sugar. I've thrown coffee out when I got it with milk and/or sugar. So earlier in the week knowing what else there was deal with in the program, I started having my coffee black. As far as I know you don't have to do that, and if the pudding or shakes work for your tastebuds, go for it!