Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #256  
Nichole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Mom23 View Post
Hey, don't look now....but guess who's now on Phase 2?
Awesome!! Congrats Hockey Mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengirl49 View Post
Hi everyone..I had my 3rd weigh in on Tuesday and I was down another 5.8 pounds. I was surprised..I didn't expect that much. I have lost 17 pounds in 3 weeks. Did Jenny Craig at this time last year and it took me 8 weeks and about $1000.00 dollars to lose that much. This is so much easier for me and I like the fact that I am fixing my own food. I just throw some of my own steamed veggies in my soup everyday at lunch..my cup of fresh veggies on my lettuce and the Walden Farms dressing ( which I have many of...I love them) and I am good to go. I just follow the protocol to the "T" and I am hoping by September that I am close to my goal because my husband and I are going on the Alaskan cruise... whoo hoo. Love cruisin.
Yay gardengirl49! Doesn't it feel great?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
Soon2BMrsT

I have no idea why I said Parmer and Metric I meant Parmer and McNeil....der. I even work there-obviously the day off with my wild kids has frazzled my brain already!

And you're welcome Nichole! Great loss this week, hoping for a huge loss tomorrow, wish me luck-I lost NOTHING last week at WI
LOL, I was pondering the whole Parmer and Metric thing on the drive over. I figured there was either another way to go or you had a LCB (low carb brain) moment! Thanks Erin, and good luck on your WI tomorrow. I kept checking the board last Friday to see how you'd done. I'm sure tomorrow will be MUCH better! G was puzzled by my inches today. She thinks I might hit a plateau next week but I refuse to believe that. I just need to ditch this sinus thing so I can work out again. I think it makes a difference in inches for me and it makes me feel better!
Old 06-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #257  

Height: 5'10"

Thanks ladies - I love each and every one of you for what you bring to this amazing place!

Have a great weekend -- I'm off to Chicago with my son. Pray we make our connecting flight tonight, and that I avoid non-phase 2 foods!!
Old 06-24-2010, 03:48 PM   #258  
Started IP 5/31/10

S/C/G: 241.8/223.0/150

Height: 5'10"

Hey everyone! I found a website with some pretty good nutritional info on everyday foods. Helpful with counting carbs in veggies, etc, and when trying to create new recipies. http://whatscookingamerica.net/NutritionalChart.htm

I want to give a BIG thank you to everyone for their support yesterday. I was having a really bad day. Work is super stressful right now, trying to plan a move, and found out I need about $1200 worth of dental work (ouch!). I let it all get the best of me. Also, I think my TOM is right around the corner so I'm probably a ball of hormones right now!

Taylor: If he can't commit to you after 15 months you REALLY don't need him in your life. You and Tay both deserve someone who is going to love you unconditionally and be there for you (and only you) no matter what. Just remember that he's a butt and you're so much better off!

Congrats to everyone on their successes! And WELCOME!!! to all the newbies! This is the place to be if you're on IP!
Old 06-24-2010, 04:02 PM   #259  

Thank you so much Pitakitten..I truly appreciate the info. I am so grateful to have found this blog. It is inspirational and motivating. Thanks to all you gals who share all your tips and suggestions.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:03 PM   #260  

So here one for every 5 pounds lost
Old 06-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #261  

S/C/G: 217/189/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Thanks ladies - I love each and every one of you for what you bring to this amazing place!

Have a great weekend -- I'm off to Chicago with my son. Pray we make our connecting flight tonight, and that I avoid non-phase 2 foods!!
Hockey mom,

You have lost a great deal of weight in a short time....what was the key to your success?
Old 06-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #262  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon 2 B MrsT View Post
Anyone have a suggestions on how to make the crispy cereal taste like anything other than tainted water?
I add 1 packet (som
etimes 2) of a french vanilla stevia. It is powdered and made by a company called "NOW". I found it at the health food store or online.
It also comes in a liquid form. I have tried using the artisan or torani sugarfree flavored syrups too. They work "ok" but the powdered form was best.

It gives an "almost normal" vanilla sweet cereal taste. It kills the powdered milk flavor. At least, it kills it enough for me.

http://wholesalesupplementstore.com/...nchvailla.html

I also use this to sweeten my coffee along with the ready made vanilla drink.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:25 PM   #263  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
funny, I heart the cereal maybe its the skim milk situation? I always drank skim milk prior to this whole IP thing anyways so to me was a morsel of goodness; the cereal I mean...

BevS:: I really very much like to weigh what you weigh when i go for my weigh in tomorrow. I think I have lost but am not sure but I think I have.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! If you feel like you've lost, then you probably have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengirl49 View Post
This sounds silly...but can anyone tell me how to make one of the weight loss measuring scales all you gals have at the bottom of your blogs?
You need a minimum of 20 days and 25 posts to be able to create your own. When you reach that, click on "quick links' on the purple bar above, then click on "signature weight tracker." It will walk you through the steps.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:44 PM   #264  

Quote:
Hey, don't look now....but guess who's now on Phase 2?

4 pounds gone today. Did you hear that Hallelujah Chorus? I keep hearing it in my head!
Woohoo Hockey Mom - Just wait till you get to phase 3, it's awesome!! Congrats on being so close to goal! Must be all the help from that fancy water bottle of yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
I add 1 packet (som
etimes 2) of a french vanilla stevia. It is powdered and made by a company called "NOW". I found it at the health food store or online.
It also comes in a liquid form. I have tried using the artisan or torani sugarfree flavored syrups too. They work "ok" but the powdered form was best.

It gives an "almost normal" vanilla sweet cereal taste. It kills the powdered milk flavor. At least, it kills it enough for me.

http://wholesalesupplementstore.com/...nchvailla.html

I also use this to sweeten my coffee along with the ready made vanilla drink.
I get my "NOW" vanilla stevia from the health food store I go to ...actually they carry it at both health food places I go...
Old 06-24-2010, 05:25 PM   #265  

S/C/G: 195/165/150 (lost 30 on LC)

Height: Now starting IP at 165 5'3"

Default Chicken Broth

I have added organic chicken broth to make my soup rather than water along with other veggies etc..... It is only 1 carb pr 8oz. It sure made a huge difference. Is the 1 carb a deal breaker??? It seems the veggies add up to much more than that.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #266  

S/C/G: 174.1/149.2/135

Height: 5'7"

It's our Parts Manger's birthday today so I just had 4 people come into my office and offer me icecream cake (3 out of that 4 KNOW I am on this program) RUDE! On the plus side I had 2 coworkers comment on my weight loss yesterday...feels soooo good that other people are starting to notice!

Unofficially I have made it past the halfway mark to my goal...my scale said 155.0 this morning...offical weigh in isn't until early next week...maybe I'll see the 140's by then...
Old 06-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #267  

S/C/G: 151/133/125 (ID-June2nd)

Height: 5'3"

hubby2b came home today after being on the road since Monday. He usually works out of town during the week and that's nice because he can notice the couple/few pound difference I've lost while he's away!

I did my WI#3 today and I've got 13 inches and 13 pounds since the beginning of the month! I actually made my coach re-measure my waist because I couldn't believe it! I've lost 4.75" inches since June 2nd just off my waist alone - WHICH I AM THRILLED because that's my trouble area! I compare myself to humpty dumpty because my arms and legs are ok but my midsection is where I store it all
Old 06-24-2010, 07:03 PM   #268  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

4th training session in T minus 90 mins and counting. Scared just thinking about it if I knew jesus, I would start praying right about now.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:16 PM   #269  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
4th training session in T minus 90 mins and counting. Scared just thinking about it if I knew jesus, I would start praying right about now.
Hahahahaha are we really that bad? LOL

You know we torture you for your own good ;-)
Old 06-24-2010, 07:25 PM   #270  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
Hahahahaha are we really that bad? LOL

You know we torture you for your own good ;-)
yeab, he finds it just as funny as you do

seriously get SO nervous.

side note: new avatar pic is from around 2005. I would like to weigh that much please.

Last edited by pitakitten; 06-24-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Closed Thread