Progress Photos

You're on Page 16 of 22
Go to
  • I can't keep up with all the progress! Each and every one of you (Soon to be Mrs. T, Erin, Elizabeth, Novac, Hockeymom, Xanthia, the list goes on and on and on) are amazing and look amazing! congratulations!

Carla, thanks - you are incredibly sweet! and you look hot hot hot!
  • Elizabeth, hockeymom, Salesgod....all amazing! WOW!
  • Quote: They're not much to look at, but the first is before I started IP, the second was this morning.
    Golly, if it weren't for your mustache and beard I'll bet the wife, kids, and colleagues wouldn't recognize you. I think I'd keep them for a while.
  • Quote: They're not much to look at, but the first is before I started IP, the second was this morning.
    Awesome job! You look great. Thanks for sharing your success with us.
  • Salesgod, WOW! You look great!

When did you start IP?
  • Wow! I'm a newbie (just started yesterday) and looking at all of your progress is so motivating! I lost weight on weight watchers, but have been struggling with the last few pounds. I'm getting married in a month, so I thought I'd try this for a few weeks. My "coach" thinks I can get 8-9 lbs off in three weeks, so I'm game. I'm sure it's just water but I weighed myself this morning and I'm 3 lbs less than yesterday, I can't imagine one day would have that kind of impact, but if it does I'm in love!
  • Holy Moley SalesGod!. That's an awesome transformation!
  • Sales God.....WOW....truly I am speechless!

Seriously you must feel like a million bucks!
  • Elizabeth--WOW! What a big change I can see in your chin, your tummy and your thighs! Keep it up girl! And salesgod, what happened to your neck?? It's disappeared! You look fantastic.
  • Quote: Elizabeth--WOW! What a big change I can see in your chin, your tummy and your thighs! Keep it up girl!
    THANKS

and oh, I just saw your "disclaimer" in your signature about that not being you in the avatar....to that I say you add "...AT LEAST NOT YET"
  • Salesgod----Amazing results, you have done a wonderful job!!
  • Quote:
    MUCH better

Wow!! You look amazing!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Quote: Salesgod, WOW! You look great!

When did you start IP?
    I started in April, so I've been on IP for 4 months.