Old 07-06-2010, 11:09 AM   #46  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Linny's good. Why not just come for a visit, first? [Actually, that's kind of an open invitation.] Where I live is, I think, one of the loveliest places on earth, and I've spent some time on 4 continents. But it's not for the faint of heart. You have to tolerate earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, and the VOG [volcanic fog] from a quite active volcano. The trade off? Being able to say lush and trade winds in the same sentence you describe home. Aloha.
I just came back from the big Island of Hawaii! I earned an all expense paid incentive trip from Scentsy which is a business that I run. I spent a week there and we stayed on the Kona side. We stated at the Fairmont Orchid. I have to tell you it was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had in my whole life. We did go to Hilo, the volcano, rainbow falls, the city of refuge, and a few other places. I went snorkling for the first time and it was totally amazing. We saw two sharks (kinda scary). I am seriously considering purchasing some property there. I can't wait to come back. You are so lucky to live in such an amazing place. Aloha!!!
mepeterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #47  
ReStarted IP 6/4/2012

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

Geezus...I go out of town for a few days, and feel like I missed everything.

Good news (lots of it): I went out of town to look for an apartment...found on...got approved! Its 1000 feet from wal*mart--a big deal for me since I was raised in a town 30 miles from the nearest wal*mart--and 1000 feet from where I'll be working there. Which means I can walk everywhere

Since I was out of town yesterday, I am a day late on my weigh in But i did get to weigh in today--here are the stats for my first weigh-in--

Weight Lost: 4.5 lbs
Hips: -1.5 inches
Arms: -.75 inches
Waist: -2.5 inches
Body Fat: -1%

YAY

ERIN
Did you like Eclipse? Have you seen the rest of the movies???

motiv8edmama
My brother is doing much better. He's back to his rotten self, but is loving using this as an excuse to not do ANYTHING!!
TaylorMayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #48  

Height: 5'8"

Taylor

Great WI!!

Yes, I've read all of the books and see Twilight and New Moon both. My hubby actually LIKES the movies too. Jacob is my bf, the hubby knows this too and I also feel like a weirdo because I think he's 18-yes, I'm that creepy old cradle robber! hahahaha
mamaerinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustBride View Post
Ladies,

I have finally made it to ONEDERLAND!!!!! I haven't been here in 3 years....I am over the moon. Thank you all for the support!!!!
Congrats!!!! You'll be sporting a bikini for your honeymoon soon! (That's my personal goal)
Soon 2 B MrsT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMayde View Post
Geezus...I go out of town for a few days, and feel like I missed everything.

Good news (lots of it): I went out of town to look for an apartment...found on...got approved! Its 1000 feet from wal*mart--a big deal for me since I was raised in a town 30 miles from the nearest wal*mart--and 1000 feet from where I'll be working there. Which means I can walk everywhere

Since I was out of town yesterday, I am a day late on my weigh in But i did get to weigh in today--here are the stats for my first weigh-in--

Weight Lost: 4.5 lbs
Hips: -1.5 inches
Arms: -.75 inches
Waist: -2.5 inches
Body Fat: -1%

YAY

ERIN
Did you like Eclipse? Have you seen the rest of the movies???

motiv8edmama
My brother is doing much better. He's back to his rotten self, but is loving using this as an excuse to not do ANYTHING!!
That's a great weigh in! Keep up the good work!
Soon 2 B MrsT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:01 PM   #51  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Lost 2.6 this weigh in but I weighed in a day early. Yay!!
shrinkingsusie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:08 PM   #52  
Getting it Done!

S/C/G: 177/138/140

Height: 5'-3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by motiv8edmama View Post
So, I brought them home and am proud to report, I fit into a size 16 MT (muffin top for you newbies).!
GOOD WORK!! I just did the same thing with a pair of size 10--clearly MT but dang it by next week, I hope I can wear them. (and I started IP 11 weeks ago as a 16MT so you are moving fast, girl!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthia View Post
So I gained this week. I'm pretty upset about it....I'm her first vegetarian and she's lost. I'm lost. I'm considering Alternative, as at least it will be a bit cheaper.
Xanthia, I'm so sorry! This must be so discouraging. Just last night I was wondering how hard it might be for a vegetarian on this diet since it seems so geared for carnivores. It's hard when it seems like doing the right things (exercise and eating well) is the wrong thing. It could just be TOM water weight or the big C or something else as your body has an "adjustment" to more changes, and you'll be way down next week. Did you lose inches? That is a good indicator of what's going on in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustBride View Post
I have finally made it to ONEDERLAND!!!!! I haven't been here in 3 years....I am over the moon. Thank you all for the support!!!!
CONGRATS!! You should be so proud of all your hard work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMayde View Post
Since I was out of town yesterday, I am a day late on my weigh in But i did get to weigh in today--here are the stats for my first weigh-in...
Good work on finding a job and a place to live, sounds like you are really taking control of your life! Isn't it fun to be getting all that sorted out? So, so glad to hear about your brother--its a serious illness but it sounds like they got him treated quickly and he'll bounce back soon.

I spent this whole week waffling back and forth between either dropping IP or needing to re-dedicate myself. I am still losing (although slower, but I know that happens) but I am so, so, tired of the food, sweets and chemicals. This past week I had a gin and tonic (diet) on 4 nights before dinner and didn't feel guilty, just rebellious. Thanks to reading all your inspirational stories and photos, I had a long talk with myself last night and have decided I need to buckle down and get it done. Thank you to everyone on this board for being the wonderful women and men that you are--I can't think of any other way I could do this.
Rocky Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:08 PM   #53  
Nichole

I was super excited about placing an order with Lindora for the vanilla pre-mades and then with no explanation they canceled my order! I emailed customer service and they said to call in. I just did that and they confirmed the order at the original price! Yay! So now I'm wondering should I mention this to my coach so that she knows why I only want to order two boxes of IP product or should I continue to get three boxes knowing I don't really need that much?? Other than the jello and blueberry cranberry pomegranate shakes, there's really nothing else I want to order.
nitenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #54  
Getting it Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenic View Post
So now I'm wondering should I mention this to my coach so that she knows why I only want to order two boxes of IP product or should I continue to get three boxes knowing I don't really need that much??
It's going to depend on your coach...I seem to have a "don't ask, don't tell' policy with mine. When I turn in my food journals, I just say "vanilla shake" or "cereal" and leave it at that. I have bought and returned so much food I don't know how she could possibly know what I have and don't have--but then there are 2 of us at my house doing IP so we buy (and return!) more product.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenic View Post
I was super excited about placing an order with Lindora for the vanilla pre-mades and then with no explanation they canceled my order! I emailed customer service and they said to call in. I just did that and they confirmed the order at the original price! Yay! So now I'm wondering should I mention this to my coach so that she knows why I only want to order two boxes of IP product or should I continue to get three boxes knowing I don't really need that much?? Other than the jello and blueberry cranberry pomegranate shakes, there's really nothing else I want to order.
she'll want to know what's up, trust me. just be honest with her-but know she'll most likely be a little offended, that's her business, you know? have you tried the vanilla puddings as a shake? they're really yummy!!

Last edited by mamaerinb; 07-06-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #56  

just bought my first bikini(a medium too) from victoria's secret online..i have to say that i'm most likely going to lock myself in the bathroom when it arrives for hours and twirl around. i know, pretty silly-but i already feel giddy, i'll be mental by arrival day
Old 07-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 145/120/115

Height: 5'4

Ugh! Forgot my shaker/mixer..lumpy chicken soup for me today
brocola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #58  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 163.4/143.8/140

Height: 5'8

Okay, after my husband hearing me rant, he thinks that I should just do Alternative. It is true. I do get more support here than my awol coach. I understand she has a lot going on, but I need do be a bit more selfish. I ordered from lindora since the readymade drinks look the same, and they are the most convenient for me.
xanthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #59  

ok...i was thinking about this today too. i love the chili. i eat it almost every day over lettuce with a ton of hot sauce and it's like i'm eating real food. it has 9 g net carbs. it is considered a restricted. the cereal(and chocolate drink mix come to think of it) has 7 g net carbs and is non restriced. so basically i could have 3 bowls of ceral every day with 21 g net carbs coming from packets. could i technically have 2 bowls of chili(18 g net) plus a low carb pack like pudding to make a total of 21 net carbs per day or is there something else behind WHY i can't have 2 packs of chili and a pudding but i can have 2 chocolate drinks and a cereal?

any responses would be appreciated
Old 07-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #60  
Getting it Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthia View Post
Okay, after my husband hearing me rant, he thinks that I should just do Alternative. It is true. I do get more support here than my awol coach. I understand she has a lot going on, but I need do be a bit more selfish. .
Xanthia, this is about you, your body and your future. You should do what is best to help you succeed.

also: do you have an IP sheet for phase one for vegetarians? I'd love to see it if you do--I am so tired of meat and fish for dinner every night and I'd love to make some other recipes (tofu or cheese) but have no idea what the equivalents might be. Maybe something with lowfat cottage cheese? or if I can make and eggplant parmigana with low fat parmesan and non-fat ricotta?