Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 03:09 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 174.1/149.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Talking week #5

I had my 5th weigh-in this morning and I'm down another 5.2lbs!! (My scale said 155.8 but my coach's said 156.9 - for some reason she won't let me weigh in without my pants on! ;o) oh well, so I guess I will use her scale for my offical #)
I feel fantastic and am almost halfway to my goal! Thanks to all of you ladies (and gents) for keeping me motivated!!!

*side note...I pulled out a pair of shorts yesterday that I had tried on in April before a trip to Cuba and I couldn't even get them past my thighs...yesterday they fit like a glove and the best part...no muffin top!! yay!!

Last edited by DiscoSuzy; 06-21-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:14 PM   #17  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 163.4/143.8/140

Height: 5'8

I'm already having a cranky start to the week I know my WI tomorrow is going to be pretty crummy and I have no idea why. NO cheats, no restricted packets, and heck, not even any occasional veggies. It really makes me want to give in to my cravings but I won't. I'm strong, but if I have a .3 lb loss, I will be upset. I don't know until I get on the scale tomorrow, so I shouldn't let it affect me. I'll see my coach on Wed night and we can talk about it. I'm just tired, hungry and not satisfied with my lack of carbs. After 3 weeks you'd think I'd be okay! Ugh. I've tried to work out twice this week and I got dizzy and sick feeling.

I just needed to vent, sorry.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:14 PM   #18  

IP Bootcamp:

Stay under 30 grams of Carbs and/or 20 grams of net carbs
Use only non-restricted IP Packages
Eat only select vegetables
Eat regular protein for dinner
Old 06-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
IP Bootcamp:

Stay under 30 grams of Carbs and/or 20 grams of net carbs
Use only non-restricted IP Packages
Eat only select vegetables
Eat regular protein for dinner
based on this: I have been boot camping for a few weeks. I guess in my case BootCamp made absolutley no difference.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #20  

Hey Pita - I've been on bootcamp since day 1, except I add tomatoes once in a blue moon and I have 1 restricted item per week...I don't know how much of a difference it actually makes...
Old 06-21-2010, 03:48 PM   #21  
ReStarted IP 6/4/2012

S/C/G: 210/210/150

So right now, I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry

My desk chair at work is perfect. It sits low enough to the ground, and I'm short enough, that when i roll up, the desktop hits right at my ribcage, and i can get close to the computer.

My desk chair broke today.

My boss is fixing it for me, but until then, I'm using another chair. It's taller. I keep trying to roll up to the desk, and my big o' belly just hits the desktop and I roll right on back. I've got my feet hooked under the desk now, so now I'm managing to stay close enough to at least reach the phone when it rings.

I need to start this diet
Old 06-21-2010, 03:49 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Hey Pita - I've been on bootcamp since day 1, except I add tomatoes once in a blue moon and I have 1 restricted item per week...I don't know how much of a difference it actually makes...
me too re tomatoes but very small, like maybe 4 cherry ones in a salad. what still upsets me though is that I wasn't told anything about restricted or non restricted for my first 2 weeks so the coach gave me bars, spagetti thing and I kept having them. wish I had known.

I think I am having green beans tonight (partner cooking) so am a bit worried but can't burst his bubble.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:02 PM   #23  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone..I am new to this forum. Been reading it daily..just haven't posted anything. I started IP on June 2 and have weighed in twice. My first week I lost 7.4 lbs and my 2nd week lost 4.2. I am excited to see what I have done this week. I am curious as to what "Boot Camp" is. Can someone enlighten me?
Old 06-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #24  
Started IP 5/31/10

S/C/G: 241.8/223.0/150

Height: 5'10"

Woohoo! Officially in the 220's! My dad (who I only see once a week) keeps telling me how thin I look. I just keep saying "Wait till I'm done!". My boyfriend, on the other hand, doesn't seem to notice any difference. But at least someone does!

And another woohoo! Officially no longer a newbie! Yay! Now if I can just figure out how to get my profile pic to work, haha!
Old 06-21-2010, 04:44 PM   #25  

Gardengirl - scroll up a few posts I've answered you already
Old 06-21-2010, 04:44 PM   #26  
Started IP 5/31/10

uh oh. looks like my signature isn't quite working either. I'll figure it out!
Old 06-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #27  
Started IP 5/31/10

Yay! I fixed it! Sorry for all the posts. Have a great evening everyone!
Old 06-21-2010, 04:58 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengirl49 View Post
Hi Everyone..I am new to this forum. Been reading it daily..just haven't posted anything. I started IP on June 2 and have weighed in twice. My first week I lost 7.4 lbs and my 2nd week lost 4.2. I am excited to see what I have done this week. I am curious as to what "Boot Camp" is. Can someone enlighten me?
Welcome gardengirl! So weird...we had the exact same losses in the first two weeks on IP!! Hopefully this bodes well for you...I've lost 23 lbs and almost 21 inches so far! See Jordanna's post re: Boot Camp. I pretty much follow strict protocol as well, except maybe 1-2 restricted IP foods per week. Good luck!
Old 06-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #29  
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Height: 5'5"

Motiv8edmama-Thanks for the encouragement.... I not feeling it in these bones today, I know I said I wasnt gonna weigh but I did this morning and only -.8 difference, boo hooo, so its been a poopy morning. Which by the way I think is my biggest problem, I uped my oil, take omegas, even got some of the IP Poopy Pills nothing seems to be helping. I was going to try the magic tea but I have tried them in the past and got really bad cramps, sorry if this is to much info...
Jordanna Your famous girl, good job I love your writing and you are awesome.
Hooray on everyones losses and NSV, have a great day everyone!
Old 06-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #30  

need a kick in the booty:

sooo I am begining to think that I am done with being so strict on this diet. I just weighed myself at the Gym and I am 135.5. My goal weight is 130. I am thinking that I would like to move on to other phases regardless of how much I have lost in 2 weeks as in begining of July. At 135.5 I weigh much less than I used to and yes clothes fit me great but I still have a bit of tummy and hips of course. I think I can manage the rest by eating right and excercising. I am hoping to have lost a bit more in the next 10 days till july too. Also, if its 80 to 90% of loss during phase one then that would 20 to 22.5 pounds of loss for me during phase one; meaning that I could actually get there by july 1st if I work really hard for the next 10 days (yes I am just thinking loudly I guess)

any thoughts?? am I being stupid and not very smart?

Last edited by pitakitten; 06-21-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Closed Thread