3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #76

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
pita
you feeling better today? hope your back isn't too out of whack, ha i just rhymed.
it is better. I took a muscle relaxant before bed and one before getting out of bed. I basically can't twist or nothing. Wish I could write here how I did but it be too funny; it did have to do with digestive issues.

How are you feeling? I was a bit out of yesterday to tell you that stop being freaked out by the scale, I know its easier said than done but please don't stress yourself. Just read the thing about your diet; sounds hokey but I agree. I am not loosing much BUT I never have the same food twice in a row; always a new protein and veg for the night.

ummm last night: partner made burritos or as he calls them white trash burritos, he had it with bread etc, mine was in iceberg lettuce, couldn't help not having salsa though. It was yummy. rest will be posted on the OOOPS NO thread.

Last edited by pitakitten; 06-22-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMayde View Post
I AM!! On the side now days though. I used to work for a studio, but quit to work as a...graphic designer!! I now have a small studio on the side, you can look it up on facebook --Taylor Made Photography in Jonesboro, AR-- and now work as a secretary at a medical supply (which is how I found IP) due to a company lay-off where I was doing graphic design.

BTW, just wanted to let you know you're like, my biggest inspiration on here. I'm constantly showing my boyfriend and roomates your progress pictures, being like "Look! She's lost so much in only 5 months!! She said she's almost lost the weight of her dog she can't pick up!! She came up with the idea of going to the grocery store and carrying around the amount of potatoe weight you lost!! Isn't she coooolll???" I'm a tad obsessed, but just though you should know how much you rock
I was a full time photographer and graphic designer before Hudson came along but now I'm mostly a stay at home mum and do a bit of stuff on the side for friends and existing clients.

Thanks for the compliments...they're appreciated. I'm a fat kid legend but only online, in the real world I'm fairly unnoticed. My friends barely cared that I got below 200 and yet all these strangers who I've never actually met are proud of me and inspired...it's a weird thing but so appreciated

or you can check me out on facebook: Memoirs of a Fat Kid
Old 06-22-2010, 12:37 PM   #78

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Hi Everyone: Just a quick note, my sister-in-law that is also on IP has ALWAYS had trouble with the big C, she told me the other day she now drinks one cup of Senna tea (she bought it at the health food store) and now everything works very naturally!!! Hope this helps!!

JUST FOR TODAY....is all we have, if we can change our attitude for that short time then tomorrow we can reaffirm the "Just For Today"
Old 06-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #79

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
Hi Everyone: Just a quick note, my sister-in-law that is also on IP has ALWAYS had trouble with the big C, she told me the other day she now drinks one cup of Senna tea (she bought it at the health food store) and now everything works very naturally!!! Hope this helps!!
One cup everyday or once a week?

Started IP: April 22 @ 193, got to 163 on July 31st

Started again Nov 1st at 175, going for 30 more

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne
Old 06-22-2010, 01:01 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookee View Post
I have never been diagnosed with IBS, but I was "backed up" while I was on the IP program until I started with the enzymes. With regards to water, I haven't had enough this past weekend, but I am getting back into it. Sweetstina, how do you suggest I get back on the program with the least amount of "turmoil" to my stomach if I did have IBS? Here's a thought... maybe the enzymes are hurting my stomach??? Or, some of the other IP vitamins (I am taking the enzymes, potassium, cal-mag, and the multivitamin). Would I still be healthy if I took my old multi vitamin and a calcium supplement?
pookee - I think both xanthia and BevS offer some sound advice. Try eliminating each thing one at a time to see if things get better. I think upping your water intake might help too...whenever I've felt "not right" on this diet I've chugged down a bottle of water and usually feel better.

TaylorMayde - You're definitely not the only one addicted to this forum, girl! Thankfully it's not busy at work for me these days, otherwise I wouldn't be getting alot done!

Jordanna - Was just reading some of your blog and saw some of your photography. Geez, you're multitalented! Wish you were in Ottawa because I'd hire you to take some family photos! I really want to get some done this summer/fall since it's been almost two years and (hopefully) I'll be slim and trim!

W1 194 (-6lbs) W2 190 (-4lbs) W3 189 (-1lb)
Old 06-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #81
Nichole

Has anyone had a problem with not ever being hungry, like even at meal time? Since the end of the week, I've had little to no desire for ANY food, except craving milk all the time.

It's the week before my period and last month at this time I was hungry all the time for everything. This opposite experience is just weird. I'm forcing myself to eat but it's not very pleasant.

I guess it's a good problem to have??
Old 06-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #82

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenic View Post
Has anyone had a problem with not ever being hungry, like even at meal time? Since the end of the week, I've had little to no desire for ANY food, except craving milk all the time.

It's the week before my period and last month at this time I was hungry all the time for everything. This opposite experience is just weird. I'm forcing myself to eat but it's not very pleasant.

I guess it's a good problem to have??
yes I have but then it passes in couple of days.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:22 PM   #83

S/C/G: 220/215/180

Height: 5'1"

Hello! I'm new here. Just started IP on Saturday. I am so glad I found this forum. I love all the recipe ideas! I think they are really going to make this easier. I have about 90 pounds to lose, but I am starting with a goal of 40. I need to lose 40 in order to continue fertility treatments, so my coach and I decided it was best to get me what I want and then after a baby (If I'm lucky enough) I will decide what to do after for the rest of the weight. I have PCOS so weight is a big issue.

I am excited to have found you guys and look forward to this journey.

-Michelle
Old 06-22-2010, 03:37 PM   #84
Nichole

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
yes I have but then it passes in couple of days.
Good to know. It's been like this since Friday.

Welcome MichelleO! There are several Cysters on the board, myself included, unfortunately. I think you'll be pleased with your success. My body love the protocol and it's nice to finally be on a program where the scale moves.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #85
Started IP 5/31/10

S/C/G: 241.8/223.0/150

Height: 5'10"

Journeysend: Ballerina Tea is Senna. Looks like I'm not the only one it works for!

Welcome michelleo! I have about 90 (77.something, now!) to lose to. Everyone here is super supportive, and right there to help if you have questions or are having a hard time.

nitenic: I've found that I'm MUCH less hungry on the program. Sometimes I have to keep an eye on the clock because I know I should be having a pack, but I don't particularly want it. Then when I have it I'm pushing it down. Just remember we need the protein intake, no skipping!

One for every 5 lbs. gone!

MiniGoal 1: 215 by July 23!
MiniGoal 2: 199 (ONEDERLAND!) by Oct. 3!
Old 06-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #86

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietfrenzy View Post
I purchased the chili packets last night at my appointment, has anyone ever tried it?
I love the chili, but it is a restricted item. Be sure to follow the instructions for the stove top. The microwave ones don't work as well tastewise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleo View Post
Hello! I'm new here. Just started IP on Saturday. I am so glad I found this forum. I love all the recipe ideas! I think they are really going to make this easier. I have about 90 pounds to lose, but I am starting with a goal of 40. I need to lose 40 in order to continue fertility treatments, so my coach and I decided it was best to get me what I want and then after a baby (If I'm lucky enough) I will decide what to do after for the rest of the weight. I have PCOS so weight is a big issue.

-Michelle
Welcome, Michelle!
Old 06-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #87
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Welcome Michelle!!!

New Life, New Business, New Me
Melissa Peterson

New Weght after starting IP again in February 2011. Time to make the bottom ticker match the top again!!! Whoo Hoo

April Challenge 4/1/2011-4/29/2011
Old 06-22-2010, 04:20 PM   #88
ReStarted IP 6/4/2012

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Thanks for the compliments...they're appreciated. I'm a fat kid legend but only online, in the real world I'm fairly unnoticed. My friends barely cared that I got below 200 and yet all these strangers who I've never actually met are proud of me and inspired...it's a weird thing but so appreciated
Girrrrrrlll I don't know how they can barely care? Have they seen you? You look amazing!! If it helps, my friends care--cuz of course I've shown them ALL your pictures--and they think its incredible too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetstina View Post
You're definitely not the only one addicted to this forum, girl! Thankfully it's not busy at work for me these days, otherwise I wouldn't be getting alot done!
I think that;s where my problem comes from! It's been so slow this week, and we're not supposed to use the internet for personal stuff, but since we sell IP here, I'm allowed to get on this website...and I do....all the time
Old 06-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #89
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Height: 5'5"

I am off immediately after work to get some magic tea... thanks!!!

Old 06-22-2010, 05:04 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleo View Post

-Michelle
Welcome Michelle! IP has worked really well for me and since I saw tangible results so quickly it keeps me motivated. This forum is also responsible for my success so far due to the wonderful suggestions and support of a wide network of IPers across the continent!! Wishing you much success!

W1 194 (-6lbs) W2 190 (-4lbs) W3 189 (-1lb)
Closed Thread