Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #151  

Height: 5'7"

Just got back in from WI #7 and so happy to report a loss of 5lbs!! especially after my 1lb gain last week - I've been sipping on "Smooth Move Senna" tea, nightly and hopefully the big "c" is gone for now.

I'm amazed that after almost 2 months on IP I'm down 30 lbs!!!! This plan ROCKS!!! and so do YOU CHICKS - I think you all contribute to me staying on plan - i don't get to post much w/ working full time and helping out with my husbands 2 businesses, but i do get on every night when it's late and catch up on the post and everyones results...

Well I'm off to grill some steaks and to feed my hubby and his brother!!!!

Last edited by Frita; 06-23-2010 at 05:04 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 06-23-2010, 05:11 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

Frita...wow a 5lb loss on week#7 that is incredible. Congrats!!!!!! Are you doing anything special? I would LOVE to have a week like that.

Last edited by Calgarygirlie; 06-23-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 268/229/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frita View Post
Just got back in from WI #7 and so happy to report a loss of 5lbs!! especially after my 1lb gain last week - I've been sipping on "Smooth Move Senna" tea, nightly and hopefully the big "c" is gone for now.

I'm amazed that after almost 2 months on IP I'm down 30 lbs!!!! This plan ROCKS!!! and so do YOU CHICKS - I think you all contribute to me staying on plan - i don't get to post much w/ working full time and helping out with my husbands 2 businesses, but i do get on every night when it's late and catch up on the post and everyones results...

Well I'm off to grill some steaks and to feed my hubby and his brother!!!!
You should be amazed!! That is great =) Yea I had one of those weeks 2 weeks ago where I dropped 5.5lbs..Feels amazing doesn't it??
Old 06-23-2010, 05:30 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

Thumbs up New Kid On the Block...

Hello from Austin, TX!!!

I'm new to IP (as of 8am this morning) and can't wait to begin seeing results in the mirror like each of you have achieved. I'm a soon to be bride (12/4/10) and would love nothing more than to NOT look like a stuffed sausage in my wedding dress. I'm one of those people who have tried every diet out there and nothing has worked for me for various reasons...most of them being thyroid issues. My coach asked me this morning the last time I could remember myself thin and I told her, "In utero." Truth is, I've always been the bigger kid. Most people have a reference as to what "thin" looks and feels like...I have absolutely no clue.

I look forward to getting to know you all and getting and giving all kinds of fantastic encouragement!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life! My thin life!
Old 06-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #155  
Start Date: 2/8/10

S/C/G: 207.1/155.1/134

Height: 5'4"

WELL - After 8 weeks, I finally made it out of the 170's. I was 169 Monday and 168.4 yesterday. What a relief. I just hope it doesn't take 8 weeks to make it to the 150's.

I haven't been able to get on the Board since 6/17. WOW - there are a lot of new IPer's. Good luck to all!!!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #156  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey41 View Post
I sure hope all of our Canadian friends on the board are safe and sound, sounds like you had some excitement this afternoon! Stacey
Hmmmm I was napping - what happened? Why does exciting stuff always happen when I'm napping lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon 2 B MrsT View Post
Hello from Austin, TX!!!

I'm new to IP (as of 8am this morning) and can't wait to begin seeing results in the mirror like each of you have achieved. I'm a soon to be bride (12/4/10) and would love nothing more than to NOT look like a stuffed sausage in my wedding dress. I'm one of those people who have tried every diet out there and nothing has worked for me for various reasons...most of them being thyroid issues. My coach asked me this morning the last time I could remember myself thin and I told her, "In utero." Truth is, I've always been the bigger kid. Most people have a reference as to what "thin" looks and feels like...I have absolutely no clue.

I look forward to getting to know you all and getting and giving all kinds of fantastic encouragement!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life! My thin life!
Welcome to 3FC, this place is a great resource!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelleFL View Post
WELL - After 8 weeks, I finally made it out of the 170's. I was 169 Monday and 168.4 yesterday. What a relief. I just hope it doesn't take 8 weeks to make it to the 150's.

I haven't been able to get on the Board since 6/17. WOW - there are a lot of new IPer's. Good luck to all!!!!!
Hey Chelle nice to see ya - congrats on being in the 160's!!!!

Oh and sweetsheila & Frita - congrats to you both also, I thought I multi-quoted you but it didn't show up!
Old 06-23-2010, 06:25 PM   #157  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I sure hope all of our Canadian friends on the board are safe and sound, sounds like you had some excitement this afternoon! Stacey
I live in Petawawa, about an hour and a half West of Ottawa where the earthquake happened. I was at work and it shook like crazy! At first we thought the washing machine was unbalanced!
Old 06-23-2010, 07:28 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 192.8/155.0/148

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSheila View Post
Welcome! Hope you have a great weigh in

I had my weigh in today. I was so excited because I knew I had lost 5 pounds. Got there and the official weight was 230.4! Wooo Hooo I not only got my five but I lost a whopping six. Bring on the 220's!!!!
Yay! That's awesome, what a great motivator!

Stacey
Old 06-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #159  

So check out my new avatar, one of my dreams is to someday be able to look hot in a lbd!

Stacey
Old 06-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #160  
ReStarted IP 6/4/2012

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

So we all know we tend to get a little too comfy in relationships--you know what i'm saying

Good news is my 15 month relationship ended today, so this weight should fall off in no time.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:53 PM   #161  

Height: 5.8

Hey all

Just a quick check in...

Julie..welcome to the board, Im sure you will find it addictive, informative and super motivating

Chelle..WOHOOOO great WI

Soontobe...yay another bride. Congrats on the upcoming wedding, congrats on deciding to change your life and do IP>.its not easy but so darn worth it.

Frita.awesome WI..great job

PIta..your training session updates make me laugh I have a trainer from **** and I can soo relate. You are doing awesome.

Erin..your pics are great, you are looking smoking girl

Calgarygirl, your new profile picture is beautiful

Stacey, I love your avatar, great motivator

Sheila, way to go on the WI, awesome

Jordanna..I just saw your before and after..OMH momma...amazing, how't the running going..told you it was addictive

Elizabeth, how is married life??

motivated...your before and after are freaking amazing, keep it up

christina, how'd you like the earthquake today...OMfreakinggod!

Tay...welcome and welcome to anyone new I missed, Im sorry if I missed you, it wasnt intentional.

I just finished my 6km run, hoping to get to 7km by mid July...have a great evening everyone...HUGE HUGS to you all

KimAnn
Old 06-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #162  

Height: 5.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMayde View Post
So we all know we tend to get a little too comfy in relationships--you know what i'm saying

Good news is my 15 month relationship ended today, so this weight should fall off in no time.
Oh Taylor Im sorry to hear about your breakup, stay strong and dont reach for junk to heal..take time for yourself and do something you love. You will be fine
Old 06-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #163  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMayde View Post

Taylor, I'm so sorry. That's rough. I hope you can use this as an additional motivator to do something good for yourself by becoming a healthier you.

Stacey
Old 06-23-2010, 08:06 PM   #164  
ReStarted IP 6/4/2012

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassykimann View Post
Oh Taylor Im sorry to hear about your breakup, stay strong and dont reach for junk to heal..take time for yourself and do something you love. You will be fine
Quote:
Taylor, I'm so sorry. That's rough. I hope you can use this as an additional motivator to do something good for yourself by becoming a healthier you.

Stacey
I was serious about the pounds falling off. I have about an hour of junk food, then i just want to punch things so i get about two weeks of workouts with the punching bag. And realize I've become a big fattie and need to lose some weight to find a new man I lost about 30 pounds in my last break up.

Don't get me wrong, I'm upset. I'm just trying to be a "light at the end of the tunnel" kind of person
Old 06-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #165  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlewis88 View Post
I agree that being on IP is no reason to miss events and occasions. I've only been on IP for about three weeks and in that time period I've been to a wedding reception, a going away bbq for a military friend, and been to a concert in a bar. Not one of these times have cheat or had a less than stellar time. Instead of drinking a beer I enjoy my flavored water and enjoy the company of my friends. I do not have to drink or eat things that are unhealthy for me right now to have a good time. I think its more a state of mind, if you set yourself up to dread doing these things because its to hard then it will be a difficult situation. But if you just go into saying hey this is what I've got to do for me, both physically, and socially its very doable. I went to the bbq and I prepared some veggies ahead of time and just have them throw them on the grill and shared with everyone else there. Probably 10 people ask me for my recipe...lol Life is what you make of it in all aspects....so dieting can be miserable or you can just roll with it and live your life to the fullest.
A man after my own heart (You are rockin' this diet, by the way... brilliant!)
Closed Thread