3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Thread April12-18 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/199155-ip-thread-april12-18-a.html)

showgirlaz 04-18-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deinekatze (Post 3253766)
very pretty!

Thanks for the face share ;-)

:o

Thank you! I love your new picture too! Your body is really responding to this program! I bet you are all excited to be getting close to your "trainer" picture place again!

Please keep the training tips - tone and sculpt pointers and advise coming! They are so appreciated. :)

I nominate you to be our in house "personal trainer"! ;)

showgirlaz 04-18-2010 11:17 PM

Thanks Blue Mermaid! I love your picture too. Thanks for sharing it if even for awhile. I know what you mean about wanting your avatar picture. I don't mind having my photo but I love my avatar of the Phoenix rebirth. It is a fantasy art piece that I like. I have NO clue who the artist is but something about the concept fits what I feel like now. I feel like I am regenerating myself through this weight loss journey.

showgirlaz 04-18-2010 11:19 PM

I will start posting recipes tomorrow and the first will be the egg-less vegan mayo. There are many out there!

jordanna 04-18-2010 11:21 PM

I put up some 4 month progress pictures on my blog - I was a bit disappointed in the lack of change from last month to this month. I can see it in my face but not really anywhere else :(

BevS 04-18-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HopefulTricia (Post 3253313)
Traveling so I don't have my usual vanilla boxes to drink.
Had Lindora hot chocolate for breakfast. It was so good I just know someone here will tell me why I shouldn't have had it. 90 calories, 1.5g fat, 5 carbs and 15 protein. No aspertame. Don't know what the bar numbers are. All my papers are at home. Was this like having one?

Five-carb foods are not considered restricted. The bars are 15 carbs or more and about the same amount of protein. You did good.

deinekatze 04-18-2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordanna (Post 3254117)
I put up some 4 month progress pictures on my blog - I was a bit disappointed in the lack of change from last month to this month. I can see it in my face but not really anywhere else :(

The face is the first place to show... I promise you it will start moving quickly!

deinekatze 04-18-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlasherea (Post 3253944)
Guess What?????? I saw the 170's this morning:) 178 to be exact! I also wore a new outfit to church. Well it wasn't new I just haven't been able to wear it for 4 years. It felt great, looked great and people are definetely noticing. My sister in law said I am inspiring her!:carrot:

CONGRATS!!!

I am DYING To see the 160s next... hopefully next week! Although I have been VERY bad all weekend with my Fiance's birthday and all... it will be an aweful 3 or 4 days again coming up...oy!

BevS 04-18-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3253416)
You totally rock, Bev! Thanks.

And I love that you and I are pretty much in line with each other. We're doing an awesome job, don't you think? :D

Wow! Our stats are super close! I'm heading to North Carolina this week to visit my son and his wife and their baby boy. So I may be struggling to stick with the diet, but I intend to do my best. You may be winning the race soon! :)

BevS 04-18-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3253440)
Okay, so I just got back from a trip to Kohl's to buy some slacks for work, since most of the 10s in my closet are wool, and nothing larger fits anymore. I walked around the store throwing size 10s into the cart until I had like a dozen pair, hoping to find a few that actually looked okay. I hung them all up in the fitting room, and started trying them on... but not a single pair fit.

They were all TOO BIG!

I was shocked. What a great problem to have! I made another pass through the store and threw in a bunch of size 8s, which mostly fit fine, though a couple were actually kind of loose.

What I hadn't taken into account is that styles have changed in the past few years... the waistbands in my closet were snug, but the mid- and low-rise slacks at the store eliminated that problem completely. :)

Anyway, I ended up buying just three pair marked down, since I have no clue where I'll be when the last 9 pounds come off... :shrug:

Nice.

Hi, Novak, I'm wearing size 8's now as well. I've never been smaller than an 8 since I've been an adult, so I'm wondering what 9 more pounds will look like too.

motiv8edmama 04-19-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordanna (Post 3253264)
UGH - I stayed up way to late last night creating my new blog on my own domain (very excited). I'm not a computer expert so it took a lot of tweeking to figure it all out but I finally finished it at about 3 this morning!

I know there are some of you following my blog (thanks for that!) so my new blog address is www.fatkidmemoirs.com

Have a great day everyone!

You are looking so amazing! I love the progress pics! Not only are you looking thinner in each picture, you are looking taller and your complexion is looking so nice. I bet if you had on the same black shirt from last month you would have noticed a bigger difference. Oh, and I always liked looking at your Rollin With Rosie blog as well as your mommy blog but now can't find them. Are you going to have a link to them on your new site? So, to sum it up, I think you look more amazing each month and I bet your hubby is chasing you all over the house!! :o

clbrochu 04-19-2010 12:13 AM

New to 3 fat chicks!! HELP

Help, just started IP 2 days ago and would love some support. How exactly do I set up the profile and get the weight log at the bottom to work!! I would love to see my progress like you ladies have set up with all the great colours. Thanks Let me know
Colleen:carrot::carrot:

Calgarygirlie 04-19-2010 12:16 AM

Hi Everyone! I am new to registering on the site...although I have been lurking for a week now :) Just wanted to say how great it is to be able to check in each day with those on the same journey.
Now... I do have a question...Is Splenda really allowed, my coach said sure, but I had it on rhubarb tonight and it was so delicious that I am sure it should be banned...Any thoughts?

WyoSun 04-19-2010 12:17 AM

Awesome Carla!!! The 170's were so important to me. Now I'm getting excited about the 160's. Hoping to make it there by May 1. Step-daughter's wedding. Hope I have to go shopping on Friday for something to wear on Sat.!! Also, just dug out 3 pants outfits that need to be dry cleaned. Haven't been off the hangers in about 5 years. Probably aren't even in style anymore, but they are pretty basic, so will have to do if I need them. Hope to just slide right on by the 12's and on to the 10!!

Thanks, Stacerp

Ruthxxx 04-19-2010 04:58 AM

New week - time to start a new thread.