Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 10:40 AM   #241  
Started IP 4/22/10

S/C/G: 242/219.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
Morning to All!! Weigh In #3 was great!! Down 5.6lbs and another 2 inches gone!!!! Yahoo, love this plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin0199 View Post
Good morning all!!

1st WI this morning...down 10.8 lbs and 9.5 in.!!!
I love how well this works! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

one for every 5 lbs lost.
Fantastic losses you two! Well done!

I hate the weekends now because everyone around me is eating whatever they want! I'm frustrated this morning because I woke up very hungry.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #242  

Height: 5'4"

Pitakitten - Hang in there...I too have not lost anything and am getting frustrated.....the cookies were calling my name from the pantry.....they can be so persistent sometime!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #243  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Lindora is having a 20% off sale on beverages and puddings now through Sunday.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #244  
fluffymama

Height: 5'7 1/2"

I went to weigh in this morning. I only lost 1 lb. since last week. I seem to be in another rut. I bought the pina colada and the strawberry pudding for this week. Thought I'd try something new. It is getting very difficult for me to be able to afford to stay on i.p. bcs of my husband walking out. He is not giving me any financial support. I think that the stress is contributing to my slowwwww loss. Please keep my kids and I in your prayers. thanks
Old 05-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #245  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by choosie1 View Post
Pitakitten - Hang in there...I too have not lost anything and am getting frustrated.....the cookies were calling my name from the pantry.....they can be so persistent sometime!
They do call you don't they? hehehe, that's cheese for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BevS View Post
Lindora is having a 20% off sale on beverages and puddings now through Sunday.
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffymama View Post
I went to weigh in this morning. I only lost 1 lb. since last week. I seem to be in another rut. I bought the pina colada and the strawberry pudding for this week. Thought I'd try something new. It is getting very difficult for me to be able to afford to stay on i.p. bcs of my husband walking out. He is not giving me any financial support. I think that the stress is contributing to my slowwwww loss. Please keep my kids and I in your prayers. thanks
Hey I lost .8 this week...so there you go. Don't worry, it will happen.

You are in my thoughts always and I promise you it will work out.

Look into alternatives if the IP products are out of your budget. Lindora has good stuff too and it is cheaper.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #246  
Started IP 4/22/10

S/C/G: 242/219.5/140

Quote:
Use the loser *** as motivation to lose weight. Just imagine how GREAT it will feel when you are all hot and sexy and he is just an old middle aged man. 1 lb closer to satisfaction baby, 1 lb closer to feeling better about yourself, 1 lb closer to a sexy new you!

Hang in there every pound counts!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #247  
Getting it Done!

S/C/G: 177/138/140

Height: 5'-3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by motiv8edmama View Post
So sorry to hear this frumpy!! Remember, you don't have to be doing IP to get support from your chicky buddies, we are here for you. I hope all goes well and this is over with in no time.
I second that motion. Actually, I nominate frumpy as an official "Honorary IP Citizen" until she is back on the plan.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #248  

S/C/G: 175/175/125

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
1lb is still a loss mama so hold your head up high I left my husband 3 1/2 years ago and he hasn't thrown a penny this way, but I kept pushing forward for me and my kids...you can do this and so much more....women are phenonmenal with the amount of inner strenghth we have, don't discount yourself!!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 175/175/125

Height: 5'0"

got all of my IP stuff yesterday and went out and bought my veggies now debating when to start since we are rolling up on Mother's Day weekend, going out to lunch with my mom, grandmother and aunt tomorrow, so maybe a Sunday or Monday start...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY in advance to all of the beautiful moms in case I don't make it on here this weekend
Old 05-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #250  

I second that motion. Actually, I nominate frumpy as an official "Honorary IP Citizen" until she is back on the plan.

YIPPEE! YAHOO! HIP-HIP-HOORAY for Frumpy, our "Honorary IP Citizen!" We all want you back to 100% perfect health!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #251  
Started IP Aug 4/09

S/C/G: 235/146/130 Healthy BMI=140

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpchamp View Post

YIPPEE! YAHOO! HIP-HIP-HOORAY for Frumpy, our "Honorary IP Citizen!" We all want you back to 100% perfect health!!!
Could not agree more!!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #252  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

NOTE: do NOT have red wine if you are going to cheat. Your day after will become the worst day EVER! not that I did it but just sayin....
Old 05-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #253  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddiegirl View Post
Has anyone had a problem with extreme abdominal pains and bloating? Feels like someone is pumping my abdoman up with air and it has no where to go.
I was in the ER it was so bad but after sitting there for almost 3 hours and having pain for 8 hours I had to leave. I think maybe it was something I ate... the last thing I had was the chocolate banana bar. Although I have eaten that in the past. Just wondering!
Some people are very sensitive to sugar alcohols, sweetners and acesulphame K. Keep a watch on what you eat and how you react. You can read the product info online. I know several products are quite a bit higher in the ace K (potassium). It sometimes causes intestinal distress, belching, bloating. Also, keep in mind what minerals/supplements you took. SOMETIMES, an excess of magnesium can cause intestinal distress. Usually you would experience diarrhea but for some it can be just the gas first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeysend View Post
Morning to All!! Weigh In #3 was great!! Down 5.6lbs and another 2 inches gone!!!! Yahoo, love this plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin0199 View Post
Good morning all!!

1st WI this morning...down 10.8 lbs and 9.5 in.!!!
I love how well this works! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

one for every 5 lbs lost.

Excellent work, Journey and Penguin! You bith should be proud of those numbers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Monarch View Post
Here, Here!! Definately want to keep Frumpy around!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:25 PM   #254  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

I like to post this note here because then I will stick to it:
I El will NOT cheat this week. I will not whine. I will work out every day. I will unwrap the yoga DVD I purchased and use it. I WILL lose weight this week, regardless of how my weigh in goes tonight. You all will ignore me fully if I write another post about cheating again!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #255  

S/C/G: 190/179/130

Height: 5 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post
Insanity is way to intense of a workout to do while on IP. My doctor doesn't want my heart rate to get up and stay up because this messes up the Ketosis state that you are in. I would either cut the frequency in half of your workouts or modify the moves so that you have plenty of rest time in between moves. I've done Insanity and know that it is High Cardio, you aren't consuming enough calories for that.
Thank you for this. I love the workout and i feel great. Loosing the inches. But not the lbs. Scared to eat more because i am not loosing now, so felt if i eat more i would gain. I guess i will try to drop to maybe 4days a week and add some weights inbetween.
Closed Thread