Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #46  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
WOW

Good for you!!!!!!

Well I purposely ordered mine smaller... and hopefully they have to still take it in by then LOL. Mine is also a Corset kind for that reason...it does help so much!

You are lucky, my dress had to be ordered 6 months in advance! I was not happy about that as I knew I had to lose weight any way... lets see how that goes!

Mine is what I call...the Oscar dress... so it has to fit perfectly. If you are curious look up Maggie Sottero and the dress style is Desirae... I just fell in love with it.
Another bride! When is your wedding? The dress you picked is GORGEOUS!
Old 04-19-2010, 02:18 PM   #47  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
Good Morning!!

I do have rhubarb on my phase 1 as well, but perhaps with those carbs, I will keep it as a treat couple times a week when those around me are dining on something tempting. Thanks for the info!
Wow Sassykimann! So happy for you, the excitement of the new dress must be wonderful
Chaplains wifey...I too weigh in bare at home, but for my WI I always remove as much as possible....I am positive that those earrings, glasses and socks weigh at least 3lbs...at least that it what I tell myself
Don't worry too much about the carbs. Remember cooked spinach, at ONLY 1 CUP is 5 carbs so, 2 cups at 11 carbs is not bad. Just use a little less. I bet 1/2 cup of it would taste great with some cinnamon and a side of vanilla pudding as a dessert!
Old 04-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #48  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
Just got back from my weigh in and Im down to 180 . Little dissapointed that I didnt hit the 170's but I will next week .At least I lost .Last week i didnt loose a lb this week I lost 4 . 20 lbs to go !
Don't worry! It was probably 179.5 but the clothing kept the scale confused!
Old 04-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #49  

Quote:
Oh we now have the strawberry pudding . My coach gave me a free package to try . I can't remember how everyone was making them .Any suggestions. Also what was the other new one thats out .I was thinking it was an orange something ? Can anyone also tell me the calories and carbs on the strawberry pudding so I can add it to my food list .Thanks
It was orange BUT.. Orange is a trial flavor available ONLY IN CANADA. The only new flavor in the USA in non restricted is Strawberry pudding. Sorry.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

Thanks showgirl Is it wrong that I nearly cried it was so yummy, and I am only starting my 3rd week today, hahaha.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:27 PM   #51  

Quote:
Is anyone else having a tough time with the Sea Salt? I am finding it the toughest part of IP, unless it was on fries...sigh... I find it hard to get down.
My coach did his like a salt lick and just licked it off his hand. I usually measure it out each morning into an empty salt jar then sprinkle it on everything I cook with. I usually can get it in each day even if I am drinking some of it as a salt drink at the end.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:32 PM   #52  

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocola View Post
I find myself having an extra cup of coffee when I'm feeling bored (like when I'd usually grab a snack)..I'm only putting a stevia in it, do you think I'm hurting the system? I do like herbal tea, but it seems to upset my stomach! I'm still drinking tons of water.

I've been on IP for 5 weeks, need to lose at least another 10lbs, but finding it hard to continue in 'Boot Camp' mode.

You can do it. It is a boredom that sets in around week 5. Try to get a little more creative with you seasonings, homemade dressings, veggies and salads. Try new meats from the list. I know it is hard. I have been in boot camp mode for 5 months!

The coffee is a check your progress kind of thing. Some people it can effect insulin production. Try a decaf black tea instead of herb tea. I like numi teas and the good earth original decaf. It is a nice black tea that has a spicy sweet flavor.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #53  

Quote:
Thank you, thank you Chaplains wifey, that will be my lunch veggies. Yay! something new
As for the cleanse, it looks like Jordanna and I are doing identical ones, and yes I still eat exactly the same, just the added pills and liquid each day.
check last weeks thread or the recipe thread for some new ideas too! I know there are zucchini chips and Kale chips out there too!
Old 04-19-2010, 02:36 PM   #54  

Quote:
Thanks showgirl Is it wrong that I nearly cried it was so yummy, and I am only starting my 3rd week today, hahaha.
NO! You need to have things like that! Also, I think you become more aware of your taste buds. You will appreciate having those special foods to break the monotony as you get farther along in the program! I am on 5 months today and I have waited all winter to have the rhubarb. YUMM!
Old 04-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #55  

Started phase 3 it is soooo weird. I haven't had fruit or bread in 6 months. Reintroducing this stuff is pretty weird. After breakfast I feel soooo full like I just went to a buffet and ate till my stomach hurt lmao. It feels good not eating alot and getting really full though =D
Old 04-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #56  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshb View Post
Started phase 3 it is soooo weird. I haven't had fruit or bread in 6 months. Reintroducing this stuff is pretty weird. After breakfast I feel soooo full like I just went to a buffet and ate till my stomach hurt lmao. It feels good not eating alot and getting really full though =D
At the moment I am missing a good piece of crusty bread with butter more than anything. I would even settle for smart balance or olive oil on it. So how does the bread taste?? And how easy will the transition be? Do you think you can maintain pretty easily? Maintenance is my hardest part on any diet.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #57  

Well, I think that maintenance is going to be difficult at first. I mean, you can eat anything you want almost, except you need to seperate them out in the day, and make them atleast 2 hrs apart like your fats and carbs. Then one day is a cheat day which you can have anything, then you go lean and green the next day to counteract your cheat.
So far, phase 3 is interesting and fun lol. I am just going on maintenence for when I go on my trip to california, and then after my trip im going back to phase 1, its going to be interesting getting all the food back, then going back to phase 1 to lose the rest of my poundage. Luckily, I dont have as much to lose as I did when I first started.
Bread tasted...alright..haha I never LOVED toast.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #58  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I use it in my turnips fries or I just take it and swallow it down with a drink of water.

I'm really weird about vegetables. Can you try and tell me what the turnip fries taste like? I'm a little scared to try it without having some sort of idea. I've never had a turnip in my life
Old 04-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #59  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
WOW

Good for you!!!!!!

Well I purposely ordered mine smaller... and hopefully they have to still take it in by then LOL. Mine is also a Corset kind for that reason...it does help so much!

You are lucky, my dress had to be ordered 6 months in advance! I was not happy about that as I knew I had to lose weight any way... lets see how that goes!

Mine is what I call...the Oscar dress... so it has to fit perfectly. If you are curious look up Maggie Sottero and the dress style is Desirae... I just fell in love with it.
So where is the picture of the wedding dress?? I keep hearing about it, but can't find it
Old 04-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 275/197/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
At the moment I am missing a good piece of crusty bread with butter more than anything. I would even settle for smart balance or olive oil on it. So how does the bread taste?? And how easy will the transition be? Do you think you can maintain pretty easily? Maintenance is my hardest part on any diet.
Yes---I am there with you--nice crusty bread with a spot of butter---only thing better would be if it was warm out of the oven. Bread and potatoes have been two of the three things I missed the most. Number 1 was pizza with ranch dressing and chicken and cashews!!! Okay back to the real world---you know early out on this diet like about three weeks I had this dream or more like nightmare---that I had gotten into a package of crackers and ate the whole package--it seemed so real it took me awhile to decide it was a dream and I had not done it!!!
Closed Thread