Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #391  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
I sit here on the couch drinking my coffee with the warm sun creeping through my window, watching Hudson play with his train. A warm breeze slides through the window and envelopes me and I think to myself could my life get much better than this. ♥

...I know it has nothing to do with weight loss, I'm just happy and wanted to say it out loud
As I sit here on my couch ejoying my coffee and my friends on this forum, I came across this, It was like you gave me hug! Thank you. You're beautiful.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #392  

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
Well today is going to be a cleansing one! Maybe even cathartic! I am going through my clothes and closets sorting out the "don't fit" items. I am such a clothes horse! I feel strange dwindling things to nothing but, even the things I love just don't work or look right anymore. I have to get rid of shoes, dresses, skirts, blouses, sweaters, pants/jeans, pjs, and undergarments. I have already gotten rid of 3 huge wardrobe boxes and currently have 2 boxes packed and more to come. I keep telling myself it just makes room for the new things!

Dinner tonight is pork tenderloin stuffed with spinach/peppers/mushroom and onion, roasted cauliflower, southern style greens, and a summer salad with a homemade lemon/mustard/thyme dressing.

I hope everyone has a great day!
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is it too late for me to say, I'd like some of those clothes and some of that yummy din din!!!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:30 AM   #393  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinglikeabee View Post
Really enjoying reading everyone's comments-helping to keep me motivated-on day 6 and am still craving some sugary foods-but one moment at a time!! It is working ~down 5 pounds!
You're doing great! Keep up the good work. This site will you bring you strength when you think you've none left.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #394  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak View Post
What is the IP protocol for diabetics? I know I have seen the subject discussed, but can not seem to find it anywhere this morning.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Alternative Plan - Phase 1 (Add one Group choice for each meal, not including snack)

Important: Only one choice from each Group is permitted per day. All 3 Groups must be
consumed per day.

Group 1: 2 slices of toast (whole grain, pumpernickel, rye, multigrain sourdough, stone ground whole
wheat, oat bran, sprouted grain); 150g whole-wheat pasta; 150g brown rice (non-instant); 1 sweet potato
or small boiled potato; 60g oatmeal (non-instant); 150 to 200g couscous; 50g unsweetened cereal (bran,
oat, whole grain, barley); 150g cooked legumes (chick peas, lentils, green peas, kidney beans); 150g corn.

Group 2: Fresh fruit (example: 1 grapefruit, 1 apple, 2 kiwis, 150g pineapple, 1 banana, 200g
strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or raspberries). Fruit is allowed, but optional, and must not be
replaced with a food in another group.

Group 3: 1 sugar-free yogurt; 1 6-oz. glass of milk (2% M.F. or less); 30g cheese (about 20% M.F.); 120g
cottage cheese; 60g feta cheese.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:08 AM   #395  

Default Wow Kelsey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is it too late for me to say, I'd like some of those clothes and some of that yummy din din!!!
Look at you! You are so pretty and looking so skinny! Weigh to go girl!

Old 04-18-2010, 10:23 AM   #396  

S/C/G: 302/287/175

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
I sit here on the couch drinking my coffee with the warm sun creeping through my window, watching Hudson play with his train. A warm breeze slides through the window and envelopes me and I think to myself could my life get much better than this. ♥

...I know it has nothing to do with weight loss, I'm just happy and wanted to say it out loud
Jordanna,
im new here and read all your post you have done such and amazing job. i was just reading how you were watching "Hudson " play. how old id he? the reason i am asking is my 3 year old daughters name is Hudson and i thought that is ironic.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #397  

Kelsey--love our new avitar!!
Old 04-18-2010, 10:47 AM   #398  

Quote:
Originally Posted by frumpygirl69 View Post
Jordanna,
im new here and read all your post you have done such and amazing job. i was just reading how you were watching "Hudson " play. how old id he? the reason i am asking is my 3 year old daughters name is Hudson and i thought that is ironic.
Hey Frumpy - Hudson is just turning 1 on the 23rd!

I ♥ the name Hudson, what a great name for a girl - my Hudson is a crazy little boy though
Old 04-18-2010, 10:48 AM   #399  

S/C/G: 260/260/145

hey guys! I am back I got my Ip packets and today is day one so far so good. I just looked at the ideal to go guidelines and apparently your not supposed to have the bars the first 2-3 weeks , do you think that will be a big difference? also can you post the link to the recipe thread I cant seem to find it but I got a bunch of cucmbers , salad and pickles but I am sure that will get old quick.

Congrats to everyone that lost and keep up the good work!
Old 04-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #400  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
As I sit here on my couch ejoying my coffee and my friends on this forum, I came across this, It was like you gave me hug! Thank you. You're beautiful.
Thanks Kelsey - your new profile pic is fantastic, keep it up!!
Old 04-18-2010, 10:54 AM   #401  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMermaid View Post
I think the website has to go through some maintenance phase or one of the administrators has to actually give permission to your account. Tomorrow will probably work for you if it is an automated thing or Monday if you have to wait for one of the true "3fatchicks" to take care of it.
look what I finally got!...HEHEHE
Old 04-18-2010, 10:55 AM   #402  

UGH - I stayed up way to late last night creating my new blog on my own domain (very excited). I'm not a computer expert so it took a lot of tweeking to figure it all out but I finally finished it at about 3 this morning!

I know there are some of you following my blog (thanks for that!) so my new blog address is www.fatkidmemoirs.com

Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #403  

Thanks for the kind words, Blue, Want2run & Jordanna!

Glad SOMEONE finally got her ticker!!! Patience, don't it just suck!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:13 AM   #404  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricaneee87 View Post
hey guys! I am back I got my Ip packets and today is day one so far so good. I just looked at the ideal to go guidelines and apparently your not supposed to have the bars the first 2-3 weeks , do you think that will be a big difference? also can you post the link to the recipe thread I cant seem to find it but I got a bunch of cucmbers , salad and pickles but I am sure that will get old quick.

Congrats to everyone that lost and keep up the good work!
You will see on this board that we weren't all given the same rules. I could have restricteds from the beginning but learned pretty quickly that if you are anxious for maximum weight loss, you have to be careful with them.
Only rule I got was no more than 1 restricted IP a day.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #405  

Height: 5'10"

I'm home from vacation, had a wonderful time. Stepped on the scale this morning and looks like I've got more work to do. But...seeing all the grossly overweight people in Vegas makes me more determined than ever to be the most healthy person I can be. So...time to strap on my tennis shoes and go for a walk. Strict Phase 1 started this morning.
Closed Thread