Progress Photos

You're on Page 12 of 22
Go to
  • Quote: Only down .5 lbs today, but my new progress picture made me feel better

And, yes that is a medium shirt
    Way to go Taylor! What a difference already.
  • Quote: Hey, where are ya' disappearing to?
    Quote: Taylor

Wow!! Your look great!!
    Quote: Way to go Taylor! What a difference already.
    Thanks...you guys are making me blush And I'm trying to disappear to ONEderland!

Quote: Great job!! You look awesome!!
    Erm, so do you!!! You look really really good!!
  • You guys look AMAZING! You're such an inspiration! I started a week ago and I'm down almost 8 Lbs. I hope to get to a place where I can post progress photos soon
  • Eli - You look boobylicious in your bikini! Once again, I lament the loss of my own curves as I look at your photo...

Taylor - Can't believe what a change you've made in 2 weeks! Congrats girl and keep it up!!

Soon2BMrsT - That LBD looks fantastic on you! What a difference IP makes! Wishing you continued success as you count down to the big day!
  • Quote: I hadn't seen it but my husband came home last night from work and pointed out 2 photos. One from Feb and one from last week:

Oh My! I just looked at these! you look really good, your boobage has stayed which is great. Good job!
  • New before and after shots in the public profile...
  • Quote: New before and after shots in the public profile...
    Absolutely astounding!

EXCELLENT JOB!
  • Novak, you look so fit and healthy! A great inspiration!
  • Quote: Absolutely astounding!

EXCELLENT JOB!
    Thank you. I know if YOU say I look good, it must be true!

Quote: Novak, you look so fit and healthy! A great inspiration!
    Thanks! I almost didn't post this. It horrifies me to look at the before shot

But that's where I was, and people saw me that way then... so I decided to just go ahead and celebrate the success I've had on IP.

Anyway, if you wonder why I'm so intent on making sure people understand what this protocol can do for them if they just plug away and get it done, this is why. In the overall scheme of things, it really isn't that difficult... but it is so, so worth it.
  • Quote: New before and after shots in the public profile...
    All I Can say is AWESOME!!!! Now that is the kind of results I hope I see after 56 pounds lost. You go girl.
  • Novak - You look fantastic! Truly inspiring!

Xanthia - You can definitely see the difference...you look great! Keep up the good work girl!
  • I can't remember how to attach pics from my computer. UGH!!

So, I added a new profile pic as well as avatar. I can't figure out how to get it here. My computer will die before I have time to take it to photobucket and do it, so, it's there if you wanna check it out.
  • Quote: I can't remember how to attach pics from my computer. UGH!!

So, I added a new profile pic as well as avatar. I can't figure out how to get it here. My computer will die before I have time to take it to photobucket and do it, so, it's there if you wanna check it out.
    Great pics! Keep up the good work!
  • Quote: I can't remember how to attach pics from my computer. UGH!! So, I added a new profile pic as well as avatar. I can't figure out how to get it here. My computer will die before I have time to take it to photobucket and do it, so, it's there if you wanna check it out.
    ROZ - You look amazing in your new avatar...keep up the great work, girl!
  • Quote: I hadn't seen it but my husband came home last night from work and pointed out 2 photos. One from Feb and one from last week:
    you look amazing, what a lovely smile! and nice curves too!